Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin and Ethereum co-exist?  (Read 1853 times)
jb26

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

eah already are doing isn’t? I think they can very much co-exist and not just these too. I completely believe that down the line in next 3-4 years, I will be 10-15 Crypto Currencies that will be fighting for the top spot, so they all will co-exist and there is no reason why they can’t. The market is so big that it’s easy.

Do we have to raise this as an issue when they are, in fact, already co-existing? Does Bitcoin exists? Yes. Does Ethereum exists? Yes. Does other cryptocurrencies exist? Yes. So they are all co-existing regardless of what are their purposes. Yes, the market is huge and still growing. Co-existing with each other doesn't have to have one another. The only thing they need to do is to coexist harmoniously.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

eah already are doing isn’t? I think they can very much co-exist and not just these too. I completely believe that down the line in next 3-4 years, I will be 10-15 Crypto Currencies that will be fighting for the top spot, so they all will co-exist and there is no reason why they can’t. The market is so big that it’s easy.

The real question should be, can altcoins co exist with bitcoin because bitcoin will be always here. Bitcoin has better support, a bigger community and a very active one. Altcoins including Ethereum are usually pump and dump coins, sure someone can make money with them by buying low and selling high because those have even higher volatility than bitcoin, but that's it, they are not as mainstream as bitcoin so their long life existence is not guaranteed compared to bitcoin.

i think the most efficient purpose of each coin will become evident; to me that is ETH being more transactional with bitcoin being a longer term, stable store of value. once we get more mature investors in the space, the price wont be quite so volatile. perhaps bitcoin will truly mature into a digital gold, the volatility now of all alts makes it anything but. unless you brought in so early on a coin that you will be in profit no matter what, you cant plan long terms savings goals with bitcoin; too easy to underestimate because of a price retraction, or waste time and overestimate because the price surged.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

Do we have to raise this as an issue when they are, in fact, already co-existing? Does Bitcoin exists? Yes. Does Ethereum exists? Yes. Does other cryptocurrencies exist? Yes. So they are all co-existing regardless of what are their purposes. Yes, the market is huge and still growing. Co-existing with each other doesn't have to have one another. The only thing they need to do is to coexist harmoniously.
As you said. There is any co-exist between both I would prefer a good reply to your statement. Yup both are growing well. But if you notice that bitcoin is the father of all crpyto currencies where Ethereum is the new one.  There is only one thing common in both. Both are having large number of investor. But bitcoin is far different then ETH.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:21:58 AM

The bigger question is, Can Ethereum survive long enough to be able to be in the same class as Bitcoin. A lot of people have their doubts that a

coin that are built on pre-mine/pre-sale tokens and no supply cap, can be anything other than a ScamCoin. Some people also think it is a security

fraud waiting to happen. Time will tell, if they were wrong.  Wink
Ethereum will never be in the same class of bitcoin, in fact bitcoin does not have a serious competitor yet, while some point out to the fact that bitcoin has been losing market dominance over time, especially in the last year, I think we are about to see a reversal, a lot of money that is currently riding in altcoins is going to go once again to bitcoin after bitcoin gets segwit activated, I do not think we are going to see bitcoin dominance of 90% like in the past but I think we could reach up to 75%.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:24:24 AM

HAVE NO DIFFIRENCE BETWEEN Ethereum AND Expanse COIN
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
EXCLUDE NAME AND PRICE

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:37:13 AM

But Bitcoin remains in the higher spot. They are trying to beat the Bitcoin in so many ways but they didn't because Bitcoin is well known by over the countries. They are seeking for the good crypto coins to defeat on the higher ranks. Many cryptocurrencies will come out all over the years and they will use this it as their money transaction. 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: