Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot  (Read 67753 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:11:01 PM

What? This means that there is no such address, cause all letters are capital. The right key probably has appropriate balance on it. But this guy won't be able to import his keys unless he will find the right pair of public and privat keys with small and capital letters in them.
I dont think so, dev noticed this before he distributed the coin, so all caps address wont have balance on it dev only send kekcoin to the correct address

That not true, cos my key were in the correct format when i generated it, but only saved to cap after i did a print to pdf in other to save the keys. if he or she copied their kek address directly from the site like i did they will have a balance but won't be able to claim it after.

I'm not sure if this would work, but you could try a brute-force approach. Test every possible combination of caps and non-caps for your private key. You'd need to build a program to do it for you, but since you know what all the letters/numbers are you *might* be able to do it.

If your keys were correct when you generated them and you followed all other steps correctly then the airdrop will have been sent. Are you sure you recorded the correct public key into the RADS smart chain?

Good luck!

Check your public all caps address in the block explorer. If there is a balance on it then you have a problem. An all caps address can be valid. The problem is it is not possible to reverse engineer from a public key to a private key. If one number changes in the public key then the private key could be something completely different. Maybe it is not the case that it is a matter of upper and lower case combinations of the private key to match the all caps public key. Coins successfully sent to an all caps address will be lost forever.

Yes i recorded the correct public key on the smart chain, my profile is on the list of airdrop recipient, I also confirmed it with the dev. However, I didn't notice the keys saved to caps till it was too late to have the dev resend the coins to a different address. i vivildy remember seeing the keys in the correct format after it was generated, so the only reason i can attribute to the all caps, is when i did the print to pdf to save the info.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RitaDiOro

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

KEK coin is doing surprisingly well! I'm staking like a champ. Well not really Cheesy 1-2 blocks a day KEK

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Duchess

Activity: 232

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:35:04 PM

What? This means that there is no such address, cause all letters are capital. The right key probably has appropriate balance on it. But this guy won't be able to import his keys unless he will find the right pair of public and privat keys with small and capital letters in them.
I dont think so, dev noticed this before he distributed the coin, so all caps address wont have balance on it dev only send kekcoin to the correct address

That not true, cos my key were in the correct format when i generated it, but only saved to cap after i did a print to pdf in other to save the keys. if he or she copied their kek address directly from the site like i did they will have a balance but won't be able to claim it after.

I'm not sure if this would work, but you could try a brute-force approach. Test every possible combination of caps and non-caps for your private key. You'd need to build a program to do it for you, but since you know what all the letters/numbers are you *might* be able to do it.

If your keys were correct when you generated them and you followed all other steps correctly then the airdrop will have been sent. Are you sure you recorded the correct public key into the RADS smart chain?

Good luck!

Check your public all caps address in the block explorer. If there is a balance on it then you have a problem. An all caps address can be valid. The problem is it is not possible to reverse engineer from a public key to a private key. If one number changes in the public key then the private key could be something completely different. Maybe it is not the case that it is a matter of upper and lower case combinations of the private key to match the all caps public key. Coins successfully sent to an all caps address will be lost forever.

Yes i recorded the correct public key on the smart chain, my profile is on the list of airdrop recipient, I also confirmed it with the dev. However, I didn't notice the keys saved to caps till it was too late to have the dev resend the coins to a different address. i vivildy remember seeing the keys in the correct format after it was generated, so the only reason i can attribute to the all caps, is when i did the print to pdf to save the info.

Look inside the text file you saved before upload to Radium.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

Alright i have this issue

I have 54 Active connections

But i am still out of sync after several days

What happen?
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:13:04 AM

does the difficulty rate halved once again?

From 25 Kek, I'm only getting 10 Kek now per block. And it's getting extremely difficult to come by. Before I receive my last Keks (10 kek to be exact) I have to wait like 3 days!

Does the difficulty increased?
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:42:39 AM

does the difficulty rate halved once again?

From 25 Kek, I'm only getting 10 Kek now per block. And it's getting extremely difficult to come by. Before I receive my last Keks (10 kek to be exact) I have to wait like 3 days!

Does the difficulty increased?

Yes, block reward is halved. See the first post.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

As soon as bitfrex stop their crap I can get my airdrop. Bittrex is horrible. I'll never use them again.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:32:36 AM

I think all Meme coins should band together to strengthen the Meme community. I'm not sure how this will be done but collaborative work with creators of Kek, Pepe, Doge, etc. will strengthen the Meme community.

Also, I'm hodling on to my airdrop and staking it. I hope devs will plan to release a Masternode e.g. Lord Kek or MasterKek.

That's not a bad idea I own some PEPE on top of KEK so I agree if they work together they can help each other succeed! Maybe not on a full time basis maybe just plan a Meme event together and see how it works out and if collaboration is good or not.

abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:41:16 AM

I think all Meme coins should band together to strengthen the Meme community. I'm not sure how this will be done but collaborative work with creators of Kek, Pepe, Doge, etc. will strengthen the Meme community.

Also, I'm hodling on to my airdrop and staking it. I hope devs will plan to release a Masternode e.g. Lord Kek or MasterKek.

That's not a bad idea I own some PEPE on top of KEK so I agree if they work together they can help each other succeed! Maybe not on a full time basis maybe just plan a Meme event together and see how it works out and if collaboration is good or not.

Lord Kek or MasterKek MAsternode would be epic, @Kekcoindev do you think this can become a reality? , I'm staking at 1 block a day, not much but at least keeping the coins coming in. Its a very scare coin so holding without a doubt.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

If those meme coin/token band together it will be a huge tech of pepe and meme, and if they do held an ICO it will be a huge one.
ArkMage

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:31:06 AM

MasterKEK node on top of the staking will be truly amazing. The price will go up significantly!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

Now the staking only get 10 Kek per block.and the rewards have deceased! the price should increase!
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:11:16 PM

Looks like it is having some good traction on coinmarketcap and the day to day volume is increasing. All good signs.
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:05:59 PM

I now have about 2-4 blocks of POS mining every day, and I see 40 nodes online in wallet, I feel mining very difficult.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

I now have about 2-4 blocks of POS mining every day, and I see 40 nodes online in wallet, I feel mining very difficult.
You are lucky  Smiley
I have maximum 2 blocks per 24 hours. I see only 12-14 connections. Whats wrong?
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:46:54 PM

You are lucky  Smiley
I have maximum 2 blocks per 24 hours. I see only 12-14 connections. Whats wrong?
You should sends kekcoin to Cryptopia and trade to increase the amount  Grin Grin Grin
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:33:52 AM

You are lucky  Smiley
You should sends kekcoin to Cryptopia and trade to increase the amount  Grin Grin Grin

Maybe but dont  Grin
msfeg

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

lol stil no update?
looks like they waiting for kekdaq  Cheesy
kekdaq will be huge , you all in the wrong coin   Grin

KEKCOIN IS NOT KEKDAQ
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:01:19 PM

what is the main function of this coin? it created for what?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

what's mean of Meme? I see many times in the introduction of KEK!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: