Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMiner Shares & Futures Contract  (Read 3862 times)
Franktank (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 08:42:14 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 05:22:13 PM by Franktank

As everyone knows, ASICMiner has been increasing their hash rates lately and their share value and dividend payouts have starting catching the eyes of infrequent visitors of the Securities subforum. Additionally, they are also selling Block Eruptor blades and USB miners with profits being part of the dividend payout.

ASICMiner Block Eruptor Blades

ASICMiner Block Eruptor USB Miners

With another BE blade auction going on now and USB miners going on sale in the coming weeks, I would like to offer the first hybrid ASICMiner share sales/futures contract.

The Offer:
30 ASICMiner shares
All dividend payouts for my 100 Shares for the last 2 weeks of May (22nd & 29th)

In Return:
70 BTC

Why Consider This?
ASICMiner will ramp up to 50 TH/s by June and having projected hash rate of 262 TH/s in the coming months, making it quite lucrative to get invested with ASICMiner now. Additionally, there will also be payouts from both Blade auctions (50+ currently) and USB sales (10k+ for sale soon), adding further value to the shares. With shares around 1.8-1.9 BTC and rising, you stand to profit.

Why am I doing this?
I have a debt pay date coming up and need the funds ASAP to finalize a previous deal. John K will serve as escrow, ensuring that the contract will be upheld. Additional terms can be negotiated to protect interested parties if they're worried about me not holding my end.

PM me if interested and thanks for your time.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franktank (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 02:12:58 AM

**Reserved**
furuknap

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 03:17:08 AM

As everyone knows, ASICMiner has been increasing their hash rates lately and their share value and dividend payouts have starting catching the eyes of infrequent visitors of the Securities subforum. Additionally, they are also selling Block Eruptor blades and USB miners with profits being part of the dividend payout.

ASICMiner Block Eruptor Blades

ASICMiner Block Eruptor USB Miners

With another BE blade auction going on now and USB miners going on sale in the coming weeks, I would like to offer the first hybrid ASICMiner share sales/futures contract.

The Offer:
30 ASICMiner shares
All dividend payouts for my 100 Shares for the last 3 weeks of May (15th, 22nd, & 29th)

In Return:
60.4 BTC

Why Consider This?
ASICMiner will ramp up to 50 TH/s by June and having projected hash rate of 262 TH/s in the coming months, making it quite lucrative to get invested with ASICMiner now. Additionally, there will also be payouts from both Blade auctions (50+ currently) and USB sales (10k+ for sale soon), adding further value to the shares. With shares around 1.5 BTC and rising, you stand to profit

Why am I doing this?
I have a debt pay date coming up and need the funds ASAP to finalize a previous deal. John K will serve as escrow, ensuring that the contract will be upheld. Additional terms can be negotiated to protect interested parties if they're worried about me not holding my end.

PM me if interested and thanks for your time.

I may be missing something here...

You're selling 30 AM shares plus dividends for 100 shares, is that right?

If so, why on earth would anyone go for this? You'd be paying 30% over market for the shares, for a total of ฿15, and the return would be dividends for 100 shares, which even at twice the previous week's rate would still amount to just ฿6.

If we have a dividend increase of 200% which is still insanely high, you'd still pay ฿15 for ฿6? Or do you really think the dividends will go to 500% of the previous weeks' level?

What am I not getting?

.b

bitfitted

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 05:56:39 PM

Is it necessary to buy the 30 shares in one go, or can I also buy shares separately? I personally am interested in buying 3 BTC worth of shares, minus the dividends if that's possible.
louong

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:34:02 PM

Looking like a better and better deal now as ASICMINER approaches 2 BTC/share.

Bitcoin Tips Accepted: 17r5ebmU2JDqEuEfWkWzJ9TkShS1MqTJYH
Aedius

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:51:03 PM

Looking like a better and better deal now as ASICMINER approaches 2 BTC/share.

Still not +EV given the current market value of ASICMiner and projected dividends.

Would be interested at a better pricepoint.
Franktank (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:38:01 AM

Seeing as blade sales have started and USB miners to start shipping in a week or two, there are no changes to the contract. All 30 shares in one go.

Please PM if interested.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 07:32:40 AM

I've been watching this thread since it was posted. It will depend on how much of the hardware sales get passed on as dividends this week for this deal to make sense. If the dividends are high then the share price will probably push up towards 2BTC in all the hype and make this a no-brainer for anyone who predicts that this is what will happen.

You need a buyer with a better idea than most of what this weeks dividends are going to be to close the deal, I would assume.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franktank (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:30:48 PM

I've been watching this thread since it was posted. It will depend on how much of the hardware sales get passed on as dividends this week for this deal to make sense. If the dividends are high then the share price will probably push up towards 2BTC in all the hype and make this a no-brainer for anyone who predicts that this is what will happen.

You need a buyer with a better idea than most of what this weeks dividends are going to be to close the deal, I would assume.

Of course, those that take this deal are hoping that share prices will jump above 2 BTC and making the dividends profit. If no one takes it before this week's confirmation satoshis, the deal will be rewritten for the remaining two weeks and expected share prices.

Thanks for your time.
Franktank (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:59:49 PM

Bump, contract updated for the last 2 weeks and current market value for shares.
louong

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:45:43 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 05:23:28 PM by louong

ASICMINER just reached ~1.8/share on both exchanges. Looking like a potential steal.

EDIT: Ah, just see the price got changed from 59 BTC - too bad somebody didn't jump on this!

Bitcoin Tips Accepted: 17r5ebmU2JDqEuEfWkWzJ9TkShS1MqTJYH
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:55:24 PM

ASICMINER just reached ~1.8/share on both exchanges. Looking like a potential steal.

EDIT: Ah, just see the price got changed from 59 BTC - too bad somebody didn't jump on this!

I jumped, but it got changed after that.  Cheesy It is ok, as of course he will not sell at a loss - but again I do not understand why not just sell the shares with auction. From 59 btc to 70 btc, whoever is buying is guaranteed to lose.
Franktank (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:01:34 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 08:13:30 PM by Franktank

I jumped, but it got changed after that.  Cheesy It is ok, as of course he will not sell at a loss - but again I do not understand why not just sell the shares with auction. From 59 btc to 70 btc, whoever is buying is guaranteed to lose.

Because I'm under the impression that shares will soon exceed 2 BTC for a couple of reasons:

1) USB Miners are expected to be shipping in the coming week

2) Hash rate is supposedly going to reach 50 TH/s by June.

2) Blades are now on sale, not auction (may be a minor point w/ Avalon shipping)

Additionally, May 15th dividends were an all time high (does not guarantee high future payouts) so I used a price point that seemed fair to me. I may close down the thread and just auction off the shares. Apologies for any confusion and thanks for your time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: