Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think will increase the most over the next 3 months if you buy now?  (Voting closed: July 26, 2017, 02:55:32 PM)
Litecoin - 9 (16.7%)
Ethereum - 5 (9.3%)
Waves - 29 (53.7%)
Golem - 6 (11.1%)
Bitshares - 5 (9.3%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most UNDERVALUED Coin to pick up during this dump?  (Read 4810 times)
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:03:53 PM

Litecoin and ethereum are most undervalued coins by now. Especially litecoin, it has big potential.
Zenoru

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:30:44 PM

SHIFT Wink

Agree with this. It was trading as high as $2.80 at its peak and got dumped to $0.50, and it still barely recovered. Only ~$10MM market cap.

There's no unfounded hype (unlike many ICOs and meme-coins), devs are constantly delivering updates weekly/monthly and it has a fairly unique product - the decentralized web - which has great potential to compete with the likes of Maidsafe, which is currently at ~$150MM market cap.

Also look into Blocknet - decentralized atomic coin exchange. 10+ coins are currently tradeable in the testnet; from the latest posts, it looks like the code will move to mainnet and be activated by end of next week. Only ~$20MM market cap.
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:36:04 PM

I think litecoin and ethereum classic they will go 10× in 6 months
Green trust

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:17:49 AM

SHIFT Wink

Agree with this. It was trading as high as $2.80 at its peak and got dumped to $0.50, and it still barely recovered. Only ~$10MM market cap.

There's no unfounded hype (unlike many ICOs and meme-coins), devs are constantly delivering updates weekly/monthly and it has a fairly unique product - the decentralized web - which has great potential to compete with the likes of Maidsafe, which is currently at ~$150MM market cap.

Also look into Blocknet - decentralized atomic coin exchange. 10+ coins are currently tradeable in the testnet; from the latest posts, it looks like the code will move to mainnet and be activated by end of next week. Only ~$20MM market cap.
You're right. Shift is gonna be huge and devs are amazing.
jeepbrahhh

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:53:21 AM

blocknet, bitbay
username: stopbuyingshitcoins
recommends 2 shitcoins
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:59:57 AM

I voted for waves fortunately more than 50% voted for waves because waves really having ability for next big pump as it gives lots of feature than ethereum like creating smart contract and leasing waves is new concept and some others . Team really working hard on this coin.
ikezar

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

DCR isn't on this list?  It dropped by more than 3/5 and is a solid project.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:01:36 AM

KMD.
Multi coin wallet, coin mixer & decentralised exchange in wallet, trader bots, atomic swaps.
When everything is polished the price will fly.
Yes this one is good opportunity again, under 100k this is bargain. Good team and strong community, everything you need on one place.
I cannot agree more with you on this.

Many coins restored their previous value, now this choice is reduced, i would pick those that can be mined in this case, because mining brings more stability than pos.
gvozdik

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:03:27 AM

Wings are very good buy now
gotham8city

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:08:49 AM

KMD.
Multi coin wallet, coin mixer & decentralised exchange in wallet, trader bots, atomic swaps.
When everything is polished the price will fly.
Yes this one is good opportunity again, under 100k this is bargain. Good team and strong community, everything you need on one place.
I cannot agree more with you on this.

Many coins restored their previous value, now this choice is reduced, i would pick those that can be mined in this case, because mining brings more stability than pos.
what do you think about shift ? everyone say buy it
SonnetStar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:16:10 AM

Probably the top 3 coins for me to pick up during the dump would be Stratis and Waves and Shift

Both have solid teams and solid community
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Buy POSW aka Poswallet. It's on the floor, can't get lower, good updates coming. It will eventually get its good huge pump to a new ATH, just like all these other coins that randomly get pumped. Can't go wrong with holding some POSW.

Absolutely terrible reason for investing in a coin, if you only assume it's gonna go up because 'it will eventually get its good huge pump ... just like all these other coins that randomly get pumped'.

Investing is always kind of a gamble, but if you believe in a coin, if it serves a purpose and if the devs are actually doing what they claim they will do, then you have a coin that's worthy of being invested in. Otherwise you're just funding a potential pump and dump, which is very risky and only makes a handful of investors rich. If you want to build wealth, buy, hold, and accumulate less than a dozen different coins and watch them grow. You won't earn 100K with a 1K investment right away, but over time (+-10 years) you will have acumulated a whole bunch of coins worth 50 times each more than what you first paid for them. Believe me, this is the long yet easy way to build wealth. You might get lucky with a pump and dump, sure, but you have a vastly greater chance of becoming a millionaire in 10 years by accumulating bitcoin and a few other great altcoins right now. Buy the dips, sell a little bit during the highs and use that profit to accumulate even more. You'll be able to accumulate 1 or 2 bitcoins a year, and by the time they're worth 50K a piece you'll have 10 or 20 of them, and the same goes for the alts. By now they're worth no more than a couple of bucks a piece, so if you start accumulating now, and get a few hundred each year, again buying the dips and selling the highs to accumulate more, you'll have tens of thousands by the time they're worth 10, 20, 50, 100 bucks each. This is how you build wealth. More importantly, you'll learn how to read graphs, how to control your emotions during crashes, basically how to work with your money the way a sophisticated investor does, which means you'll be able to keep building your wealth all your life. Getting lucky doesn't teach you anything, I'm afraid.

There are good reasons to get on POSW aka Poswallet. The total supply, the circulating supply, the current price, the fact that ETH will go PoS and will get added in there is a big plus and will bring a bunch of noobs for easy staking while also staking a lot of other coins at the same time.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

Buy POSW aka Poswallet. It's on the floor, can't get lower, good updates coming. It will eventually get its good huge pump to a new ATH, just like all these other coins that randomly get pumped. Can't go wrong with holding some POSW.

Absolutely terrible reason for investing in a coin, if you only assume it's gonna go up because 'it will eventually get its good huge pump ... just like all these other coins that randomly get pumped'.

Investing is always kind of a gamble, but if you believe in a coin, if it serves a purpose and if the devs are actually doing what they claim they will do, then you have a coin that's worthy of being invested in. Otherwise you're just funding a potential pump and dump, which is very risky and only makes a handful of investors rich. If you want to build wealth, buy, hold, and accumulate less than a dozen different coins and watch them grow. You won't earn 100K with a 1K investment right away, but over time (+-10 years) you will have acumulated a whole bunch of coins worth 50 times each more than what you first paid for them. Believe me, this is the long yet easy way to build wealth. You might get lucky with a pump and dump, sure, but you have a vastly greater chance of becoming a millionaire in 10 years by accumulating bitcoin and a few other great altcoins right now. Buy the dips, sell a little bit during the highs and use that profit to accumulate even more. You'll be able to accumulate 1 or 2 bitcoins a year, and by the time they're worth 50K a piece you'll have 10 or 20 of them, and the same goes for the alts. By now they're worth no more than a couple of bucks a piece, so if you start accumulating now, and get a few hundred each year, again buying the dips and selling the highs to accumulate more, you'll have tens of thousands by the time they're worth 10, 20, 50, 100 bucks each. This is how you build wealth. More importantly, you'll learn how to read graphs, how to control your emotions during crashes, basically how to work with your money the way a sophisticated investor does, which means you'll be able to keep building your wealth all your life. Getting lucky doesn't teach you anything, I'm afraid.

There are good reasons to get on POSW aka Poswallet. The total supply, the circulating supply, the current price, the fact that ETH will go PoS and will get added in there is a big plus and will bring a bunch of noobs for easy staking while also staking a lot of other coins at the same time.

Look those are good reasons right there, but you wouldn't believe how many of my clients came to ask for help because they simply didn't have a strategy, or they go with 'coin xyz will grow because it's a lot lower than it's all time high, right?'

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
eindbaasje

Activity: 190

CryptoDetective

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:25:29 PM

There are so many new promising coins, that I can't get a handle on any.
I happen to think populous ppt is the best ETH token, and it got dumped because a youtuber erased his vids.

Minereum also went down an insane amount, from 550k to 50k sat. That would be my best guess for undervalued dumped coin.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:37:18 PM

Waves and Stratis, that´s all. Wink
gotham8city

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:25:42 PM

Shift is one of the best invesments of the year. Decentralized and versatile. Combining a blazing fast, dApp-ready, delegated Proof of Stake blockchain with the interplanetary file system - for a decentralized, resilient and highly extensible web 3.0 platform. Building the new world wide web. Just better.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:28:26 PM

I would bet on SC, DGB and burst. Also see XMR keep getting value from this DIP at 15. I have other hopes, but those are bag related dreams:) However if BTC takes a bigger Dip under 1000 (i don´t think so) then it would be the best buy.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

My choose now not in the list.
Feathercoin https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/feathercoin/usd
and Siacoin https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/siacoin/usd seems to have potential short term

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:54:46 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 12:13:16 AM by turbulence

mostly buying SONM and Zen

others that look good: DGB, Wings, MobileGo, EQT - maybe ICN, Ark and Waves but waiting for a little lower on them

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:20:35 AM

for me undervalueds are siacoin,stellar coin, stratis , library coin , dogecoin. i invested at this 5 coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: