Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a relation between Bitcoinprice and Gold price?  (Read 3217 times)
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

It is a no for me, that there’s no relation between the price of bitcoin and gold price because they are from different association and aside from that the gold price is cant reach or follow the characteristics that bitcoin have in this industry because the value of bitcoin high quality.
Actually the prices of both of them depend on the investment of investors and the use and adoption of it by different people. The difference is not much in them but we can see the price of gold stable because already all of those have invested in gold who have invested while the investment of bitcoin is in the early stage and not much of the investors know about it and when they know about them then they invest in it and with that the price of bitcoin increases. Both are working as assets and both increase and decrease regarding the demand and supply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ram krish

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

I think there is no relationship between bitcoin and gold, both are different form each other. gold is precious element, Mostly people are investing in gold only. but bitcoin is a currency, and also a good investment for future. Compare to gold Bitcoin gives more profit.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

There are no correlation between bitcoin price and gold price in the market. The chart looking same is more of coincidence then real. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency while gold is a commodity.   
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

None at all, I think, each has a factor that causes prices to go down and up, Gold is super stable and hardly up or down, while on the other hand, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that makes it fall and rises in price a lot.
if my answer is wrong, I think it is just a coincidence.
Kettler

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

None at all, I think, each has a factor that causes prices to go down and up, Gold is super stable and hardly up or down, while on the other hand, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that makes it fall and rises in price a lot.
if my answer is wrong, I think it is just a coincidence.

I think we can use the bitcoin as a currency, but the gold cannot be. So the price of bitcoin will be more than gold in the future.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

Hi folks,

I'm new posting here but old investor. I was wondering if there's a direct correlation between bitcoin price and  www.bitcoin.com  and Gold price  www.goldprice.com .
If you look at the charts in evident that gold started to drop when bitcoin did or vice versa? Is there any systematic correlation?
Thanks in advance

there might be some factors that are driving both prices, but I would personally expect to see the correlation the way that when gold price is decreasing, the price of bitcoin is growing. Instability on traditional markets usually lets the bitcoin to thrive.
velereumyos

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

They walk on their own, no connection whatsoever including the price. So i think there is no relationship between bitcoin and gold prices.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

In my own perspective, there is no relationship between them. Gold is a nature precious stone which can be carried, touched moved with to any part of the world your going, but bitcoin is a digital currency created by the intellectual knowledge of a man (more like a foundation laid for all other crypto currencies). So, if there is any close move in their price, it has nothing to do in their utility/mobility.
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Bitcoins and Gold re two different things and i don't think if there is any relationship between their valuations. Te Gold prices are mot of the times controlled and influenced by the central governing authorities  while Bitcoin is free and its valuation purely determined by the forces of demand and supply

bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

I do not think that there is a connection between bitcoin and gold. Most likely, the phases of corrections of these assets coincide with the general mood of the market! For example, at the end of the year, the outflow of money takes place in the entire market, because all investors calculate the annual profit and so on.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

Well gold has been a valuable item since the beginning of time until now and bitcoin is just a virtual currency that is used thru online transaction and also investment. There are no relation to the both.

conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

No. The pricing of gold is almost fixed and it can be predictable unlike bitcoin price. Just like forex, fundamentals also affect its pricing.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:42:24 AM

It has nothing to do, each of them has factors that can cause prices to go down and rise. One that makes it look like connected is that we use the same currency converter is US Dollar. They are connected but in fact they are different in value. Cool
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

Hi folks,

I'm new posting here but old investor. I was wondering if there's a direct correlation between bitcoin price and  www.bitcoin.com  and Gold price  www.goldprice.com .
If you look at the charts in evident that gold started to drop when bitcoin did or vice versa? Is there any systematic correlation?
Thanks in advance

i think no. Most peoples compared bitcoin and cryptocurrencies with fiat money such as USD or EUR.
gold price is very stable, bitcoin price ? it is far from stable, it is volatile!

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nuonuoluoya

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

There is no necessary link between the two. Bitcoin is a digital currency, and gold is a trading medium. Its price depends on the government's control. The government can control gold to some extent, but bitcoin only It will be influenced by those whales
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Hi folks,

Thanks in advance

I dont think there is a correlation to bitcoin price and goldprice they are sold and bought from different markets and traded from different people. But if there is way to apply gold price to bitcoin market like usdt may it will become more popular and we can allow to buy gold using bitcoin without any husstle but this is not simple as i think.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

I think there’s no relation between bitcoin price and gold price because they are have a lots of differences that make the price too different to each other, they  are only looking the same but they not.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

Hi folks,

Thanks in advance
I don’t think that there is as such any specific relation between the valuation flactuation of gold and bitcoin because these two are two entirely different investment but in directly these two are related as bitcoin is now considered as more profitable investment because the profit ratio of bitcoin is very much high because its valuation hikes in a very short span of time so more and more people are now attracted towards investing into bitcoin and thus less people are investing into gold and thus valuation of bitcoin decreases.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

I think there’s no relation between bitcoin price and gold price because they are have a lots of differences that make the price too different to each other, they  are only looking the same but they not.
so true. I do not think there's any connection between bitcoin and gold either. because bitcoin prices are also very far from the price of gold and they also have the same but different tampa. because gold has a real physical and bitcoin you do not have a physical because bitcoin is a digital currency

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

I don't think so any relation between Bitcoin price and Gold Price.because both are different investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: