Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy crap we're going to crash through $1900!  (Read 1602 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

The smart people will be buying now and continue to hodl as everyone is dumping while the weakhands will be leaving the crypto scene so It's a win in all cases for the real bitcoiners (on the long term).

I'm waiting for the last week of july to buy bitcoins, I've never been able to in the past and this is like a blessing, hoping to see the price drop some more.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:06:21 PM

Woke up this morning to the craziest dip in a while. Was high time a correction like this happened. Aug 1 might be a blessing in disguise, getting all of this speculation money out of BTC and bringing it to a value that is in line with the technology. I'm predicting we drop below $1900 in the next few hours. Who knows how low it will go before Aug 1!!
Well yeah who knows what will be the price of bitcoin before the 1st august but this is now the time to realize that the bitcoin once again is in a difficult situation, those who speculated the market have already achieved their goals when the price dropped from $3000. This is now a crash time and effecting people who have gathered the bitcoin from services or from any other means.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:22:19 PM

The smart people will be buying now and continue to hodl as everyone is dumping while the weakhands will be leaving the crypto scene so It's a win in all cases for the real bitcoiners (on the long term).

I'm waiting for the last week of july to buy bitcoins, I've never been able to in the past and this is like a blessing, hoping to see the price drop some more.

I'm also waiting and seeing a lower price of bitcoin. But I guess $1,880 is the newest dip for this month. If anything is stable at that price the whales are good with it. But I wanted to see some more good price up until reaching another ATH before this year ends. For sure this is going to be surpass and we will see it again pumping.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:20:38 PM

If everyone here is a dumper and only talks about losses and selling then who the fu*k is buying these coins? are you guys trolling us with your bullsh*t or you are as confused as I am?
I haven't seen a member talking about any buying story.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:27:06 PM

I prefer to buy at once and wait a big increasement in price to sell. I'm following the chart hoping to catch the right moment when the price will start increasing again without falls like now.
You say that buying in smaller increments is risky, but if you go all in at once, you risk seeing the price move in the opposite direction, and thus you're not able to open or close positions after that.

In my example, if the price goes up, you'll have some coins in your pocket to cash out. If the price goes down, you'll have some fiat that you can use to start buying at lower prices.

You're aiming more at luck than something that involves thought and a decent level of market analysis. I personally find your approach far too risky, but after all, it's your choice.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:17:53 AM

I don’t agree that people who are smart enough will buy bitcoin now.
I think smart people like me will be still waiting for the bitcoin price to go below more and then buy it. I think the price will keep on getting low till the end of this month, it will be the perfect time to buy bitcoin again.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:24:11 PM

We have 14 days to wait while 50-100USD down per day.

Meet you at 700USD!

Nah. I think there is a support at about $1700, and then also at $1500. Don't think it will get lower than that.
Don’t have any sort of guarantee to say that bitcoin cheapest availability price will be $1500. I am not expecting it to step down to this much cheap value which was almost some four or five month ago. There is no limit for the price to the lower end so I am not making any move which could affect me and my holdings anymore.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:50:12 AM

Being over $2000 is not normal for bitcoin. People surprised by this have short memories.
I would say its basic human nature. When you like something and that something  goes the other way of people's wants they tend to freak out. A lot of this is to experienced by us in the near future, for people react like very childish and make unwanted decisions which would cause them consequences later on.
Actually people want to be on a safe side in this time of panic therefore go through a process of continuous loss with a mental stress and can’t bear it any more so they freak and selling the holdings is actually they want a way out of the whole situation.
Lemme remind one thing to all “the more the risk the more will be profit”. Wink
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:56:17 AM

I don’t agree that people who are smart enough will buy bitcoin now.
I think smart people like me will be still waiting for the bitcoin price to go below more and then buy it. I think the price will keep on getting low till the end of this month, it will be the perfect time to buy bitcoin again.

I beg to disagree. Traders who have been in the business long will buy more bitcoin back at this lower price. And now after the buying, the price of bitcoin surges ahead to $2300 so it you are able to buy at the price of ~1900$, its easy profit now with the current price. I'm sure some will sell their coins again before the Aug 1 date to take home profits. That's how it works. You don't need to wait for the price to really plummet if your intention is to profit quickly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

Woke up this morning to the craziest dip in a while. Was high time a correction like this happened. Aug 1 might be a blessing in disguise, getting all of this speculation money out of BTC and bringing it to a value that is in line with the technology. I'm predicting we drop below $1900 in the next few hours. Who knows how low it will go before Aug 1!!

Well the price of bitcoin did fall super low recently and I am pretty the reason for that to to happen was because off all the pre segwit FUD and how everyone thought that segwit would kill bitcoin even thought it didn't. After bitcoin fell and recovered, as it recovered surveys revealed that the support for segwit had risen and that has to mean something.

hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

Based on what i read and saw , the prices of the bitcoins just drop recently and it's because of the segwit issues. And well, in this matter some people usually suffer from panic selling as they keep on thinking of their  "What If's" which is not bad and at the same time not so good. And I'm pretty sure that there are some who will sell their coins and some who'll grab the opportunity to buy the bitcoins w/ its lowest value. But then, who knows what will happen tomorrow right?
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:08:15 PM

The price of Bitcoin might drop even lower that $1500 in some few days from now, but after the segwit, the price will also come back to its normal price and even higher.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: