Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YACOIN IS DEAD.  (Read 2258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Oldsport (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:47:55 PM

What to pump and dump now?  Cool

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:48:42 PM

What to pump and dump now?  Cool

Has the dumping completed already?

Yurizhai

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:49:58 PM

YACoin is a cocoon ready to burst into a beautiful butterfly.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 09:50:25 PM

It's not even on an exchange, how to dump?
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 09:51:44 PM

What to pump and dump now?  Cool

Whatever you have hoarded lots of. If you've been around a while you should have oodles of I0Coin and CoiLedCoin and GRouPcoin and GeistGeld by now from merged mining, plus of course piles of Tenebrix and Fairbrix from CPU mining unless you ignored them to CPU mine BBQcoin the last year or so - maybe though having already picked up as many of them as you wanted before BBQcoin even happened along?

So pretty much up to you really, whatever you picked up the largest pile of while so many coins were sitting around at low difficulty...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
dcc

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:52:22 PM

I have never been able to get 1 single coin solo mining in windows... I gave up oft rying YAC. I see no point in this coin by now for me.
Guru01

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:53:56 PM

https://bter.com/trade/yac_btc

YES
Yurizhai

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:54:33 PM

I have never been able to get 1 single coin solo mining in windows... I gave up oft rying YAC. I see no point in this coin by now for me.

It's really not very hard man  Sad

I have the most basic AMD Quad core you can get and even I mined 500 YACoins.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 09:54:47 PM

It's not even on an exchange, how to dump?

Part of "pumping" is getting it onto an exchange.

Pump up the price and volume until an exchange figures it is worth adding.

SInce they will want the chain to have lots of hashes on it though another part of pumping is convincing GPU miners to jump on it to drive its difficulty sky-high, which is why you want to get in a few months of quietly CPU mining it or merged mining it at low difficulty before setting lose all the big GPU miners for the pump.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:59:05 PM

The new 'dead' is when shitcoins hits an exchange. YAK is down 90%+ since 'high' here on the forum..
kooke

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:00:00 PM

The new 'dead' is when shitcoins hits an exchange. YAK is down 90%+ since 'high' here on the forum..

+1 I just said the same thing in another thread Cheesy

Oldsport (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:02:00 PM

People who dump post exchange are silly. Everyone knows it's the people who make the best toilets for dumps. Lol, YAC was no better than RYC, BTB, CNC... it just gave more hope because it let the underdogs in. Which means more toilets  Grin

I love this FAD. Someone make a new Alt quick.

Yurizhai

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:04:35 PM

People who dump post exchange are silly. Everyone knows it's the people who make the best toilets for dumps. Lol, YAC was no better than RYC, BTB, CNC... it just gave more hope because it let the underdogs in. Which means more toilets  Grin

What are you even talking about?
Oldsport (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:07:50 PM

The fact that you don't know suggests you are a toilet. None of these altcoins will ever go anywhere. Bitcoin is the one true coin. All these others are get rich quicks. You mine when it's prime time. Wait for popularity and difficulty rise. Dump as much as you can at a peak price BEFORE it gets on an exchange. Dump whatever remains ON the exchange. Turn profits into BTC and wait for another alt to make your GPU/CPUs workout.

Yurizhai

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:09:38 PM

The fact that you don't know suggests you are a toilet. None of these altcoins will ever go anywhere. Bitcoin is the one true coin. All these others are get rich quicks. You mine when it's prime time. Wait for popularity and difficulty rise. Dump as much as you can at a peak price BEFORE it gets on an exchange. Dump whatever remains ON the exchange. Turn profits into BTC and wait for another alt to make your GPU/CPUs workout.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I was right there when Chinacoin hit BTC-E. Right fucking there. It spiked up past .004+. The time to sell was THEN and anybody smart knew it.

Same thing with FTC. It hit past .006 on Vicurex. You can see they are pump and dump coins but don't know anything about pump and dumping.
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:09:52 PM

That's not really true - FTC and CHN value went up 3-4x when it hit exchanges.

I sold most of my Feathercoin here for around 20 BTC and could've gotten 70+ if I waited.
Oldsport (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:22:07 PM

I was right there when Chinacoin hit BTC-E. Right fucking there. It spiked up past .004+. The time to sell was THEN and anybody smart knew it.

Same thing with FTC. It hit past .006 on Vicurex. You can see they are pump and dump coins but don't know anything about pump and dumping.

What's the current price of CNC? Oh, and what about FTC? Oh okay. They spiked once while half the world was asleep. 2-5 am. I was there. If you missed it you could only sell at .001. So I do know what I am talking about. Anyone who dumped before the exchange got around .003 per CNC. A day after it hit exchanges you were lucky to sell for .002.

Yurizhai

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:24:44 PM

What's the current price of CNC? Oh, and what about FTC? Oh okay. They spiked once while half the world was asleep. 2-5 am. I was there. If you missed it you could only sell at .001. So I do know what I am talking about. Anyone who dumped before the exchange got around .003 per CNC. A day after it hit exchanges you were lucky to sell for .002.

No, you straight. Up. Don't know what you're talking about. FTC was at .003+ FOR DAYS. DAYS. That was easily 2-5x as much as you could sell for on the forums before they hit the exchange. Even Chinacoin at .001, right fucking now, DAYS after the crash is still on par with YAC forum prices RIGHT NOW.
kooke

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:26:09 PM

That's not really true - FTC and CHN value went up 3-4x when it hit exchanges.

I sold most of my Feathercoin here for around 20 BTC and could've gotten 70+ if I waited.

They only spiked like that because they hit btc-e. Bitbars would've probably spiked to 10BTC each if they hit btc-e instead of bter.

Yurizhai

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:29:53 PM

Don't get pissy because you're retarded, wrong and don't know jack shit about what you're spewing. Just admit you're wrong and move on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: