Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins Receivable from the Yobit  (Read 373 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:18:19 AM

Hello folks,

I have gone through some informative articles, threads and videos and I have read that it is better to hold bitcoins in the address in which we have the keys.

However, my concern is I have some Bitcoins on 1broker, localbitcoins and yobit (which I am going to withdraw on my offline wallet for a while) but my concern is, I have some bitcoins receivable from the yobit as signature campaign earnings so I wanted to ask that, what can I do about it?

It is a regular process that sometimes their wallet balance becomes nil and it takes some days to refill that wallet from their side so what will happen if they couldn't refill it before the fork? I am asking about the accrued earnings which are not received yet.

Best,
Thanks in advance

Dudeperfect
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:05:34 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 01:18:12 AM by RealBitcoin

Damn I dont like that exchange, it brings back bad memories.I would not put any money in there in my opinion.

That being said , I dont know how it works , better contact their admit to ask them what they plan to do for August.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:16:28 AM

I wouldn't worry. Yobit payments are daily so you will only really miss out on one day payment. I'm sure the bitcoins you have under your signature will roll over and it won't be a problem. As much as people give yobit shit including me they really do s good job bit their service is none existant. They a faceless organization.

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Hello folks,

I have gone through some informative articles, threads and videos and I have read that it is better to hold bitcoins in the address in which we have the keys.

However, my concern is I have some Bitcoins on 1broker, localbitcoins and yobit (which I am going to withdraw on my offline wallet for a while) but my concern is, I have some bitcoins receivable from the yobit as signature campaign earnings so I wanted to ask that, what can I do about it?

It is a regular process that sometimes their wallet balance becomes nil and it takes some days to refill that wallet from their side so what will happen if they couldn't refill it before the fork? I am asking about the accrued earnings which are not received yet.

Best,
Thanks in advance

Dudeperfect

I was in YoBit campaign for some time, even without this current uncertainty YoBit hot wallet does dry up sometimes, a couple of times they refilled their wallet only after four weeks.

Right now Bitmixer has temporarily hold the campaigners payments maybe because of this uncertainty and as we near August 1 I guess most of the Sig campaign payments would be put on hold until there is no uncertainty.

Your acquired YoBit Sig earnings doesn't go missing. If they didn't refill before August 1, then you have to wait till they refill it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: