Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:28:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TO BE OR NOT TO BE MILLIONAIRE?  (Read 4011 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:47:32 PM

Look at Chaincoin, the price now is 4$, and 3 months ago it was 0.0004$. So that's 1000X increase, it's possible to get lucky and hit a coin like this

That's exactly what I'm talking about.
If we create a team, we can set some criteria to select some coins to invest in, I'm sure in the near future we'll celebrate it. All what we need is to monitor the coins, meet the founders at some exibitions, and support them. Who is in?! I live in Philadelphia, USA and will be going to FinTech week on August Smiley

Yes, but you really need a lot of patience and get a cheap coin at a correct price and hold for a long  time to see a good returns. I have a similar experience as well, found some shitcoin and bought it and hold for like 3 months but then I run some problems so I have to sell them. But later that coins was listed to a trading platform and the price jump was huge in one day, but sadly I already sold everything. No regrets though, but should have made a lot of profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ttags (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

I do agree. If we keep an eye at those cheap coins, with a bit of analyst, we can hold for 1-3 years, and then that's it Wink
Batelk

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

I do agree. If we keep an eye at those cheap coins, with a bit of analyst, we can hold for 1-3 years, and then that's it Wink

It is better to select a good coin with active developments.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tradeforfun

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

Hi Traders Smiley

There are over than 800 coins at this moment. The cheapest ones are as low as $0.000002, which means you can have 1 million of a coin at $2 only.
I understand that there are many scam coins..but also there are good startup coins where they are doing great job to reach somewhere higher in the next 12-24 months.
This topic is for all of us to collaborate and list the cheapest coins that worth investing in. Let's scan and filter the coins and list them here. I know that $2 is worth trying in ANY coin, but we'd like to be smarter and invest wisely.
If we filter the good ones (at least the coins that have :website, social media, road map,, etc) that could benefit all of us.. and who knows, your $50 investment today could turn around 6 figures in 2 years Smiley

If you are looking for a cheap coin, then you should watch MIV  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1983414.0
It will be my next investment! They will start from 3 satoshi each, low marketcap and goooood potential  Cool Cool
ttags (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:09:29 PM

Thanks. I'll check it out..
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:01:24 PM

In my own view there are many coin out there that worth investing now and you will become millionaires in future. Creamcoin, silvercoin, targetcoin, monkey capital, storm token, skincoin and hundreds of them out there. Hope others posters will add more coins.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:24:31 PM

to be poor or to be medium class? that is the matter  Kiss

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:09:44 PM

Of course if we could be a Millionaire we would definitely do it,
And there are tons of coins out in the market that have a high potential we just have to make a good investigation .
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:26:01 PM

Now this token is worth already $2 currently but it has a low total supply of just 2,703,356 tokens and has huge potential to become one of the top tokens/coins. Active dev with a great project that if it starts to take off once developments are done then we could easily see $50+ and even more. The token I'm talking about is Lunyr (LUN)

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Batelk

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:33:52 AM

Of course if we could be a Millionaire we would definitely do it,
And there are tons of coins out in the market that have a high potential we just have to make a good investigation .

I think it is better to be a dollar millionaire, not dogecoin millionaire.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ragmer

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

Hi Traders Smiley

There are over than 800 coins at this moment. The cheapest ones are as low as $0.000002, which means you can have 1 million of a coin at $2 only.
I understand that there are many scam coins..but also there are good startup coins where they are doing great job to reach somewhere higher in the next 12-24 months.
This topic is for all of us to collaborate and list the cheapest coins that worth investing in. Let's scan and filter the coins and list them here. I know that $2 is worth trying in ANY coin, but we'd like to be smarter and invest wisely.
If we filter the good ones (at least the coins that have :website, social media, road map,, etc) that could benefit all of us.. and who knows, your $50 investment today could turn around 6 figures in 2 years Smiley
that's not bad idea but usually, the coins that have low prices can not grow fast because of its big amount of coins, you must have a really big amount of money in order to earn big profits with them.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

Hi Traders Smiley

99.999% of altcoins are a scam out o these 800 coins, so the ones that pump are usually due just luck.

Most of the work is done on the research phase of the coins. You must go through all the nonsense trying to find the good projects, then buy and bagholder and pray to St Satoshi that they get a well deserved pump eventually.
baour

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:14:12 PM

But, how can we know when a coin is began to pump hard ?
Chat where most rich investor are talking about crypto ? And to agree with each other for the coin to invest in ?

It's just question  Cheesy I think if those sort of chat exist, these are only private.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:45:25 AM

I think that cheap coins will have great value in the future. It's really hard to speculate how high the value of a coin will go. It's quite hard to decide on where to settle or to invest when it comes to crypto currencies.
mrdunns

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:40:59 AM

I personally love Radium, the dev team is solid, great features and not to mention the POS where i prob make more then most miners just by holding my rads in the radium-qt wallet.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:38:59 AM

Really cheap then i will go with Dogecoin and moderately cheap around 2$ which is having high potentiality then definately i will go with waves . And also i kept some option for Ripple .
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:50:13 AM

I think that cheap coins will have great value in the future. It's really hard to speculate how high the value of a coin will go. It's quite hard to decide on where to settle or to invest when it comes to crypto currencies.

Their are several cheap coins who excell right now but do you think they will sustainable and will last for more years? since the one I see that has potential to pump again is the XRP and nothing else more but let's not close the chapter on it since their are several cheap coins im following who got little percentage of potential.

Really cheap then i will go with Dogecoin and moderately cheap around 2$ which is having high potentiality then definately i will go with waves . And also i kept some option for Ripple .

Dogecoin is long time deadcoin and I never see any alive movements happening on it so better you should find another coin that may have possibilities to rise up.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:51:54 AM

better to keep assessing before placing an entry and also best to choose coins which already gain lots of supports so even the value fell you have some good chances for that particular coin to bounce back, its really hard to look for that particular project but if you do your homework, huge earnings will
be in your hands.

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

Most coins with "Value" in the sense they are not just pump and dump coins will already have fairly significant growth/ investment.

The really low value coins, either dont offer anything, or are there for quick pump and dumps
Ayertosco

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:10:40 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 09:23:02 AM by Ayertosco

Most coins with "Value" in the sense they are not just pump and dump coins will already have fairly significant growth/ investment.

The really low value coins, either dont offer anything, or are there for quick pump and dumps

I don't agree completely...see something like VERGE (true anonimity) or ESPERS (Hybrid POW\POS and future Masternodes) with great community behind and active devs. In the sea of shitcoins there are a lot of nice coins even if worth only a few sat. See Zeitcoin for example...maybe it will stay at 2-3 sat forever but a lot of work is put on it and the community and support is great.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: