Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptGany - Telegram Cryptocurrency Analysis Trading Tool  (Read 3148 times)
theleetle (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:13:18 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 02:14:07 PM by theleetle

Hi
My name is Adam and I am a Cryptocurrency Analyst Trader who has been involved in the industry for a few years now. In one of my Analyst groups on Telegram, a developer was intrigued by the way I analysed my trades as they usually resulted in later profit as some of the coins found were pre-pumped ready for one of these pump and dump groups and mentioned up to 12 hours prior to it happening so we decided to work on a bot which would work in the same way as how I carry out my analysis of a coin. This was initially setup with just Bittrex and as this worked perfectly we decided to then release this as it will be beneficial to anyone in the cryptocurrency trading industry.

We are currently working on a Cryptocurrency trading tool CryptGany which is similar to Cryptoping but currently we are getting the results usually on average more quickly than CryptoPing has been. This tool is not an auto buy or sell bot but as with Cryptoping we are purely a Telegram bot. But this will be incorporated once rigorous testing has been carried out.

We want to be a very open and helpful team which will benefit anyone who has any questions relating to the telegram bot. We are seeing this as a long term goal of ours to be the best trading analyst bot in the industry and its already coming together very well.

We are currently only running the exchanges of Bittrex, Yobit, Cryptopia and Poloniex but we are expecting to include Kraken and some other exchanges in the next few weeks and months. The information provided is purely real time and no delays in getting the notification.
Unlike Cryptoping we will not be expecting you to have to pay money in commissions to purchase coins on an exchange to then pay for our service. We will be allowing payments in the form of the most common form of payment which is Bitcoin

So far the results have been incredible and on the majority of the cases in which Cryptoping notify of, we are between 1 minute and a couple hours in advance notifying yourselves of this potential profitable trade.

Synx was found at 12:01AM (UTA+1) by CryptGany at ASK Price on Bittrex of 0.00003648 and since then it reached highs of 0.00037200 in 24 hours and went beyond this.

This is just one of a lot of coins which had been analysed in the bot and has generated profit in a short period of time.

With this tool you can use it to analyse the markets simply and understand what is happening and whether it is time to buy or sell.

Alpha test phase carried out in a Telegram Group which people got to see CryptGany in action showing its capabilities of finding profitable trades.

Beta Testing Phase - Allow people access to the bot as a standalone bot to test its capabilities and show its potential profits - 15th August 2017
Go through feedback and update system in regards to this new information - Continuously throughout the beta testing.

Final Release as a Subscription Service - 30th August 2017

Costs confirmed as 0.01btc for the basic subscription which will be releasing on 30th August.
We are working on an auto trader element which will be available at a higher subscription cost.

We have screenshots comparing our trade analysis reports against Cryptoping and currently we are getting the coin come through more times than not before Cryptoping gives the notification to people.

If you have any questions regarding this please either personal message me or reply to this and I will try and reply as soon as I can.

For past notifications/screenshots please see my Instagram page:
https://www.instagram.com/theleetle2017

Check out CryptGany the Cryptocurrency Trading Analyst Bot http://cryptowise.net
t.me/ganythebot
https://mobile.twitter.com/CryptGanyCEO/status/897460222729572352/photo/2
https://mobile.twitter.com/CryptGanyCEO/status/897460222729572352/photo/1

#bitcoin #blockchain #ethereum #neo #trading #bittrex

Adam Leetle
CryptGany Analyst
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zedfactory

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

Hey I just checked out the telegram bot and really like what I am seeing, I have some solid experience with TA and cryptos and would love to help out with some variables.
theleetle (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:21:04 PM

Hi

I'm glad you enjoy the look of this and that's my profession. I am the trading analyst that helps find these signals in the system using my analysis skills. So far it has worked incredibly well for anyone who has seen it in action. Majority of the time we beat Cryptoping. But an update to the above. We are going to be competitive with Cryptoping by doing the standard version at the same price of 0.01btc per month and then we will be releasing an advanced and professional version at 0.02btc and 0.03btc per month respectively. The professional version will include the auto trader functionalities which we are currently working on.

If anyone is interested in all of this please message me or join the telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/A-5g1A5VXWFyN6llqtDzdw

CryptGany
qzpm

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:24:38 PM

Is this pumpgroup or what?
Because most pump groups are scam, they are just doing fraud, is this group not like that?
theleetle (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:28:46 PM

No. This is not a pump group. This is similar to Cryptoping in the way the signals are sent automatically and you have to understand how to read these signals. On average we are much faster and responsive than cryptoping though.
The information is easier to understand how to do this and the analysis seems to have found pump notifiers last pumps before they have posted the notification of the pump coin.
This is not a scam, we are always responsive and want people to use the system for the future and I'm sure more people will see the benefits once they start using it.

Thank you
CryptGany
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

Is the first 30 people for testing already complete? I am interested to give this a try. If all is working well I suggest you to make a signature campaign to promote your product. If you don't want to spend bucks then you can reward participants by giving them access to your product.
theleetle (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

We actually had it in the group chat for 16 hours a week and a half ago to show what it's capabilities are. The standalone system is not ready for public testing yet but I do forward some of the signals to the chat group https://t.me/joinchat/A-5g1A5VXWFyN6llqtDzdw
I will be looking at getting a signature campaign going closer to the time. Website release of www.cryptowise.net will be launched in the next coming weeks and we will be carrying out further tests in the next week's. If you are interested join our group and we will give updates on what is currently happening

Thank you
CryptGany
FernSSS

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:54:22 AM

From my personal experience with both PING and GANNY both do similar things, but GANNY is faster which works better for those manually entering their buy orders before the pump, those extra seconds (or minutes sometimes) help a lot.. also the signals work for both noticing dumps and rises so i can tell when to enter (Except yobit which is kinda meh exchange full of bots). There is some functions that are in the working but hopefully the t bot will make trading easier.
Also the telegram chat group is active and friendly too and many people with trading knowledge.
theleetle (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:39:41 AM

Thanks for the nice words Fernando.t.me/cryptowarnings is a good group for discussing CryptGany

Public Beta Release 15th August.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:30:09 AM

I spoke with the developer to let me try further after the beta time ended. I used to daytrade and made around 6% on each trade for 3 currencies, its also good to notice which coins are being pumped and dumped and avoid those, for example VTR is a scam coin and It was good to know so a bullet avoided.

I'm also going to use this to pair it with my trading bot. I would totally recommend it.

Good luck.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:55:06 PM

I am interested and want to join. Whether to join the telegram group you have to pay 0.01btc? Is the trial version available?
theleetle (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:57:39 PM

Hi.
The chat discussion is free t.me/cryptowarnings

The bot is available as a free user you only receive 1/4 of all results.
T.me/ganythebot
Then type
/subscribe

And you will then start receiving alerts.

Theleetle(CryptoMan):
You can disable other exchanges by going into
/configure
And then clicking ones to disable

That's fair. And just wait and you will see alerts come through. Monitor them and see what happens with some of them after.
You can also check the prices of any coin using
/see neo
/see eth

It's very fast. No quicker way of checking Bitcoin price.

You do this by
/see usdt

Kraken price
/see usd

The paid version is 0.01btc per month using the blockchain technology inside of CryptGany you are provided with your unique wallet address by using
/pay

bongbarya

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:04:19 PM

Very essential to my daily trading tools. Cant wait to try subscription when i have extra to spend.
cryptojoe51

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

Amazing number of notifications.  Seems to be an excellent service and looking forward to further input. Smiley Smiley Smiley
mithunkundu1983

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:58:30 PM

Its a awesome application. Must Try.
majorlee

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:10:23 PM

i won a free month access!

nice thnx guys Smiley

we got more tools and links at my website www.buythefuckingdips.com

come sign up free until 2018

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO  ●  Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
kudeiro

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

Why you don't have API? I like your signals, but read them in Telegram is tedious for me, i have done a bot to parse signals but only signals that i can get via api, like MiningHamster or Cryptoping. Please make an API.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: