Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of bitcoin before 1st August 2017  (Read 4081 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:41:58 PM

I think that is just too low. Despite the continuous fall, the price still exceeds that of its average from last year.

I'm not discounting the possibility of it dropping to $1000 and below though. What we'll have on Aug 1 is critical to bitcoin's future, some even think it would either make or break it. So it is understandable that weaker hands would start dumping in an attempt to get out of their perceived inevitable collapse.

People snagging these cheaper coins might offset the effect, but we can never be too sure.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:34:13 PM

I think that is just too low. Despite the continuous fall, the price still exceeds that of its average from last year.

I'm not discounting the possibility of it dropping to $1000 and below though. What we'll have on Aug 1 is critical to bitcoin's future, some even think it would either make or break it. So it is understandable that weaker hands would start dumping in an attempt to get out of their perceived inevitable collapse.

People snagging these cheaper coins might offset the effect, but we can never be too sure.

Well, you cannot compare the bitcoin price from the last year, because bitcoin price in the last year was less than 1000$ and it find it difficult to cross even 1000$ in 2016. It is this year it rise to 3x of the price and almost touch the all time high near to 3000$. Now again we are experiencing a selling pressure but price is still not down as much.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:42:21 PM

No i don't think so it will fall this much(i.e below $1000), may be the price level will touch $1500 but not below than this. Only two weeks are left and the price is still upto $2100, lets hope for the best.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

1400-1700 levels are possible at the least possible points taken into consideration that if panic sells take place, else it won't be coming down under $2k again and I really feel that there's no reason for us to panic like this but to wait, because this is nothing too drastic to be experienced as we already had such wavy rides before.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

With the price decrease in bitcoins as on June and July, do you think the price of bitcoin will fall below $ 1000 before 1st August 2017?

First, this is a clear speculation type thread. Kindly place it to where it belongs.

We will encounter some decrease the closer we get to the said date. A harsh drop may also occur when the hard fork will be confirmed since it will trigger fear to some people out there. On the last week of July, we will see that Bitcoin will drop again but I do not think that it will fall under the 1000 dollar mark. 1500 dollar will not be surprising for me.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:31:18 AM

With the price decrease in bitcoins as on June and July, do you think the price of bitcoin will fall below $ 1000 before 1st August 2017?
Unlikely, bitcoin is too strong at the moment to fall below that mark especially before that date, many are fearful of what it may happen after that date not what happens before, there is no risk in the whole month of July that could justify that drop in value.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:42:04 AM

it won't fall that much but it will be closer on that range. bitcoin we all expecting that the price of it will fall because of august 1st and many people would sell their bitcoin before that date because they're afraid on what will happen on their bitcoin they're just being aware of what could possibly happen between the chain split and other operation will be done on that day so be alert and stay updated on the news .
IdVerification

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:50:33 AM

Why Cryptocurrencies Are Crashing And What To Do About It
posted: 7/17/2017
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4088155-cryptocurrencies-crashing

The author comments: "Do not make any transactions going up to August 1. This helps to combat uncertainty with regard to which kind of Bitcoin, in case there will be two kinds, your Bitcoin will turn into."

If there is a split to two types of bitcoin (e.g. bitcoin vs bitcoin classic), will the owner have any control over which type they will own?
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:04:51 AM

Bitcoins price will not go down in $1000 anymore .We will only see maybe a lower of $1700 one week before that date .Some people are on panic selling because they haven't have a knowledge on their investment.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:33:01 AM

Well actually it's not possible that in the month of August , the bitcoin will fall but then it will not fall that much. As we all know the bitcoin is too strong and it is really hard to predict when it will fall because the value of bitcoins at the first day of august are just speculations from others.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:00:05 AM

Nope, $1000 is too much dude. I think it's around $2000 or even more per bitcoin, actually the price of bitcoin already increase again though. I guess the bitcoins price will decrease again soon when it close to 1st August.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

I can't see Bitcoin going to 1k USD or less. We might see a cheap forked version of Bitcoin that might bring around a new group of speculators but I doubt it will affect the main Bitcoin price too much anymore. People know Bitcoin and Altcoins are here to stay for the foreseeable future.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

For the past three days the price has form a strong support at $2,000 and have tested this level three times I think price may not go beyond $1,500. I have seen that nothing much will happen in August 1 people are just selling out of panic. In my kind opinion this is the right time to buy bitcoin at cheap price and sell when price get to $3,500.
FintechEU

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:56:15 AM

For the past three days the price has form a strong support at $2,000 and have tested this level three times I think price may not go beyond $1,500. I have seen that nothing much will happen in August 1 people are just selling out of panic. In my kind opinion this is the right time to buy bitcoin at cheap price and sell when price get to $3,500.

I would agree with you, volatility is high these days but I am more than sure that number of traders and current volume won't let BTC crash to less than 1,500 and then it will most likely go up quickly again.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:16:32 AM

I would agree with you, volatility is high these days but I am more than sure that number of traders and current volume won't let BTC crash to less than 1,500 and then it will most likely go up quickly again.

The expectation of people that might bitcoin go down for 1500$ but expectation is totally fall down when price soar high again and im hoping that theirs no destruction nor dump will be happen so that we can see many more pumps ahead. And if this pump continue I can say that the fall down will not be huge for this coming august 1.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:37:48 AM

No!, I don't think it down to below 1000$, because as you can see now the price of value of bitcoin so far in getting higher now.
And I know the bitcoin community won't allow it to be happen for sure.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:20:32 AM

A set back for a few month really, unfortunately they are serious about the fork and they'll feel the damage to their own business later, but regardless of their intentions price has to crash down in order for market to balance and compensate for the doubled amount of bitcoins, good thing that when they split they'll pump their coin hard to show some strength and that's when we could benefit by dumping our coins on them Cheesy
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:38:16 AM

Below a thousand dollars will not be possible before 1st August because demand is still there as can be seen by the fast bitcoin price recovery and others users are just uncertain with what to do with bitcoin whether to buy, sell or hold...IMO price is stable and anything below this price range $1500-$1800 will automatically invite panic buyers to play
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:33:04 PM

Below a thousand dollars will not be possible before 1st August because demand is still there as can be seen by the fast bitcoin price recovery and others users are just uncertain with what to do with bitcoin whether to buy, sell or hold...IMO price is stable and anything below this price range $1500-$1800 will automatically invite panic buyers to play
I think that time went because the price is increasing today now the Bitcoin price is $2350 maybe tomorrow it will cross $2500. But we can not trust this Bitcoin price easily better wait for this month end. I am not sure the price will keep on growing or it will fall within August 1st.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:04:51 PM

Nah it won't happen. Look at the prices now, it is recovering. What happen was a temporary drop in prices and now people started buying when they saw everyone panicking and started selling. We'll likely even see another all time high even before August 1 from what it looks like right now. Though after August 1, I don't still think it will drop as I don't think there would really be a fork that time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: