Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin rise or fall? CONFUSED  (Read 4217 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:30:52 PM

today i sold my bitcoins because the bitcoin is droping day by day,, dont know when it will rise again, i want to know what is the good time to buy bitcoin??
You have done a wrong thing ever in your life. You must thinking why I have done wrong just because you sold your bitcoin in very bad times. As you don't know what is going to be happen why it is going day by day. Just because role of Segwit2x. Because in bitcoin there was a slow transaction. So therefore bitcoin is implementing bitcoin for high speed transaction therefore it is going down. After all this the price will twice above $2500 USD per bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:40:07 PM

today i sold my bitcoins because the bitcoin is droping day by day,, dont know when it will rise again, i want to know what is the good time to buy bitcoin??

A very good time to buy Bitcoin is when the price drops and drops, when you buy at that time, then the price increases again, you make a lot of profit who bought at low price.
So, before August first, (a day to go) you buy your Bitcoin and weeks or months later the price will increase again, then you smile. Smiley
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

I think for now, the right time to buy bitcoin is before August 1, because I'm sure the price of bitcoin can still fall again when it will enter August. But i think the price will last at $2000 I'm pretty sure if you buy bitcoin now you will get a good profits in the near future maybe in the end of this year, because I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to increase after the implementation of segwit2x.

I'm in that situation when I'm not sure if I should be buying bitcoin in the last week of july or in the first few days of august. So I don't really know what to do and I have about $1k to invest so I'm thinking of buying for 300$ before august and then if the price drops more for the rest $700...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:57:12 PM

Some people turned down and sold their bitcoins at low price. We are confused of what gonna next on bitcoin prices, that we put in mind about having bitcoin is in at stake. It could be rise or fall time to time bitcoin will rise up to $2500.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:49:55 PM

It is rising is just saw the price it is at 2770$ and i don't understand the reason why is the price increasing so fast suddenly. 2 days back it was at 1800$ and now it is at 2800$ why did you even sell your bitcoin if yoh would have waited you could have easily made 1000$ per bitcoin in just 2 days which you won't get anywhere in the world
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

I think you sold it under the panic selling wave pressure and yes, I can understand that it is difficult to sustain in such conditions especially in the early days of investing. Since price is started to rise now, I am sure you must have learned a lesson from this incident and it will help you every time in the future during such fluctuations in the price. In such kind of market conditions, I would say go with buy orders but will lesser units and higher frequencies so that it will be cost averaging for the period. (I might be completely wrong, please do your own research before investment).
hassanabid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

I think you sold it under the panic selling wave pressure and yes, I can understand that it is difficult to sustain in such conditions especially in the early days of investing. Since price is started to rise now, I am sure you must have learned a lesson from this incident and it will help you every time in the future during such fluctuations in the price. In such kind of market conditions, I would say go with buy orders but will lesser units and higher frequencies so that it will be cost averaging for the period. (I might be completely wrong, please do your own research before investment).

yes i bought at 2300$ btc rate and still i got much profit
hassanabid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:24:07 PM

It is rising is just saw the price it is at 2770$ and i don't understand the reason why is the price increasing so fast suddenly. 2 days back it was at 1800$ and now it is at 2800$ why did you even sell your bitcoin if yoh would have waited you could have easily made 1000$ per bitcoin in just 2 days which you won't get anywhere in the world

yes it is being said that it will rise to 3000$ btc  , what will happen after 1st august?? it so confusing to me
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:45:04 AM

Reading the markets is not something easy to do but if you are going to buy and sell your coins that frequently then you better learn because the price has recovered very quickly, if you did not do a thing you would have been fine by just holding now if you want to buy bitcoin you will get less than what you could get a week ago.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:17:30 AM

yes i bought at 2300$ btc rate and still i got much profit

But have you sold them yet? You should not count your book profits. If bitcoin suddenly crashes, all your profits could get wiped out.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:36:18 AM

yes it is being said that it will rise to 3000$ btc  , what will happen after 1st august?? it so confusing to me
Resistance line at $3000 of Bitcoin very strong, in past time we had saw Bitcoin testing many times but still can't breakout this price. After failure, the price of Bitcoin always have crashing by take profit of trader can't keep their calm and patience.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:31:57 AM

Many people as of now panic selling brcause they doubt about bitcoin after august 1 because many people said in that day the price will be 1000 dollars . But i hope it will not happen. I hope the price will become stable so I can make a lot profit. Even the price of bitcoin dump last week ago and if you see theprice today its very high anr I hope it will continue to increase so the bitcoin world become happy.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:09:35 AM

Nobody knows, honestly. Not even satoshi himself(alive or dead).

Retrospectively speaking, you sent out this post at around the same time bitcoin was at $1800. That was an excellent buy in time, i've bee nsaying all this time when bitcoin does get down below $2000 it's buy time because price will rebound very quickly.

But now it's $2800, and it's overvalued again. Plus, a few days before 1st August we will see panic probably.

Scaling is a good thing but if this thing results in a chain split then it's probably not. Either way i'm glad at least something is done.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:23:25 AM

Actually the best time to buy in installments not to buy direct . Suppose the price is at 2500$/btc , if the price get fall down then 2300$ then buy small fraction of the Bitcoin , and if again get down then buy again few fraction of the Bitcoin and so on .
So we can easily remain in the average price of the Bitcoin .
And i don't think we can loss opportunity every time after we make buy or sell btc , There is no lake of the opportunity in this field .
You will always get better opportunity to make buy and also sell of your Bitcoin , so don't be faster to buy and sell , always make sure you are doing trading at better timing instead to go blindly .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:41:49 AM

Well it would have been a great time to buy in some coin when you posted this because that was when bitcoin was at a $1700 low, right? I bought in like $1000 of bitcoin and now it's worth more than 1.5x more. Wish I had bought more on credit to be honest.

Right now though i wouldn't say that it's a good idea to buy more. If you're a trader and is trading on margin especially then get rid of all of your coins, $2700-$2800 is unnaturally high in my opinion. Plus we have seen major resistance at the $3000 point.

Personally, i'm selling half and holding the other half. Maybe after the fork things will brighten up and clouds will be lifted and price will skyrocket. Unlikely but possible.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:48:27 AM

Many people as of now panic selling brcause they doubt about bitcoin after august 1 because many people said in that day the price will be 1000 dollars . But i hope it will not happen. I hope the price will become stable so I can make a lot profit. Even the price of bitcoin dump last week ago and if you see theprice today its very high anr I hope it will continue to increase so the bitcoin world become happy.
We never need to get panic and I am gathering all the possible out come after forking hence I am still keeping my bitcoins and I am honestly not getting panic. Only people who are not finding enough information on bitcoin forking getting too much of panic and selling bitcoins or getting confused on what to do and finally dumping bitcoins and losing their opportunities.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:14:44 PM

Learn to read the markets. It takes time but once you manage to understand whats going on, you can understand better.

You won't get it right 100% of the time, but at least you can look at potential support/resistance and turning points.

In my opinion, it'll likely go further down. But I'm no expert  Wink
Unfortunately not everyone can learn how to trade, it is a very useful skill but it is a difficult one to acquire, so for those like that do not know how to do it the best thing to do is to not fall into panic and hold our bitcoin, it is not sexy but it works.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:10:01 AM

You have done a wrong thing ever in your life. You must thinking why I have done wrong just because you sold your bitcoin in very bad times. As you don't know what is going to be happen why it is going day by day. Just because role of Segwit2x. Because in bitcoin there was a slow transaction. So therefore bitcoin is implementing bitcoin for high speed transaction therefore it is going down. After all this the price will twice above $2500 USD per bitcoin.
At the end of the day it is his decision, I'm a holder so I do not sell my coins no matter how much the price lowers or how much it goes up, some people may think that I’m dumb but to be honest I recognize I will never be a good trader and I prefer to stay away from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: