Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Probably the last chance to get on the BTC train...  (Read 1885 times)
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:34:51 PM

All this August 1 thing may be the last chance for ordinary people to get on board.

Yes the price might get as low as $1,000 but after this it will be the Moon, so this might be a great time to invest in BTC and some specific altcoins when they reach the bottom Wink

And yes, altcoins will go 5x-10x lower in price in this period... but we all know they will go up with BTC once BTC will start moving again.

My advice: HOLD EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! BUY WHEN BOTTOM SOME EXTRA COINS.
I agree this might be the last chance for the people, in bitcoin history the price may not get down below this in the next three years and those who have sold their bitcoin and didn’t urge to buy anymore will be having regret about their decision. This is the best time for those to buy bitcoin who used to say that bitcoin is going out of the reach of a common man to buy it
JammyJimmy69

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

I think BTC will drop to $250 and ETH to $25 which is why I cashed in everything to USDT a month ago - perfect timing. I can now buy 10x back and have change left over. Of course, it's now too late to dump so HODL for another 6-9 months then cash in when they're recovered. Don't get greedy and hope for more as it'll all crash again. Hopefully some of the shitty coins like XLM, XRP, ICN, EOS, XTZ and PLBT will be history by then.

There's no way in Hell that banks will ever rely on blockchain. Even if they did, it'll be regulated and that'll be the end of big easy profits for us. If they used blockchain, then how can they charge us the same high fees that they do now?

It's all speculation and ponzi, it's game over for all by 2019!

Avoid ICOs as new ones are likely to have cheaper tokens when they hit exchanges.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4060
Merit: 4608

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:48:50 PM

I think BTC will drop to $250 and ETH to $25 which is why I cashed in everything to USDT a month ago

Let me guess?  Duck , llama or eagle?

We seriously need to bring back newbie jail.
_____

@ JammyJimmy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLjbhzWCfHk
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:19:09 AM

Yup, a positive resolution of the scaling issues can result in Bitcoin going to the moon. I am not so confident that the fork on August 1st will achieve that. If it does manage to split the community into 2 sizable portions, then we can expect prolonged uncertainty.

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:51:11 PM

All this August 1 thing may be the last chance for ordinary people to get on board.

Yes the price might get as low as $1,000 but after this it will be the Moon, so this might be a great time to invest in BTC and some specific altcoins when they reach the bottom Wink

And yes, altcoins will go 5x-10x lower in price in this period... but we all know they will go up with BTC once BTC will start moving again.

My advice: HOLD EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! BUY WHEN BOTTOM SOME EXTRA COINS.
I think this is right, I personally think that the price is going to at least double in the next months following segwit activation and if does then we could see a price for each bitcoin over 5000 that is a price that is not going to be reachable for most people and I think that is just going to be the beginning.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: