Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you are secretly buying bitcoin?  (Read 1992 times)
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:04:32 PM

Every bitcoin purchase is secretly done  Tongue i am waiting till August till everything is settled and we might be able to get bitcoin below $1500, Wink who knows what the future holds in the coming weeks,anything is possible and if the price falls further,then sure i will grab some.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:02:31 PM

Everybody buys bitcoin secretly. No one makes a public announcement saying they are going to buy btc. If they did, the smart sellers will withdraw their offer and ask for a higher price. The buyer will effectively shot oneself in the foot. Buyers buy first secretly then boast about it afterwards.
You are right everyone buy bitcoin secretly everytime we no one can know it. We trade our bitcoin that no one knows when we want to buy or sell it. That is the great thing if you are invested on bitcoin because no one knows it.
This is the beauty of the bitcoin that no one knows who is buying the bitcoin it simply mean that you can keep all your money secret. Not coming in the sight of the people even your spouse can’t come to know that how much wealth you are holding unless you tell it yourself. Bitcoin is therefore the centre of interest of many investors.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:58:06 PM

I know of one very short and small man we all know him, his name is obviously Wu with other nefarious actors buying all the available coins in shadows Cheesy I did invest everything but less than 10 minutes ago my gut told me to exit this scam, good thing I never listen to her except when it's about going to bed doing things in secret under the blanket  Kiss Embarrassed Tongue Cheesy
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:33:31 AM

It all depends on how much spare cash you have. This might be a good buying opportunity, but there is risk associated with it. $1900 isn't a level where I would be desperate to get in. However, if I have some spare cash, I might consider buying a few coins.

pitbully2000

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:42:27 AM

Buying a little bit every day, all the way down. Grateful for the dip. This mindset has served me very well in the past. I see no reason to change my way of thinking now.  Grin
 Just my humble opinion though...
unknown04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:03:54 AM

buy just a little bit before 1st of August :/
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:30:07 AM

one way or another (even if fork happens) bitcoin will live on, and the FUD over the next month will give institutional and big players their last chance to get in before a real bubble: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/

(thats masterluc/lucif if you didnt know)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:02:13 AM

Hello folks,

Right now Preev site is saying that the Bitcoin price is floating around $1,950 and I think the price will fall even further until Aug 1, it's a panic selling environment in the market and hence it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at this moment (next couple of weeks) in my opinion. How many of you are having the same opinion?

Best,
Dudeperfect
I agree with you I have the same opinion as well. It is a great opportunity for people who have capital to invest, this is the best time to buy and hold the Bitcoin for at least next three months and the price when will boom high then they can enjoy the profit gained. The whales of bitcoin market will be very happy and enjoying all this time.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:22:21 PM

the split fear is a little bit different from other types of fear and FUD. it usually makes people always wonder and be in constant fear of the future and think twice before buying.
right now it seems like the buying has started at some smaller scale since the price went just below $2000.

but at the same time the money doesn't go anywhere else. altcoins aren't going anywhere, they are dropping harder.

this has one upside though. all this money is waiting to be invested. everyone is ready to buy, there just needs to be a green light. i have a couple of speculations about what that green light to start buying is going to be but not sure which one is going to be the one that initiates it.
I guess the buyers are still waiting for the price to become lower from the current one. I wish my prediction goes wrong but looking at the price fall it seems like the price will drop to $1500 soon. This may create more fear and panic in the ordinary bitcoin holders which can cause more loss to the bitcoin price. The current fear is of the split which have made the people really worried about the future of their investment.
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:54:02 PM

the split fear is a little bit different from other types of fear and FUD. it usually makes people always wonder and be in constant fear of the future and think twice before buying.
right now it seems like the buying has started at some smaller scale since the price went just below $2000.

but at the same time the money doesn't go anywhere else. altcoins aren't going anywhere, they are dropping harder.

this has one upside though. all this money is waiting to be invested. everyone is ready to buy, there just needs to be a green light. i have a couple of speculations about what that green light to start buying is going to be but not sure which one is going to be the one that initiates it.
I guess the buyers are still waiting for the price to become lower from the current one. I wish my prediction goes wrong but looking at the price fall it seems like the price will drop to $1500 soon. This may create more fear and panic in the ordinary bitcoin holders which can cause more loss to the bitcoin price. The current fear is of the split which have made the people really worried about the future of their investment.

I agree, there's definitely buyers waiting for lower price entries. Today, it looks like bitcoin just recovered 2100+ range. If it can hold this range and pop a bit higher in coming days, there is a possibility fomo will start to kick in for folks in the sidelines.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

Hello folks,

Right now Preev site is saying that the Bitcoin price is floating around $1,950 and I think the price will fall even further until Aug 1, it's a panic selling environment in the market and hence it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at this moment (next couple of weeks) in my opinion. How many of you are having the same opinion?

Best,
Dudeperfect
It seems that lots of people are buying bitcoins.Thats why the price has increased from $1950 to $2236 now.Good luck for those who have bought at cheap rate and bad luck for those who sold bitcoins at cheaper rate.If you still wait,then you would not be able to buy even at $2900 after some days.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

Hello folks,

Best,
Dudeperfect
It seems that lots of people are buying bitcoins.Thats why the price has increased from $1950 to $2236 now.Good luck for those who have bought at cheap rate and bad luck for those who sold bitcoins at cheaper rate.If you still wait,then you would not be able to buy even at $2900 after some days.
Many were taking the opportunity since bitcoin lowers the value this past few days and if I were also I might really grab this chance knowing that the value will sure to rise soon After August 1 splits took place.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

Hello folks,

Best,
Dudeperfect
Many were taking the opportunity since bitcoin lowers the value this past few days and if I were also I might really grab this chance knowing that the value will sure to rise soon After August 1 splits took place.
I believe after SegWit2x successfully the price of Bitcoin will increasing and breakout resistance line $3000, but it can't doing fast as your tell, need time to stabilize the system blockchain and sync all block before transaction again
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:59:22 PM

Hello folks,

Best,
Dudeperfect

Yes even I bought some bitcoins when price was around $1870 two days back and now its good to see that price is getting higher once again so I have already made some good profits by now but I will prefer to hold them for some more days and will sell a part of it when it touches the price of $3k.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:16:45 AM

I am selling Bitcoins and buying alt coins. When things get back to normal I will switch back to Bitcoin.

And 'secretly' is not a good way to put it because you can see who is buying what at the exchanges as the log is pubic.
By secretly I think the OP means the anonymity of the bitcoin users and this is true no can know it though the log is public but it don’t shows anyone’s identity unless and until someone exposes it to someone.
I think currently looking at the bitcoin price going with such a huge margins it is best to buy alts from the bitcoin that you have.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:49:13 AM

Hello folks,

Best,
Dudeperfect

Yes even I bought some bitcoins when price was around $1870 two days back and now its good to see that price is getting higher once again so I have already made some good profits by now but I will prefer to hold them for some more days and will sell a part of it when it touches the price of $3k.

Even I had brought some Bitcoin. I am also waiting for that to happen. I know like me many had inverse on bitcoin. All of them will get huge profit after August 1.If they satisfy with little profit mean.They can sell today. Today price is 2364 $.It will increase further after August 1.So wish is your's.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

Hello folks,

Best,
Dudeperfect

Hello OP, why would anybody buy bitcoin in secret. Is there anything illegal about buying bitcoins? You prediction is wrong anyway. Bitcoin just rallied back to $2,400.

Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:32:24 PM

Hello folks,

Best,
Dudeperfect

Even I had brought some Bitcoin. I am also waiting for that to happen. I know like me many had inverse on bitcoin. All of them will get huge profit after August 1.If they satisfy with little profit mean.They can sell today. Today price is 2364 $.It will increase further after August 1.So wish is your's.
Well when nearest deathline SegWit2x Bitcoin, just need have good news in July 21st about Bitcoin not have HardFork split network Blockchain, I can sure 100% the price of Bitcoin will go to the moon in short time with the speed as rocket Tongue
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:26:11 PM

Hello folks,

Best,
Dudeperfect

Hello OP, why would anybody buy bitcoin in secret. Is there anything illegal about buying bitcoins? You prediction is wrong anyway. Bitcoin just rallied back to $2,400.

Correct, its should not be a secret if you are buying bitcoin and why does someone need to keep it from the eyes of the public?

Indeed the price has rallied to $2400 because a lot of people are starting to buy back bitcoin specially when the price is low. And even though there is a looming hard fork, investors still think that investing in bitcoin for a long term is a good option, hard fork or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:04:42 PM

Hello folks,

Best,
Dudeperfect

By secret, he means .... not telling it to the world. {like most people do} There are nothing illegal but some people might be saying one thing

and secretly doing the opposite. I am not dishonest when I say that I bought bitcoin again at $2000, because I think within the next few

weeks the price will be higher than $3000 and I want to cash in on that, when it happens. We have been waiting long enough for a Bitcoin that

can scale.... and NOW this is happening.  Grin

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: