Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot  (Read 67763 times)
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:45:27 AM

i am also confused about their free airdrop. at one side, they are saying all coins will be distributed free and on other end, they are asking for some buying to get coins.

You need a minimal amount (less than $1 worth) of RADS to complete the procedure. If you don't like this then its up to you to register or not.

primius

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:50:25 AM

Can newbies join this airdrop?

Since it was not mentioned that newbie's participation is prohibited you are good to go ahead. All you need is to follow the instructions and wait for 24th July to complete the airdrop registration process. Don't forget to read carefully every single clause of the conditions before starting.
It is said that you need to be at least Jr. Member, and have 30 posts

I tried to get more posts, and posted one word per post (there would have been a sentence if you add all single posts), but all got deleted. There seems really somebody who reads every single post.
Well of course they deleted it, you should write the sentence in a single post Smiley

Yes, but then i have to think of 23 new sentences instead of 2  Shocked.

I know that feel  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OXlZ6edCHqI/maxresdefault.jpg

And if there would not been such a shitty restriction of one post every 6 minutes, the sense of my single word posts would have been clear, as they would have been all in a row.

That will take me 2 hours to get my last 20 posts.

I tried a proxy Server to get another IP, but somehow they are recognizing that its a proxy Server and are blocking the IP.
primius

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:57:36 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have been in contact with the bitcointalk forum admin team and the reason the original thread was deleted was that it is against the rules to require people to make “insubstantial posts”.  

So, we now ask that you do not post on this thread, but instead directly message kekcoindev on bitcointalk (the content of this message is irrelevant). This will allow us to confirm that your SmartChain identity and Bitcointalk forum accounts are valid.  

All those who have participated by verifying their identity on the SmartChain will still receive an airdrop if they direct message ‘kekcoindev’. You do NOT need to re-register an identity on the SmartChain if you have done so already. The winners of Meme Bounty #1 have already been noted and will receive an additional airdrop provided they have completed all the smart chain verify steps, and direct messaged ‘kekcoindev’. We apologise for any inconvenience!

Check the full tutorial on how to participate: https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-sign-up-for-the-kekcoin-airdrop-8988dc5e6edc

kekcoindev profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1051655;sa=summary

I think i will continue to make “insubstantial posts” until I'm a junior member.  Grin
primius

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have been in contact with the bitcointalk forum admin team and the reason the original thread was deleted was that it is against the rules to require people to make “insubstantial posts”.  

So, we now ask that you do not post on this thread, but instead directly message kekcoindev on bitcointalk (the content of this message is irrelevant). This will allow us to confirm that your SmartChain identity and Bitcointalk forum accounts are valid.  

All those who have participated by verifying their identity on the SmartChain will still receive an airdrop if they direct message ‘kekcoindev’. You do NOT need to re-register an identity on the SmartChain if you have done so already. The winners of Meme Bounty #1 have already been noted and will receive an additional airdrop provided they have completed all the smart chain verify steps, and direct messaged ‘kekcoindev’. We apologise for any inconvenience!

Check the full tutorial on how to participate: https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-sign-up-for-the-kekcoin-airdrop-8988dc5e6edc

kekcoindev profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1051655;sa=summary

I think i will continue to make “insubstantial posts” until I'm a junior member.  Grin

I mean whats the point to allow only junior member accounts? You can ensure that is no fake account by checking the creation date of the bitcointalk account.
primius

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:18:14 AM

Is there a overview how much KEKs are already claimed for airdrop?
primius

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I think i will continue to make “insubstantial posts” until I'm a junior member.  Grin

15 posts done, 15 posts left  Wink
asxs_btc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://bitcoin-engrave.com

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

Stop the spam, your activity can only rise by 14/14 days, so there is no way you will be junior until the deadline.

seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

so a participant need w raduim wallet with a 1 rads balance to participate in this airdrop. if so, this is not a free airdrop it is a 2.5$ airdrop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
addergebroed

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

so a participant need w raduim wallet with a 1 rads balance to participate in this airdrop. if so, this is not a free airdrop it is a 2.5$ airdrop.

1 RADS is recommended.
You can do with less, but it's hard to withdraw less than 1 RADS from an exchange to your wallet.
The total in fee's might be 0.05 rads or so...

And what's so bad about a 10K KEK airdrop for $2.5 anyway?
asxs_btc

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:47:52 AM

It is still free.

DKexer

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:48:26 AM

As I already said earlier, let's do dis. Cool
primius

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

Stop the spam, your activity can only rise by 14/14 days, so there is no way you will be junior until the deadline.

Oh, i did not know. I thought i become junior as soon as i have 30 posts, or at least the day after.  Angry
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

Yes this is correct, we fully discourage trying to get Jr. Membership if you are not already a Jr. Member (unless your posting actual non-spam posts on other threads etc. and get to Jr. Member before the end of the airdrop).

Is there a overview how much KEKs are already claimed for airdrop?

Not yet but once we've gathered at least a minimum amount we will post how many airdrops have been validated.

primius

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:05:31 PM

Oh, i did not know. I thought i become junior as soon as i have 30 posts, or at least the day after.  Angry

As i saw i can reach an activity of 30 if i have made at least 30 posts and have posted in at least 3 14-day-periods since my registration, is that correct?
saiful hadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:30:55 PM

joined this airdrop kekcoin. Hopefully kekcoin ICO successful and for airdrop hopefully I am get it though and if i do not get it, I still say thank so much to dev.
primius

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:32:44 PM

Oh, i did not know. I thought i become junior as soon as i have 30 posts, or at least the day after.  Angry

As i saw i can reach an activity of 30 if i have made at least 30 posts and have posted in at least 3 14-day-periods since my registration, is that correct?

It seems to be correct. So i can reach it, because i already posted in 4 14-day-periods. HeHeHe.
asxs_btc

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

Post somewhere else then...

primius

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

Post somewhere else then...

Ok, i will try to find another thread for spamming.  Kiss
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:21:03 PM

toughest airdrop to join.

i hope i did it all right.

Hybred

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

We're back!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: