Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What methods are best for Altcoins mining?
Bitcoins - 3 (27.3%)
coin wallet - 8 (72.7%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best pos mining coins  (Read 6022 times)
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:33:24 PM

Cheap mining is an open invitation to attack the network. Once it is more profitable to attack the network than to be rewarded for mining the network, that network WILL be attacked. POS is "cheap mining". That's why the acronym for "Proof Of Stake" is identical to the acronym for "Piece Of Shit". It's no coincidence. Why do you think Ethereum is the only protocol that has not regained it's highs in the open market? BTC = $2,800.00 LTC = $48.00. ETH still languishes at 35% below it's high water mark. They can thank POS. ETH is an inherently flawed system. Number one, it's attack surface grows exponentially by the day. Number two, it is providing a venue for thieves and parasite such as GSA, JP Morgan, Google, FB etc etc to manipulate the platform to host their theft and corruption. POS=Piece Of Shit.

POW is not much better, especialy in bitcoin and lltc algos.
All mining under control of few big players who can attack network, or manipulate all future of coin if that is theri intrest.
All now seen crypto coin tehnologys have big problems.
Pos has one plus, its ecology friendly...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
felix18yu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:58:57 AM

Cheap mining is an open invitation to attack the network. Once it is more profitable to attack the network than to be rewarded for mining the network, that network WILL be attacked. POS is "cheap mining". That's why the acronym for "Proof Of Stake" is identical to the acronym for "Piece Of Shit". It's no coincidence. Why do you think Ethereum is the only protocol that has not regained it's highs in the open market? BTC = $2,800.00 LTC = $48.00. ETH still languishes at 35% below it's high water mark. They can thank POS. ETH is an inherently flawed system. Number one, it's attack surface grows exponentially by the day. Number two, it is providing a venue for thieves and parasite such as GSA, JP Morgan, Google, FB etc etc to manipulate the platform to host their theft and corruption. POS=Piece Of Shit.

All mining under control of few big players who can attack network, or manipulate all future of coin if that is theri intrest.

dadesu you're right anyway..
not one coin is not safe at all and a lot more needs works to be done...
"Pos has one plus, its ecology friendly..."   consumes a lot of energy, but we do not know whether it will all succeed..I support pos

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

dadesu you're right anyway..
not one coin is not safe at all and a lot more needs works to be done...
"Pos has one plus, its ecology friendly..."   consumes a lot of energy, but we do not know whether it will all succeed..I support pos

Really?? BTC has NEVER been hacked. ETH......not so much.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:07:16 PM

You're 100% wrong. BTC has NEVER been hacked. ETH has and will be again. Within the confines of today's technology, it is virtually impossible to hack BTC. You are very uninformed and/or spreading lies.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Drags007

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

Linda is PoS
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

This is interesting,  thanks for pointing all these out vella. I live in a country where electricity is dead and   a pos that doesn't require long hour operation is best for me.

Well epileptic internet isn't really good for POS.

This is my signature...
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

With POS earning free coins by staking and collecting fees are two different things? Or do I have to run a node to collect fees? tks
CryptoBoohaa

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

Interesting PoS. Id like to hear more about this coin as well.
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:27:40 PM

Ayers, thanks a lot for the detailed answers! I will check most of the coins you've mentioned. That's a really big list. Good to find a coin that allows some passive income.

DeepOnion is good PoW\PoS model BTW Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:53:23 PM

Definitely NETKO.

netko is one but rain condensate is another good one both can earn you 0.1 a month with a good amount in balance like 10k or 100k for rain, netko i think has a good potential to increase to 50k or more

I agree as I mentioned Rain as well when I replied here as a good POS coin to invest in as the staking rewards are random and can pay a high amount for someone with a small staking balance of just 10k. There is a lot of upside with Rain as the marketcap is still below 1 million, the dev is active and there is strong community support.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:06:35 AM

Ayers, thanks a lot for the detailed answers! I will check most of the coins you've mentioned. That's a really big list. Good to find a coin that allows some passive income.

DeepOnion is good PoW\PoS model BTW Smiley

Yes, deeponion is very good project, but if you dont have x13 asic is imposible to make any real amount of coins.
And baikal multi algo asic is very hard to find and buy Sad

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:15:24 AM

I would like to know what are the best pos mining coins in 2017,i have i5 laptop and internet connection i can keep my laptop online most of the day time so coin im looking is minimum 1-4 hour pos mining coin i searched about xde2 ,any other suggestions

your laptop will die in overheat eventually, it will be better if you buy a hardware .. i mean a mining rig.. and if u have a budget well.. u need alot of videocards .. mostly highend cards.. there's a specific motherboard that has been release last month that was built for mining. That will work well.

2xjO9M3P

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:21:08 AM

I would like to know what are the best pos mining coins in 2017,i have i5 laptop and internet connection i can keep my laptop online most of the day time so coin im looking is minimum 1-4 hour pos mining coin i searched about xde2 ,any other suggestions

your laptop will die in overheat eventually, it will be better if you buy a hardware .. i mean a mining rig.. and if u have a budget well.. u need alot of videocards .. mostly highend cards.. there's a specific motherboard that has been release last month that was built for mining. That will work well.

PoS "mining" aka staking, does not require GPUs, in fact they have absolutely no use for them.

@OP
My top picks in no particular order for PoS coins are:
HoboNickels
BottleCaps
AtomicCoin
MarijuanaCoin
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:24:14 AM

If u wan to mine POS coins, look at Likecoin. It is a relatively new coin, but heck it is a shitcoin with a very low mining difficulty which meant that u can mine a shit ton with it and when it gets pumped on exchanges in the future, u will profit like mad.
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:01:59 AM

Quote from: 2xjO9M3P

@OP
My top picks in no particular order for PoS coins are:
HoboNickels
BottleCaps
AtomicCoin
MarijuanaCoin

thank you for the input, will research it
felix18yu

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:48:31 AM

Netko is the best PoS coin.. My opinion is:

If You buy some Netko coins and You have A time to wait ....have a sure bet...

When Netko go to bigger exchange price will be rise 2x maybe more....

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

There's a bunch of new coins with PoS + airdrop. Deepcoin was mentioned, but there's also KEK coin and Wink coin + probably more coming. I was lucky to participate in both airdrops Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:42:19 AM

Netko is pow / Pos correct? Anyone mining it here? Thoughts on it?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:10:01 PM

Netko is pow / Pos correct? Anyone mining it here? Thoughts on it?

PoW phase is over. PoS only.
Mister305

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:34:33 PM

Biblepay is giving good coins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: