Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you looking to buy a service and pay with bitcoin?  (Read 170 times)
BitcoinJustUseIt (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:13:31 PM

Are you looking to buy a service and with pay with bitcoin BTC ? Can't find that service?

Let us help find it.

Send us a brief description of the service you want to buy, and if possible, a sample photo depicting that service. Include your city/country and an email address a service provider can use to contact you.

We will post it on www.BitcoinJustUse.it - I Want It - I'm Paying With Bitcoin section.

We offer this as a free service that gets relayed to Reddit, Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Google+, RSS feed. and daily email updates via www.TheBitcoinDaily.com

Send your requests to SayHello@BitcoinJustUse.it or reply in this forum with your details.

Thank you.  Smiley
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

Are you looking to buy a service and with pay with bitcoin BTC ? Can't find that service?

Let us help find it.

Send us a brief description of the service you want to buy, and if possible, a sample photo depicting that service. Include your city/country and an email address a service provider can use to contact you.

We will post it on www.BitcoinJustUse.it - I Want It - I'm Paying With Bitcoin section.

We offer this as a free service that gets relayed to Reddit, Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Google+, RSS feed. and daily email updates via www.TheBitcoinDaily.com

Send your requests to SayHello@BitcoinJustUse.it or reply in this forum with your details.

Thank you.  Smiley

Can you explain your service in a more layman friendly language please? What I get is, you have a website with social media channels and will post the service there for free. It seems like getting some contents for your website rather free if you cannot show us some statistical data about the outreach of yor website and social media.
BitcoinJustUseIt (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 02:36:34 PM

Let us help find it.

Thank you.  Smiley

Can you explain your service in a more layman friendly language please? What I get is, you have a website with social media channels and will post the service there for free. It seems like getting some contents for your website rather free if you cannot show us some statistical data about the outreach of yor website and social media.

Thanks for the interest. We are new. We have relatively small following but are building this by connecting buyers with sellers, sellers with buyers using bitcoin. Traditional methods are contained within specific communities that are not normally exposed to mainstream. Bitcoin ecosystem needs pumping to keep bitcoin from fiat conversion, which is a major obstacle to adoption and contributes- somewhat - to volatility. We are that company contributing to adoption and looking for your support.

Hope that helps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: