Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Into the future  (Read 2248 times)
fahrizanmh

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:38:39 AM

Yes, absolutely, i already saw a bright future with Bitcoin.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:53:59 AM

yes...the future with bitcoin looks much more vivid and interesting
Lance70t

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:59:09 AM

I'm sure we're all here to be going to the gate of success with Bitcoin and Altcoin. As seen Bitcoin prices soar, there are still 20 more days towards the end of the year. Let's see what is the price of Bitcoin cover at the end of this year. We pray together that Bitcoin will take us all to the Moon.

█≣≣≣HAMSTER≣≣≣█
TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
get bonus TELEGRAM or FACEBOOK or TWITTER
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:54:59 PM

Yes im looking forward for myself as one of the rich people because of crypto or bitcoin.. 😊
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:30:40 AM

Have you seen yourself in the future with bitcoin?

I already seen my online friends improving their lives through bitcoin. Hoping it is not too late to be on bitcoin field too so that i can have a better life too. But i'm still weighing if i go full time here or still work online and offline.
Mr.flores

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:04:30 AM

Yes,in future bitcoin will be the highest paid cryptocurrency in the world.I see my future to be a succesfull businessman because of bitcoin,i can earn,trade,sell bitcoin,because of that i will have a stable financially life.
bavian

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:06:29 AM

I have seen the correction of Bitcoin is going to happen in the next 2 years.
PolinaVodovatova

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:33:14 AM

You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

I see myself in future with other crypto coins rather than bitcoin, which is indeed the archetype but has too many technical problems.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:03:25 AM

We all see ourselves rich because of cryptocurrency in the future.  But for us to reach our goal we need to know everything about crypto. And what crypto will become successful in the future.

Happy06

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

Yes my future in bitcoin is getting a high rank to earning more coins every individual in bitcoin they wish that they are going on the high rank so that my future is to exceed going to high rank.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

I see myself in the future with bitcoin still getting actively involved in it, I see something good and great in my future, hoping to have my own business and dream come true and have my other needs met. And making other blessed to by sharing my blessing,, yes hoping to see my life I wished to happen as the Lord allowed it to happen.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Acisrummor

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

Yes, i would like to use BTC as a digit gold that can store the value, and even more.
daydreamer_

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

Honestly i cant wait for this,when i grow old with bitcoin ini my life. I think itu much easier, happy and night up to date..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: