Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent Book on Biblical Prophecy : The New Money System: 666  (Read 216 times)
pompatore (OP)

Activity: 787
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:04:55 PM

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/THE-NEW-MONEY-SYSTEM-666-BEST-SELLING-AUTHOR-MARY-STEWART-RELFE-PH-D-/252328350848

I read Mary's books way back in about 1983 right after they came out and a year later I got my degree in finance and Mary's book is remarkably accurate.. I have also studied Bible Prophecy since 1980 and I can say confidently that most of what Mary predicted through Biblical prophecies has come completely true. She predicted that eventually all of the world's currencies would fail and a central world currency like the SDRs would replace them all; and she predicted that computers would eventually track everything we do.

As of now, December 2013, currencies all over the world are collapsing, and there have been calls for a world currency like the SDRs, special drawing rights exactly as Mary predicted 30 years ago ! As we all know, computer systems and massive databases and data mining are tracking all of our purchases and our personal information. This has especially been made evident by the recent revelations that the NSA is recording communications all over the world.

Her books are not based on fantasy or wild speculations. They are based on the prophecies throughout Biblical Scriptures and they are coming true before our eyes. I highly recommend this book to anyone; especially those who are looking into prophecy and whether the Bible is true.
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:18:04 AM

Thank you for the tip. I have never heard of her before now, but she definitely sounds interesting. Especially the finance angle of it all.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:17:39 PM

Thanks for the tip. But aside from books on prophecies i've also read and heard about prophecies like this. Ya i believe also that the Bible is the infallible word of God and it says there that none of His word will not fall to the ground with out accomplishing its puspose. We are indeed getting closer to Christ's return.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: