Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Target Post Crash Portfolio  (Read 966 times)
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:15:46 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 10:02:21 PM by CryptoPro3

While everyone else has been in panic, I have been slowly adding to my portfolio with these low prices and will continue to buy as prices drop because I believe in crypto technology and some of the projects. Below I would like to list what my target portfolio will look like post crash. I am not far off at all from some of these numbers.  I would love the input from those on this forum as I have put a lot of time, energy, and money into building this.

Long Term

4 BTC
2000 ANS
1000 WAVES
1000 STRAT
50 LTC
10 ETH

Mid & Short Term
1000 STEEM
150K SNT
7000 ADX
6000 CFI
1200 SHIFT
1000 LBC
500 GAME
600 TAAS
500 MGO

Edit: Looking into potentially adding ARK, SC, and VIA

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:19:08 PM

That shows you have the vision. When everyone is panicking you are thinking about future

I like it - this will be a good lesson for us all.

I'm going to invest more heavily in stratis this time around
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:24:40 PM

At least someone got the brains.  My portfolio hold these coins.
Collecting more ans. Got 2000 now and 1000 antcoins.

Should consider to buy more waves.
Viacoin should do it with good news upcoming.
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:26:44 PM

At least someone got the brains.  My portfolio hold these coins.
Collecting more ans. Got 2000 now and 1000 antcoins.

Should consider to buy more waves.

Agreed I think ANS will be a very big project. The official rebranding to NEO is in about 8 days too.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Kenny001

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:34:47 PM

I am still waiting to shake out the last weak hands to buy 15 - 20k  cheap coins. I think last week of July, or begin august.
Maybe split my investments. Easy money making.

CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

I am still waiting to shake out the last weak hands to buy 15 - 20k  cheap coins. I think last week of July, or begin august.
Maybe split my investments. Easy money making.

Same, I have been accumulating now but mostly with BTC I already own. I plan on adding new money to the game last week of July and/or early August when I am thinking prices may hit bottom.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Kenny001

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:42:08 PM

What u are holding will be worth a ton in the not far distance.

Good luck.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

Well, I don't like LBC.
What do you find so interesting about this one ? I mean, it's basically just some kind of marketplace where you can buy & sell goods (movies, articles, music ...), but you can already do that with tons of altcoins.
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

Well, I don't like LBC.
What do you find so interesting about this one ? I mean, it's basically just some kind of marketplace where you can buy & sell goods (movies, articles, music ...), but you can already do that with tons of altcoins.

Honestly LBC is one of the coins I plan on cashing in for BTC when the price goes up next. Initially, I liked the project but I recently got some LBC for cheap and am thinking of flipping it.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
hodlthedoor

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

Im going to pick up more ANS Stratis and Waves before this crash is done.  They are excellent long-term holdings I believe.

Have you considered Siacoin and Ark too, I think they will perform well in the future.
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

Im going to pick up more ANS Stratis and Waves before this crash is done.  They are excellent long-term holdings I believe.

Have you considered Siacoin and Ark too, I think they will perform well in the future.

Yes actually I am definitely still considering some SC and ARK to my portfolio. I shorted ARK awhile ago and am waiting now to potentially buy it back. I can see Sia as a good long term investment as well.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Drassler

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:38:04 PM

Hey just a newbie question ... how are you storing your coins ? There is a probability that they will be worth maybe millions someday, how are you storing them to have the best protection ?
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:43:15 PM

Hey just a newbie question ... how are you storing your coins ? There is a probability that they will be worth maybe millions someday, how are you storing them to have the best protection ?

I use a Trezor to keep most of my coins safe.

On my trezor I can hold the keys for BTC, LTC, ETH, and all of my ETH based tokens - TaaS, SNT, ADX, MGO, etc.

For the ones that are not compatible with trezor (yet) I hold on wallets designed for them by the developers - Stratis, Waves, etc.

I do keep a small percentage on exchanges (backed by 2FA security), but those are mostly my short term trades.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

Well, I don't like LBC.
Which altcoin has a functional decentralized marketplace + streaming platform? None.

And it's a protocol. You will be able to create your own site, and display content from lbry network. The potential is huge, but who knows. I made some good money but sold the majority and it's crashed afterwards (still kept some thousands of LBC though)
Big Cosmos

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

While everyone else has been in panic, I have been slowly adding to my portfolio with these low prices and will continue to buy as prices drop because I believe in crypto technology and some of the projects. Below I would like to list what my target portfolio will look like post crash. I am not far off at all from some of these numbers.  I would love the input from those on this forum as I have put a lot of time, energy, and money into building this.

Long Term

4 BTC
1500 ANS
1000 WAVES
1000 STRAT
50 LTC
10 ETH

Mid & Short Term
800 STEEM
150K SNT
7000 ADX
6000 CFI
1200 SHIFT
1000 LBC
500 GAME
600 TAAS
500 MGO

why did you add shift and taas?
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:59:38 PM

Long Term

4 BTC
1500 ANS
1000 WAVES
1000 STRAT
50 LTC
10 ETH

Mid & Short Term
800 STEEM
150K SNT
7000 ADX
6000 CFI
1200 SHIFT
1000 LBC
500 GAME
600 TAAS
500 MGO

A few reasons for TaaS and SHIFT

#1 - both have low supply (SHIFT - 10.9 million, TAAS - 8 million)
#2 - TaaS fund pays quarterly profit sharing (50% of their profit is shared with TaaS holders). So in addition to the potential for TaaS token going up in price due to current low price + low supply, you also get profit sharing benefits
#3 - I actually think the SHIFT project is very promising - see this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2023804.0

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:18:33 PM

Long Term

4 BTC
1500 ANS
1000 WAVES
1000 STRAT
50 LTC
10 ETH

Mid & Short Term
800 STEEM
150K SNT
7000 ADX
6000 CFI
1200 SHIFT
1000 LBC
500 GAME
600 TAAS
500 MGO

A few reasons for TaaS and SHIFT

#1 - both have low supply (SHIFT - 10.9 million, TAAS - 8 million)
#2 - TaaS fund pays quarterly profit sharing (50% of their profit is shared with TaaS holders). So in addition to the potential for TaaS token going up in price due to current low price + low supply, you also get profit sharing benefits
#3 - I actually think the SHIFT project is very promising - see this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2023804.0

Fully agree for TAAS
It's a very ggod coin, the team is great with a strong project
I really like profit sharing (50%) with TaaS holders

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:23:29 PM

Yup, TaaS is truly a hidden gem. 8 million supply - $1.25 current price ... are you kidding me!? Part of the reason it flys below the radar for now, is because it is limited on the exchanges it is currently available on due to the fact it provides profit sharing. I buy TaaS from Liqui.io.

TaaS is set to provide first profit sharing payments first week of August. After people see this, I think the price will skyrocket as more people will want in.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:15:33 PM

Long Term

4 BTC
2000 ANS
1000 WAVES
1000 STRAT
50 LTC
10 ETH

Mid & Short Term
1000 STEEM
150K SNT
7000 ADX
6000 CFI
1200 SHIFT
1000 LBC
500 GAME
600 TAAS
500 MGO

Looks pretty good. Congrats on the cheap firesale this past week. ANS/STRAT/WAVES is a nice long term platform combo, ICO Class of 2016 (Spring/Summer)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
phil65

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

I would add Decred to the portfolio. Good tech and still relatively low market cap.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: