Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡⚡██【LITHIUM】██⚡⚡⚡【FUTURE-PROOF COLD WALLET TECHNOLOGY】⚡⚡⚡  (Read 1270 times)
LITHIUMPAYMENTS (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:55:46 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 01:14:41 AM by LITHIUMPAYMENTS

Lithium is a future proof coin based on security, stability, and speed. It is a long term storage asset.
A long term appreciative cold wallet solution.

This is Lithium - the vault.

No more hardware wallets

Security & Stability
Lithium is a secure coin that is quantum resistant, anti-replay attack, anonymous, decentralized, and is based off many security-centric projects such as Quantum Resistance. It's security and stability enable safe storage of up to 50 years before a required fork. This means you can have a peace of mind as you convert your assets quickly into Lithium.

Speed
The network is based off the Lightning network and incorporates LITHIUM. LITHIUM's revolutionary new product is a speed that has never been seen. Say goodbye to confirmation times and hello to an all new way to store your coins- without worry of de-valuation.

Hoarding money has never been easier.

Anti de-valuation
Lithium's supply is capped at 10 Million, and is mined by proof of stake. The Pre-Mine is a total of 5,000 - a total of 0.05%. The appreciate rate is 5% a year.

Anonymity
Total privacy means that we will never know what your cold wallet address is, others will never be able to access your wallet balance, and only you have the power to send transactions from your wallet. These features have been based of Monero and Zcash, but ultimately protects you from key-reuse.

Distribution / ICO
There is only 5,000 Lithium available from the Premine, a total of 0.05% of the total value. These coins will be available at the Initial Coin Offering, and sent out after the coin offering depending on how many Ethereum you have put in.

The final ratio of the ICO will determine the starting price for the next ICO, which will feature 1,000 coins sold.

The ICO will run from the 16/07/2017 to 21/08/2017

Ethereum ICO Address
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x92f5A5Db93592d63D2c430EfD20AE9Dd085ffC4e

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO MORE HARDWARE WALLETS
You don't need hardware wallets anymore. The software solution comes with a USB distribution specifically made as a hardware wallet OS.

USE EXISTING USBs TO CREATE HARDWARE WALLETS
Creating a hardware wallet is easy. Since lithium-hardware-wallet.iso is a Linux distribution, Rufus should be able to burn it into the disk.

Data depreciation and fading
To combat data depreciation and fading, we suggest you make multiple backups of your cold storage using a paper wallet method.

The Vault (optional)
The Vault is a security protective feature that ensures your coins aren't going to be spent for a specific period of time. If you set your Vault option on 50 years from now, you will not be able to spend your coins until 50 years.

Setting this up ensures that no one - not even yourself can access and use your coins until a specified time.

Dead man's switch (optional)
If there comes an unfortunate situation in which you die, what will happen to your coins?

The dead man's switch is a feature that requires constant pinging of a wallet. You can set the frequency of each ping so it doesn't trigger accidentally.

Setting your dead man's switch to send to a trusted one's address if a ping fails.

Warnings and Precautions
Never reveal your private keys, always use a computer that has no access to internet to generate wallet private keys
Never reveal transaction secret keys
Always create a new sub-address for each transaction
Keep your cold wallet address safe
Be careful that you don't miss out a dead man's switch.
You should not set 'The Vault' to over 80 years

alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:57:17 AM

Any bounty?

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:19:47 AM

usb drivers  is not stable and safe !
it is very easy to broken
it is very easy to have  virus
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:32:53 AM

Seems this new projects very promosing, who is the team in new ICO dev?
the payments for thi coin use myethereum right?  Grin
waiting information in this your projects dev.  Smiley
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

Very cool project if everything is to be believed. I will follow and see how it progresses. Good luck with it

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
neutronwave

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

You think this would actully work?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:31:49 PM

Need Team Info.

Need escrow

Last "lithium" project was a scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1740009.0
Doken

Activity: 320

Spanish Translator

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:52:08 PM

Looks very interesting use existing USBs to create hardware wallets with hardware wallet OS. But I don't find who is the team?
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

Lithium?!! Risen from the death .
`kane6283

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:22:24 PM

it sounds interesting ,but there are risks involved.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 01:13:09 AM

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post on top was the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this account. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just tool to con you out of your hard earned cash.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LITHIUMPAYMENTS (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:53:36 AM

We have no idea what you're talking about. The launch is starting soon. Look like all the trolls that are sad about our success are spamming. Self-mod now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: