Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to buy btc for PP  (Read 219 times)
gayden (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

hello,

I need to buy 0.0005 btc for paypal (that's the only thing i have).

I'm not very active in buying/selling btc so you'll find that the last time i traded was very long time ago. (I only trade when i need to buy something)
Also, I have positive trust and nobody gave my negative trust before.

So, I hope to find someone that accepts to trade with me because i need to buy an item worth 0.0005 btc and everyone who trades says there is a minimum.

Thanks in advance.
Satosher

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

hello,

I'm not very active in buying/selling btc so you'll find that the last time i traded was very long time ago. (I only trade when i need to buy something)

So, I hope to find someone that accepts to trade with me because i need to buy an item worth 0.0005 btc and everyone who trades says there is a minimum.

Thanks in advance.

Don't want to sales trash, but I doubt nobody will do such small deal :/ Even the fees are almost that high.
gayden (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

hello,

Thanks in advance.

Don't want to sales trash, but I doubt nobody will do such small deal :/ Even the fees are almost that high.

I know that it's a small amount... but can you tell me another way to buy this item ?
Should I trade for 10$ and only use 1$ for the item which i want ? I can't find any other solution tbh... that's why I tried posting a thread hoping that someone will agree to trade this amount with me. I also found some people that want to trade and let me pay 2$ extra as transfer fees
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: