Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVERDIE- Get ready to live forever- ICO Live now!  (Read 11298 times)
NeverdiedEVER

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:42:23 PM

I created my wallet on ICO website what should I have to do now to invest into this game?

Check most of the way down the website here: https://neverdie.com/

Option 1: The Alpha Wallet gives you full send/receive control of your NEVERDIE coins through MetaMask, Parity & the Mist Browser. You must be logged in to one of those to use it. However the wallet Alpha does not work on mobile devices yet.

Option 2: Alternatively, you can use the second option and send directly to the address of the coin you wish to purchase. It's listed on the website. Remember, do not send from a wallet that does not have ERC20 support, and do not send from an exchange address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:46:06 PM

I created my wallet on ICO website what should I have to do now to invest into this game?

Option 1: The Alpha Wallet gives you full send/receive control of your NEVERDIE coins through MetaMask, Parity & the Mist Browser. You must be logged in to one of those to use it. However the wallet Alpha does not work on mobile devices yet.

Option 2: Alternatively, you can use the second option and send directly to the address of the coin you wish to purchase. It's listed on the website. Remember, do not send from a wallet that does not have ERC20 support, and do not send from an exchange address.

I would like suggest him to choose option #2 because i think it's easier than option #1, we only need to send our ETH and we will get the token as soon as we sent the ETH. Oh, there are 2 coins, neverdie coins and teleport coins
NeverdiedEVER

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:01:09 PM

"Coming soon" is what is written in the signature campaign, does anyone know when this campaign will be available? How long will ICO be until? This project is very good, and how much supply?

It is live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041257.0
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:21:44 PM

I would like suggest him to choose option #2 because i think it's easier than option #1, we only need to send our ETH and we will get the token as soon as we sent the ETH. Oh, there are 2 coins, neverdie coins and teleport coins

so I guess I can just send from MEW.
the thing is if I do so, how can I get my bonuses?
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:30:37 PM

Since this one is on the Eth chain, how are you going to make sure that the contract is not hacked and drained?

I think you're scared because of what happened to CoinDash ICO. Well, maybe they are know more secured that other ICO's.
Hopefully, they raised at least minimum fund.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:51:03 PM

Join this project twitter and facebook campaign. This is a very good project. I hope ICO succeed. thanks so much dev.

They don't have yet social media campaign, Maybe in the the future they will be updating for a social media so we must wait
until the team project will process for that. All we gonna to do is to support this project.

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

Join this project twitter and facebook campaign. This is a very good project. I hope ICO succeed. thanks so much dev.

They don't have yet social media campaign, Maybe in the the future they will be updating for a social media so we must wait
until the team project will process for that. All we gonna to do is to support this project.

They have social media campaigns.
Please check NEVERDIE website:
https://neverdie.com/ndc-bounties.html

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:04:20 AM

As of Today, July 24, 2017 Monday +8 Timezone

ICO Details
11,920 • RAISED TO DATE
14,184,000 • NEVERDIE COINS
672,321 • TELEPORT TOKENS

NeverdiedEVER

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:41:49 AM

They have social media campaigns.
Please check NEVERDIE website:
No announcement yet regarding social media campaign. Maybe in the future, so lets just wait. Definitely, this is a good looking project that for sure will attract more gamers

A link at top of website https://neverdie.com/

https://i.imgur.com/MEX0JRu.png
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:00:45 AM

And its going to end of august 1st, And now this project was very active and very interesting.
Im going to looking forward for this success of project.

boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:54:15 AM

As of Today, July 24, 2017 Monday +8 Timezone

ICO Details
11,920 • RAISED TO DATE
14,184,000 • NEVERDIE COINS
672,321 • TELEPORT TOKENS

• Campaign 1: Signature campaign : 100 % allocation

This percentage surprises me, is this just for in-game tokens or can be traded?
This game is very unique because it has two separate tokens in accordance with its function, and the campaign only runs for 9 days.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:44:06 AM

I did not find the site when the ICO was initialized? Yesterday?

Already have an idea what exchanges will be listed?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:53:51 AM

As a game project neverdie looks promising, the ico is already live, so it appears I got here a little too late, I rather get into a project early on, but I still can do something about it, let's see how much can i buy, and hope the game is actually very entertaining, because the project depends completely on that, so good luck to you all, and good investing Cheesy.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:29:23 AM

There was a twitter and other bounties campaign available at their website,
but there was no more details on how we get to know that we got accepted for bounties campaign  Huh
Ithink the campaign is only for signature no more other campaign available.
I did not find the site when the ICO was initialized? Yesterday?

Already have an idea what exchanges will be listed?
We can only know where exchange it will added after the ICO.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
StephenCurry333

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:37:26 AM

but there was no more details on how we get to know that we got accepted for bounties campaign  Huh
why you share infos you don't know about it!! you just post to post!! you can find the other campaigns here: https://neverdie.com/ndc-bounties.html
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:45:54 AM

Hallo sir sylon. After we register in bounty signature, whether to list the spreasheet is not automatically master? If it does not automatically mean we are waiting in the accept first yes?
thank you. good luck
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:54:14 AM

why you share infos you don't know about it!! you just post to post!! you can find the other campaigns here: https://neverdie.com/ndc-bounties.html
Where a spreadsheet with the results of campaign?
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:57:24 AM

dev what I should do after sign up on Neverdie platform, I don't see a place to log in.

I have a question about buying token on Neverdie Alpha dashboard, how to deposit my ETH and buy Neverdie coins? I I have found in 30 minutes but not see any place can deposit for buy token, anyone in this thread can helps me?

The Alpha Wallet gives you full send/receive control of your NEVERDIE coins through MetaMask, Parity & the Mist Browser. You must be logged in to one of those to use it. Alternatively, you can use the second option and send directly to the address of the coin you wish to purchase. It's listed on the website. Remember, do not send from a wallet that does not have ERC20 support, and do not send from an exchange address.

Thanks your answer, but can I using MEW (Myetherwallet) for buying neverdie token? I know MEW have support ERC20 and I usually use it for buying other ICOs crowdsales project, but I don't know Neverdie coins can support this wallet or not?

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:01:27 AM

Hallo sir sylon. After we register in bounty signature, whether to list the spreasheet is not automatically master? If it does not automatically mean we are waiting in the accept first yes?
thank you. good luck
If you satisfying conditions Sylon write on thread bounty, after post comment register join this campaign, you can starting work and not need waiting accept from Sylon.

This is some rules about member join this campaign:

1. Participants in this campaign have to be at least a Member to wear our signature.
2. Participants with red trust score will not be accepted.
3. Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in banning you from our campaign.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
StephenCurry333

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:01:51 AM

thank you. good luck
i thik you should move this question to bounty thread!where you made your registration post   i know why you post this question here  Roll Eyes fucking sig campaigns spammer.

Note! after moving this question please delete the post above Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: