Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price to buy ETH, ETC and XVG?  (Read 305 times)
BremmavdBuurt (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

As we all can see, ETH is decreasing a lot in value from its ATH. Because of the good properties of this coin, I think it will eventually go back to its ATH in maybe a few months. I don't have a lot of money to spend and unfortunately, I lost half of my portfolio value in other coins. Still, I think this coin will do good for me in the nearby future. That's why I plan to invest approximately €500 in this coin. I set my alert on 0.07 btc to buy.

I was also thinking about buying ETC and XVG. I don't think that ETC will reach a similar level to ETH in the future, because of professional opinions, in which they compare the two cryptos. Primarily because of XVG's value in the past and because there are barely negative points on this coin, I think this will do me good as well in the future and I plan to invest 0.1 btc in this.

What do you guys think about buying ETH, ETC and XVG? If you would buy these cryptos, at what price would you buy them?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: