Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot  (Read 67756 times)
kekcoindev

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:04:42 PM

devs are on twitter but they do not seem to want to come here.. :-o.

We are regularly checking this thread, but if you would like faster responses come and join the telegram chat!
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:30:01 PM

Did difficulty changed a loat in a last days? Haven't staked one coin since last 2 days...

I personally haven't noticed anything. I've been staking 5 to 10 coins a day for the past week or two at this point.

Yeah, me too. I guess it was just a streak of bad luck =)
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:19:24 PM

Hey guys, not officially a dev, but as a consultant for the team I just wanted to address some of the points recently raised.

I'm personally a veteran crypto community member and officially the Community Manager and a Core Developer at Radium (a $20m market cap cryptocurrency). I do not abandon projects or stain my reputation by disappearing or dumping coins. So any insinuation of that is deeply offending to me.

If you want quick access to the Kekcoin community I suggest you join our Telegram chat channel. I personally don't check BCT that regularly and much prefer to communicate directly on Telegram. Link: https://t.me/KekcoinOfficial

I believe SatoshisCat will have a Developer Update blog post being posted soon which will detail what is planned for the near future. The Kekcoin team has already launched their first meme bounty and I suggest you all participate for a chance to win 5,000 KEKs (around $200-250). You can find a link with more details here, https://medium.com/@KekCore/meme-bounty-competition-23397fe90d3.

I always advocate security and I think its good people are using VMs to run the wallet, but the virus scans are showing false positives. I do not think the Kekcoin team have the knowledge or incentive to put a virus in the wallet and you can rest assured that my personal audit of the code did not reveal any _hidden_ code. You can also build it straight from the source if you think the Kekcoin team has messed with the binaries and compare the sha256 checksum if you want to be extra safe.

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:34:59 PM

Has there been an update on what happened with the coins that were destined for the airdrop but never dropped? I think there would be 600 airdrops of 10k KEK each, but the eventual list was a lot shorter, only around 300 people I think? The question has been asked multiple times but no answer yet it seems.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
kekcoindev

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:52:48 PM

Has there been an update on what happened with the coins that were destined for the airdrop but never dropped? I think there would be 600 airdrops of 10k KEK each, but the eventual list was a lot shorter, only around 300 people I think? The question has been asked multiple times but no answer yet it seems.

The question was answered before it was ever asked, in the announcement on the first page! The leftover airdrops are now part of the Meme Bounty Fund, which you can see on the explorer.
dimbis

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:37:24 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 09:40:23 PM by dimbis

The question was answered before it was ever asked, in the announcement on the first page! The leftover airdrops are now part of the Meme Bounty Fund, which you can see on the explorer.

And why this fund are mining? Do you plan to mine forever with all of your funds or not? Smiley.

Edit: it seem they have stopped since few hours. Network weight is ~4M/5M. that look good.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:50:37 AM

I can see the unused airdrop on the explorer added to meme fund means more for the participant so lets get creative, the price is still stable.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

Great to see the dev and other members of the team checking back in with this thread. Time for more meme magic!
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:15:17 AM

Hey guys, not officially a dev, but as a consultant for the team I just wanted to address some of the points recently raised.

I'm personally a veteran crypto community member and officially the Community Manager and a Core Developer at Radium (a $20m market cap cryptocurrency). I do not abandon projects or stain my reputation by disappearing or dumping coins. So any insinuation of that is deeply offending to me.

If you want quick access to the Kekcoin community I suggest you join our Telegram chat channel. I personally don't check BCT that regularly and much prefer to communicate directly on Telegram. Link: https://t.me/KekcoinOfficial

I believe SatoshisCat will have a Developer Update blog post being posted soon which will detail what is planned for the near future. The Kekcoin team has already launched their first meme bounty and I suggest you all participate for a chance to win 5,000 KEKs (around $200-250). You can find a link with more details here, https://medium.com/@KekCore/meme-bounty-competition-23397fe90d3.

I always advocate security and I think its good people are using VMs to run the wallet, but the virus scans are showing false positives. I do not think the Kekcoin team have the knowledge or incentive to put a virus in the wallet and you can rest assured that my personal audit of the code did not reveal any _hidden_ code. You can also build it straight from the source if you think the Kekcoin team has messed with the binaries and compare the sha256 checksum if you want to be extra safe.

Great, thanks for this post. People started getting worried about those silence form dev. Tongue
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

I might be one of those. Bought the Radium, stored the key, but needed a day or two more to get to the required Jr Member rank. Undecided
kekcoindev

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:36:12 PM

Kekcoin Developer Update #3

Check our latest update regarding the latest Kekcoin developments.

You'll be pleased to hear we have (safely) stopped the Meme Bounty Funds from staking to increase the number of KEKs staked by the community!

Satoshis Cat
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

We are currently working on building the Mac OS wallet, which is notoriously difficult (especially without a Mac). let's vote to purchase mac for dev. from development fund.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

I dislike criticizing a coin I'm hodling, but I'd like to ask if it really is your intention to give the 5,000 KEK's to just one user?  This is a very fishy system, to say the least.  Please consider spreading the rewards for the integrity of the coin.  Meme coins deserve respect too!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kekcoindev

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:48:06 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have updated the kekcoin wallet.

There should now be less false positives appearing in a virus scan of the wallet. We recommend that you update your Kekcoin wallets as soon as possible. Please continue to take any security steps you feel are necessary (i.e. run the wallet on a VM that shares no folders with your machine).

CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:26:04 PM

Wallet update and huge price spike all in one day, good news!  Congrats hodlers!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Co1n

Activity: 364
Merit: 440

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:24:49 AM

Nice move up. Is it driven by recent wallet update?
Is it mandatory update?
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:25:36 PM

really good movement on the rise after several days under 1k sat, and today the volume of nearly 9 bitcoin, I sold my coins at the price of 19xx satoshi and it was pretty lucky. current prices are falling again and I could buy more to get a bigger profit. Thanks for your update dev Smiley

STUDENTCOIN