Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey to Hell, With Bitcoins  (Read 2424 times)
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:05:06 PM

I'm not a Fan Guy of Bitcoins.
I had received payments of $3,000 for my work from client and which was hard working money while the BTC/USD price was $2700+,
And as other's were expecting the price would push up to $3K+.

Now its Going down and down and I can only see Red Candles and no support levels in the BTC/USD chart,
Guys I'm really confused what's next. Will the price go down to $1K? I'm on a Massive Loss...Don't know how to recover
 Huh  

These things can happen with bitcoin, the marketcap is tiny, which means fluctuations are going to be wild as long as bitcoin isn't worth half a million dollars per coin at least. BTC will not be a good currency until the marketcap is huge and people with a few BTC are rich, that amount of liquidity will be enough to keep a stable price.

So just hold and once the current hard fork attack is defeated we will go to another all time high.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

You know already that bitcoin is very volatile then why did you accept the payment using bitcoin when there is a chance for the price to drop. Maybe you are thinking that it will go up and did not expect it to go down. We'll i guess now you know how bitcoin works I hope this will serve as a lesson to everyone.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:52:34 PM

You know already that bitcoin is very volatile then why did you accept the payment using bitcoin when there is a chance for the price to drop. Maybe you are thinking that it will go up and did not expect it to go down. We'll i guess now you know how bitcoin works I hope this will serve as a lesson to everyone.
There's nothing wrong with accepting Bitcoin as a payment for services delivered, if you just exchange it for fiat immediately.
This guy just saw it as an investment and lost, he should have known that this was a possible outcome.

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:59:21 PM

I had received payments of $3,000 for my work from client and which was hard working money while the BTC/USD price was $2700+,

Now its Going down and down and I can only see Red Candles and no support levels in the BTC/USD chart,
Guys I'm really confused what's next. Will the price go down to $1K? I'm on a Massive Loss...Don't know how to recover
 Huh  

When you got the payment, you did get the chance to convert it to fiat and exit the Bitcoin phenomenon. But you decided to remain in market to earn more profits which in turn impose a condition on you and i.e. "Profits with risk bearing". What you seeing presently as price clashes is essence of risk bearing that you accepted when decided not to sell BTC.
Now you have one tool and that is HODL, this is very unique feature of Bitcoin unlike other investments which says that sooner or later you will surely earn profits on your investment, all you need to do is HODLING Bitcoins.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:25:06 PM

Welcome to the bitcoin land - To the land of unrestricted speculations. If you are of faint heart, just do not invest any more than a symbolical ammount that will teach you how this all work.

Right now the bounce back is fairly convincing all will be well. There are people that are enjoying a long squozes from time to time. But such a sittuation is everywhere, where you can invest anything. If you do not like it - do not invest.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:09:00 PM

Huh  

In there crypto world, one sure thing is uncertainty but the downward trend is not something people like us believe will last forever, so you are either going to join us and make bitcoin stronger or you go the way of those we see only in time of surplus but are quick to dump and even spread panick attacks in the case of little downward trend like the one witnessed in the past few days.

Yes people will have to take into account that cryptocurrencies are very volatile because they lack central control especially Bitcoin and so when it takes a downward trend we should learn to appreciate that it's part of the attributes of Bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:26:19 PM

NO it's not going to go down and just check the rate of bitcoin again today the price is pumping a little bit. I suggest to you that don't always check the price of bitcoin because it might hurt you for real.

Guys I'm really confused what's next. Will the price go down to $1K? I'm on a Massive Loss...Don't know how to recover Huh  

Don't you worry the price is quite good and stable at $1,800 - $2,000+ and whales will not allot it to get back again at the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: