Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Real Facebook Likes on Page  (Read 918 times)
xtyling (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:33:50 AM

Hi,

I have recently created a new page and i need some boost (likes) on it. If you have an offer for real facebook likes. Please PM me about the price and time of delivery

Can the likes be targeted to a specific location of users ?

Thanks Smiley
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:09:40 PM

Hi,

I have recently created a new page and i need some boost (likes) on it. If you have an offer for real facebook likes. Please PM me about the price and time of delivery

Thanks Smiley

This is something you can buy from facebook directly. I don't know the price but I've seen a guide or 2 on it, and yes it's easy. Thing is, even though it's from facebook, the likes and engagement are still questionable, and I'm not sure how many of those will actually transfer to real fans.

edit:when I say buy, basically it's just a type of advertising they allow to do per page or per post.
instaexchanges

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:24:45 PM

Hi,

Thanks Smiley

add me on skype   live:instaexchanges
xtyling (OP)

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:08:46 PM

Hi,

Thanks Smiley

This is something you can buy from facebook directly. I don't know the price but I've seen a guide or 2 on it, and yes it's easy. Thing is, even though it's from facebook, the likes and engagement are still questionable, and I'm not sure how many of those will actually transfer to real fans.

edit:when I say buy, basically it's just a type of advertising they allow to do per page or per post.

Those are not cheap. I just need likes on the page at first. I will use facebook boost for the posts afterwards

@instaexchanges, I dont have skype. Do you have telegram ?
xtyling (OP)

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:45:12 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: