Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] ⚡⚡Campaign Manager ⚡⚡[Looking for Work]  (Read 801 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vixmore (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:12:54 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 11:32:56 AM by Vixmore

⚡ Hire Me To Manage Your Campaign ⚡

Why You Should Hire Me:

• Experience: I have been on this forum for almost 2 years and over that time I have picked up some valuable skills and learnt the rules of the forum.
  • Available Most Of The Time: You can contact me at any time and I should respond within a couple of hours, except when I am sleeping of course. I am always willing to do extra work.
  • Great Rates: My rates are negotiable and competitive. Most of the time it will be lower than the big managers. Bitcoin is preferred but I accept some altcoins.
  • Highly Proficient In Spoken And Written English: Born in Australia, I am a native English speaker, which is to a high command.
  • Extremely Helpful: I can help with everything in your campaign, ranging from the specifics to any general questions you may have.
  • Keen Eye For Spammers: After my time on this forum, I have grown an intense hate for spammers. Only people who make constructive and on-topic posts will be allowed to participate in your campaign.  
  • Even though I don't have any trust, I can still provide you with great campaign management.

Methods To Contact Me: (Timezone: GMT+10)

This Forum: Send Me A Message Via PM

Email: vixmorebitcointalk@gmail.com

Telegram: @Vixmore (Currently not using telegram)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vixmore (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:01:15 AM

bump
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

• Experience: I have been on this forum for almost 2 years and over that time I have picked up some valuable skills and learnt the rules of the forum.
In other words: Zero or near zero experience managing campaigns, correct?

• Great Rates: My rates are negotiable and competitive. Most of the time it will be lower than the big managers. Bitcoin is preferred but I accept some altcoins.
Which is not a good sign. It is generally those that are very incompetent that lowball on rates, and the forum ends up being flooded with spam from the campaigns managed by such managers. I suggest that you do not do this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Zenzolina

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

Lauda you are one of the biggest forum idiots. Why are you spamming everyones posts? You think you are one very smart person while in reality you are dumb as fuck.
Vixmore (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:21:56 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 07:10:10 AM by Vixmore

I am almost 100% sure that you didn't either when you began managing campaigns. We all have to start from somewhere.

Which is not a good sign. It is generally those that are very incompetent that lowball on rates, and the forum ends up being flooded with spam from the campaigns managed by such managers. I suggest that you do not do this.
I am offering the same service as others for a lower price. If you want to call me incompetent, do it after I have done something wrong while managing a campaign, not before.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:41:38 PM

I am almost 100% sure that you didn't either when you began managing campaigns. We all have to start from somewhere.

Lauda started managing Bitmixer first (I think), as a forum mod. Just saying.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Vixmore (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:52:37 AM

Lauda started managing Bitmixer first (I think), as a forum mod. Just saying.
How does being a forum mod instantly give you experience managing campaigns? Pretty sure that's not how it works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: