Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of bitcoin before 1st August 2017  (Read 4079 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

With the price decrease in bitcoins as on June and July, do you think the price of bitcoin will fall below $ 1000 before 1st August 2017?
Below a thousand dollars will not be possible before 1st August because demand is still there as can be seen by the fast bitcoin price recovery and others users are just uncertain with what to do with bitcoin whether to buy, sell or hold...IMO price is stable and anything below this price range $1500-$1800 will automatically invite panic buyers to play

I was waiting for that price drop and honestly not sure if I should be buying now or after the segwit adoption, I can only hope for a dump before the august and the price to go down a little again.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:42:29 PM

Bitcoins price will not go down in $1000 anymore .We will only see maybe a lower of $1700 one week before that date .Some people are on panic selling because they haven't have a knowledge on their investment.
Yes you are right its price will not goes to 1k$ because now its price goes to increasing again, but to me  I think may be the end of this month the bitcoin price goes to decrease 2000$ or 21000$ and its will be the final price of decreasing and will no more decrease below 2000$ before the segwit. And more you are right that those people sell their bitcoin now they have no more knowledge and no more skills about their investment that what time is right to sell or buy btc.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

With the price decrease in bitcoins as on June and July, do you think the price of bitcoin will fall below $ 1000 before 1st August 2017?
Below a thousand dollars will not be possible before 1st August because demand is still there as can be seen by the fast bitcoin price recovery and others users are just uncertain with what to do with bitcoin whether to buy, sell or hold...IMO price is stable and anything below this price range $1500-$1800 will automatically invite panic buyers to play

I was waiting for that price drop and honestly not sure if I should be buying now or after the segwit adoption, I can only hope for a dump before the august and the price to go down a little again.
Dump may not happen after August 1. Bitcoin is trusted currency all around the world. As you know the prices goes up once again. It is kind of market in which these issues happen. Try to collect more bitcoin and get an advantage of it. Because it is only the last time that bitcoin is once again giving opportunity to people to buy below $2500 levels.

I guess before august 1 price may reach above $3000 also. Because the threat on chain split is fading away slowly now. We can expect bitcoin will be staying stronger in coming weeks.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:41:49 PM

If from July 20-July 28 the price of bitcoin will be on dip and it is slowly moving upward. We can expect the price of bitcoin can be back at $2,500 there's going to be another one thing that we need to wait, once the chain split isn't going to happen anymore. For sure there are a lot of buyers that will buy volumes of bitcoin for the believe price will become higher.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JuliaJulia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:14:43 PM

Of course not. I don't think that bitcoin is going down anytime soon because of a long-term trend of growth of this industry.
p.s. There is no chance making big money on an event that everyone has heard about and been waiting for over a couple month in advance.  
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

No chance.Rather bitcoin price would increase to $3000.Bitcoin price is $2474 today and more chances are for it to increase.This price range is also due to some big whales dumping their huge volume of bitcoins as a last chance to make bitcoin price fall and buy cheap bitcoins before it skyrockets after august 1.
ruclassic

Activity: 96
Merit: 100

RUcoin - Revolution on Universe

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

No more chance of BTC price decrease till 1000$. But may it will decrease till 1800$-2000$. Because as we can see today price around 2500$ but before 2 day only it was 2700$. So now price going to decrease.

● Virtual Reality Industry                                             Get profit from 1st day of ICO.
VR in Psychotherapy | VR in the Military                        ANN Thread|Facebook|Twitter
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:20:43 AM

The price of bitcoin as of now is down but if you see the price as of now its good because at 2500 and I believe after august1 maybe the price will become  3000 dollars and I think it will sure happen because they dont have doubt in the mind of the investor. So those people want to invest you can buy but invest only you can afford to lose dont invest all your money and after august1 you can buy more bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:32:31 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 07:04:03 PM by rhamzter

The price of bitcoin as of now is down but if you see the price as of now its good because at 2500 and I believe after august1 maybe the price will become  3000 dollars and I think it will sure happen because they dont have doubt in the mind of the investor. So those people want to invest you can buy but invest only you can afford to lose dont invest all your money and after august1 you can buy more bitcoin
Before August 1 probably price of bitcoin were play on $2500-$3000 but I was believe that after segwit price of bitcoin in the market was rapidly raising up.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

The price of bitcoin as of now is down but if you see the price as of now its good because at 2500 and I believe after august1 maybe the price will become  3000 dollars and I think it will sure happen because they dont have doubt in the mind of the investor. So those people want to invest you can buy but invest only you can afford to lose dont invest all your money and after august1 you can buy more bitcoin
We don't know exactly what will be the price of bitcoin but for now we are seeing price drop from $2800 few days ago and now the price is $2490
Looks like there are whales are starting to sell bitcoin gradually just to trigger panic selling.
Hope that the price can stay long with $2500 before august 1.. 
So that we will see the price increase to $3k above and few days more we will see if what actually the benefits of segwit. .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:03:02 PM

Well most of people are afraid of what is going to happen to bitcoin after segwit on 1st of August including me. But i am certain that the price of bitcoin would go down before that, and how much would it go down... well i think that no one can predict that. I guess it would go down up to 1000$, but not lower than that.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

No more chance of BTC price decrease till 1000$. But may it will decrease till 1800$-2000$. Because as we can see today price around 2500$ but before 2 day only it was 2700$. So now price going to decrease.
i also think that bitcoin price is not going to decrease too much. i think it will stat at 2500$ tell 1st August and after that it is going to boost again and will easily cross 3000$ in next few days.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: