Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a relation between Bitcoinprice and Gold price?  (Read 3219 times)
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

I do not think so. Because both have no relationship at all. Gold is an offline asset, while Bitcoin is a virtual asset. So it is very clear that both have no relationship in the increase or decrease in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Exactly not relation.
Only the historical price changing maybe, one times gold also how bitcoin fastly rise their price, then it regulated

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

Different things.
A gold mine. The gift that the world gave to the people. The truth can not be discussed. Things that nature produces.
Crypto money is human production stuff. It's wrong to compare gold and crypt money.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

I think that there is no connection between gold and bitcoin in the price of both. bitcoin is a crypto currency, used for payments or transactions, can also be investment. while gold is a precious metal that most people use for investment and for many other purposes.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

Two different kinds of thing that are rare. There is no exact relation between the two since bitcoin was made way back 2009  but due to the fact that bitcoin is an online currency the rarity and price i still comparable to what is known physically as gold but there is no relation between the two.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

I think bitcoin and gold have an inverse relationship. For some time when crypto experienced increased sharply while the gold market slumped; vice versa. It is probably because of the shocks that occur in the Bitcoin and Crypto markets that are making panic investors then want to return to a more solid investment in difficult times.
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

I don't think so, because bitcoin is not created upon gold value, so the up and down of gold price will not affect bitcoin price directly, but maybe just somehow slowing down the demand for bitcoin.
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

Since you are an old investor you might have already knew that there is no direct correlation between the price of bitcoin and gold price nor neither any correlation between the stock market valuation,there might be a few investments from here and there but that wont make a big difference all together,because i do not expect million to flow into bitcoin when other markets are down and vice versa.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

Though bitcoin and gold have frequently displayed a notable correlation during times of macroeconomic crisis, this relationship has often broken down once market conditions return to normalcy.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

I think there is no connection between bitcoin and gold prices, because in my opinion investments in gold and bitcoin are different, that's in my opinion

I also think like that, it's gold with bitcoin is of course different, because in terms of price alone is rising and bitcoin while the longer the price of gold increased, so in terms of price alone is different from the physical also different
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

Obviously, the price of Bitcoin has nothing to do with the price of gold. But Bitcoin tends to have the same characteristics as gold
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

there is no relation between gold and bitcoin price, I think bitcoin price are more fluctuating and very high risk also, gold is an asset so you can trade in many places and no countries banned for trading gold, but bitcoins and altcons are banned many countries and more regulation will come future, Bitcoin is a digital currency developed in block chain technology so gold price there is no relation with bitcion price
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:22:40 PM

I think that it is a completely different investment, gold has very different price bases, as well as the factors that influence its price. Bitcoi changes the price depending on the growth of demand. This is my purely personal opinion
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

Perhaps many investors are now trying to diversify their portfolio by buying up both precious metals and currencies, but I do not think that there is a correlation between the price of gold and bitcoin

Yes, being popular in world wide market and as the most expensive in value i believe that are the relation of Bitcoin and the gold, the oinly difference is the market value because gold is stable in price while the bitcoin is volatile.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

I don't think they have a relation with each other because they are different entities with different usage. In fact, gold has a stable value compared to bitcoin that is so volatile that it can rise and fall anytime unexpectedly. Just like today, bitcoin is going down again, but gold's value remains the same.

Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I think that between bitcoin and gold do not affect each other. Why is it seen when bitcoin falls and gold falls, it's because of the economic and financial conditions in the world that affect it.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

I do not think there is any connection between gold and Bitcoin. if only copper, nickel, steel and aluminum can be said almost the same as gold because both are in the mine from the bowels of the earth.

and Bitcoin is different from the digital assets that are not real visible and its shape bagaiamana but crypto-shaped with a variety of codes.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

As participants in the bitcoin market grew, so did the price of bitcoins, but gold did not!

The number of people who invest in gold is decreasing! The correlation between the two is still weak.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

bitcoin prices and gold prices are of course unrelated because bitcoin prices do not affect the gold price. the bitcoin price moves purely from the very high demand and from the very limited supply total while the total gold supply price is very much and very different from the bitcoin so there is no relation of both.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

It is a no for me, that there’s no relation between the price of bitcoin and gold price because they are from different association and aside from that the gold price is cant reach or follow the characteristics that bitcoin have in this industry because the value of bitcoin high quality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: