Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the next big increase in bitcoin?  (Read 633 times)
ayamark789 (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

The trading market is too weak for me. Speculators are so scared. Where are you? Is the whole market going down the road? What is the point of supporting the bull market? Next time for what reason and let the masses follow, and rose up
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:51:25 AM

I think we can all see that the following weeks of Segiwit2x's implementation will be the next main jump for bitcoin's value. Too many people are panicking and are afraid of August 1 to the point that it has had drastic effects on bitcoin's price. I am personally investing quite a bit in the low prices that we have access to at this stage and will hold on to that for quite some time after August 1's mess has been cleared up. It just makes sense to do so. Im sure the bitcoin blockchain will not crash as a result of Segwit.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

right now btc is is going weaker than before because of Aug 1 ... but if you have faith on bitcoin the next big increase of it will start after August 1 many of bitcoin holder are panicking regarding this... by the way it is a gambit when comes to btc.... good luck to all of us!

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

The trading market is too weak for me. Speculators are so scared. Where are you? Is the whole market going down the road? What is the point of supporting the bull market? Next time for what reason and let the masses follow, and rose up

It is the nature of this market to behave this way and it will take along time for thing to stabilize based on cryptocurrency is a new fields and it will take time for thing to current itself. We most understand this nature in other to profit from this market. The next bubble after August 1 will be $3,500!
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

Bitcoin price has started to recover from the fall which occured due to panic selling by newbies due to fear of hard fork.Now,its price is $2270 and soon it would cross $2500.Ony panic sellers are the losers who have once again lost their bitcoins to big whales at a cheaper price.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

I think we can all see that the following weeks of Segiwit2x's implementation will be the next main jump for bitcoin's value. Too many people are panicking and are afraid of August 1 to the point that it has had drastic effects on bitcoin's price. I am personally investing quite a bit in the low prices that we have access to at this stage and will hold on to that for quite some time after August 1's mess has been cleared up. It just makes sense to do so. Im sure the bitcoin blockchain will not crash as a result of Segwit.

There are now some pronouncement that there will likely be no split to happen so this can be the reason why we are seeing some resurgence in the Bitcoin value as it is now hovering near the $2,300 level...away from the $1900 it reached maybe almost two days ago. That can be the height of all the panic we saw in the market.

We are hoping that soon things can get normal as the waves of FUD is slowing down and can get into its natural death cycle. Once it is so clear that the split is not anymore a possibility, buyers of Bitcoin will immediately rush to the market making Bitcoin jump by leaps and bounds never seen before.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:22:00 PM

There are now some pronouncement that there will likely be no split to happen so this can be the reason why we are seeing some resurgence in the Bitcoin value as it is now hovering near the $2,300 level...away from the $1900 it reached maybe almost two days ago. That can be the height of all the panic we saw in the market.

We are hoping that soon things can get normal as the waves of FUD is slowing down and can get into its natural death cycle. Once it is so clear that the split is not anymore a possibility, buyers of Bitcoin will immediately rush to the market making Bitcoin jump by leaps and bounds never seen before.

On the contrary, I think the next set of FUD waves will be coming a few days before the Segwit2x activation. So we need to braced ourselves for it specially newbies who are easily affected by it. Nevertheless, bitcoin has already recovered after days of bloody dips. Maybe others find the price good to get bitcoin back because they are expecting a good run after Aug 1. Or maybe the looming fork will not really happened as others have been expecting. In any case, its good to see that bitcoin has rebounded and seeing it green the last 24 hours.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

Most trader are have take profit or take loss and going to USDT or FIAT for keep safe their funds. I guess BTC need breakout and stable high than $3000 and SegWit2x successfully, if can do that the market will recovery after 21st August Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████