Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:58:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a relation between Bitcoinprice and Gold price?  (Read 3226 times)
visionfar

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

I think it's time to buy some Gold now.
When the gold goes to hell for about last 49 months, and we can find that the gold's price have not fall down by any points in such a long time, that's very rare.
It means gold's price is at the real bottom now.
And when we see the future, the gold will based on today 1200$ and gain +15~+20% pre year growth.

I have buy 4kg gold this month. And I think this is a good investment for the next 5 years.
But I do more like BTCs, it will fly higher. The BTC has a +8% per month growth, far beyond the gold.

And In my calculate, the US stock market is very worse. It's growth speed is negative. About -7% per year in the future, maybe as long as the Jap's, for about 20 years.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

I believe that there is no correlation between the price of gold and the price of bitcoins and can not be. Seven months ago the price of bitcoat and an ounce of gold was equal. Now, in connection with the increase in the bitcoin rate, bitkoyn costs three times more than an ounce of gold. The price bitcoin depends on the supply and demand for it, as well as the level of financial and technical support.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:16:17 PM

no there no relation between them. the thing is now is the era of bitcoin and in very past there is era of gold. time changes every thing by technology.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:21:26 PM

Both are assets to save oneself against the inflation of fiat money. So both should be in a related price development. Because Bitcoin is more volatil than Gold, a short and mid term relation is hard to recognize. But longterm (3+ years) Bitcoin and Gold have a similar development. If price of one rose than the price of the other did, too. If one fell, the other fell, too, mostly. The compare both 5 year charts and you will see correlation.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

I think there is no comparison of bitcoin with gold because gold is a touch able metal but bitcoin is a digital money and one more thing is creating difference the Bitcoin is made on the latest technology and the technology creates the demand of modern peoples,
hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Maybe it's just money flowing from one asset to another when it falls? Or someone manipulates the markets, in order to make money on the difference.
s100

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

yes the graphs definitely look pretty similar but I can't think of any reasons why they might be related. They are 2 different types of investments with probably different markets as well. Maybe think of this in a practical sense and it will be easier to explain. Bitcoin is a fairly new cryptocurrency that has a new market, is decentralized and also can be used to make purchases online. While gold is a rare metal, that is used for fashion and also one of the oldest investment options out there, it is super stable and is on a steady climb up, while bitcoin just feel around 1000 USD in the span of one week. Both investment options, but they are still totally different things, and probably have no relation to each other and
what you have notice in the charts are mere coincidences. After all, there will always be a high and low movement in any market, be it bitcoin or gold or silver or foreign exchange rates, etc. These are affected by a different set of unique circumstances because they are independent from each othe.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Bitcoin prices are rapidly changing over the years. If gold prices always but instead bitcoin has the potential to dominate gold in the coming years as prices change instantly. Gold must also be stored for the safest safes while bitcoin can be stored in the wallet. Bitcoin can disappear within a minute or the worst in seconds. Cool
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

No. There is no connection between bitcoin and gold.
The gift of the golden world to us. A precious mine. Bitcoin is the product of human production. Gold is always more valuable to me. Things that are human production do not last very long.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

no, Bitcoin and gold are different and can be measured, but it may happen that gold investors are selling to get hard cash and invest in Bitcoin.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

No there is no correlation which is exactly the reason why one should diversify his/her portfolio and have both of those assets. It makes sense to own assets that are not correlated, while it really doesn't make sense to buy another highly correlated asset (it is like buying more of the same stuff).
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

I think it has nothing to do with the price of gold, because bitcoin is the currency, which serves for online shopping or direct shopping in stores or restaurants that have received payment through bitcoin while gold is a functioning element for other infestations, its function is different then I think bitcoin has nothing to do with gold prices, Wink
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

I think both are different forms of investments that needs one thing that is fiat !
They are related to fiat not.. with respect to each other but you know we can see one thing ,

Bitcoins Related to fiat

Gold related to fiat

Then indirectly ! Bitcoins will be related to gold !
That's an indirect relationship not something that goes side by side .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

Hi folks,

I'm new posting here but old investor. I was wondering if there's a direct correlation between bitcoin price and  www.bitcoin.com  and Gold price  www.goldprice.com .
If you look at the charts in evident that gold started to drop when bitcoin did or vice versa? Is there any systematic correlation?
Thanks in advance
No there is no correlation between the two it maybe a coincidence that both goes up or down  at the same time good is traded in gold exchange while bitcoin is in crypto trading.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Maybe there is but they a difference when it comes to value the golds value is stable while the bitcoin is random everytime it changes thats why all the traders are keeping an eye to its value. Bitcoin is a fairly new cryptocurrency that has a new market, is decentralized and also can be used to make purchases online. While gold is a rare metal, that is used for fashion and also one of the oldest investment options out there, it is super stable and is on a steady climb up. They have their two independent consumers or clients and any relationship in the price of the two is function of coincidence.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

At the surface, there is no direct, foreseeable relation, connection or link between the two. However, it is possible that factors affecting the gold price may directly bear on the bitcoin price as major economic players take decisions and reach conclusions that affect the trading floor and the crypto world.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

Hi folks,

I'm new posting here but old investor. I was wondering if there's a direct correlation between bitcoin price and  www.bitcoin.com  and Gold price  www.goldprice.com .
If you look at the charts in evident that gold started to drop when bitcoin did or vice versa? Is there any systematic correlation?
Thanks in advance
Between the price of gold and the price of bitcoin, there is no relationship and can not be. These are completely different carriers of values. They have completely different status, nature and functions. The gold rate reflects the state of the world economy. Bitcoin has little to do with this. Therefore, in practice, they do not overlap.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Even though some people call Bitcoin a digital gold, I don't think that there is any relation between Bitcoin and gold prices. These are two different asset classes and it has nothing to do with each other. In fact, gold is the best way for hedging but on the other hand, crypto has the highest amount of risk than any other asset class out there in terms of price volatility. There is no relation in between Bitcoin price movements and gold price movements in my opinion.
Daisy Smith

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

there is no relation between Bitcoin price and gold price because gold is virtual asset while bitcoin is not.
timonig

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

There is no direct relation, however you can see price drop in bitcoins if gold price declines fast. This is because shard decline in gold price can affect Economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: