Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you suggest a better way??  (Read 2293 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:23:49 AM

I don't think saving bitcoin over the exchanger is good idea. Segwit2x is stuff which will split the technology into two different work zone and your exchanger will have to support only one of it. If your bitcoin doesn't fall under that system then you might loose it. You could just save your bitcoins to wallet like cold storage and hold there only for better safety. Doing nothing with the coin is advisable on first august to keep it out of vulnerabilities of loosing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:55:56 AM

The market is falling is it the affect of the upcoming segwit? Or just a normal move in the market in which is the up and down of the price?? Is it ok to hold bitcoins in the exchanger? Can you help me???
The market does not act alone it's the attitude of the people even the population here makes up the market and what they feel equally reflect in the market whether segwit or not but now its segwit and the effect is expected to hold still until market participants feel otherwise.
Exactly, the price on market really control by mentality of trader, some factors by whales created will helps this happens happening strong and fast. So, keep your calm always best rules need remember anytime
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

The market is falling is it the affect of the upcoming segwit? Or just a normal move in the market in which is the up and down of the price?? Is it ok to hold bitcoins in the exchanger? Can you help me???

It's a panic sell environment being prepared by some market people who want to scare everyone with the fear of being dumped on or before August 1 and buy your coins cheaper than ever. And about exchanges, no it's not safe to put your bitcoins on any third party websites or exchanges as mentioned by theymos. I think Core would be the best choice ATM or you can buy an altcoin and keep your coins in the exchanges until this gets settled (obviously till August 1).
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:00:35 PM

I wouldn't suggest you put your bits for exchange. Check the status on the 10th of August to see a stable situation. And don't panic!
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

I don't think saving bitcoin over the exchanger is good idea. Segwit2x is stuff which will split the technology into two different work zone and your exchanger will have to support only one of it. If your bitcoin doesn't fall under that system then you might loose it. You could just save your bitcoins to wallet like cold storage and hold there only for better safety. Doing nothing with the coin is advisable on first august to keep it out of vulnerabilities of loosing.

I don't think that, when saving Bitcoin in exchange website, the admin site need helps user keep safe our funds, maybe frozen system trade in short time for waiting HardFork and avoid the situation split network blockchain make loss BTC of user, ...
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:32:39 PM

I'm pretty sure it's because of segwit, when some people selling their bitcoins in a bulk, other people will following them. That's why the price of bitcoin going down so hard in the last 2 days. But it already okay for now, the price going back to $2200+ per coin. Just remember to move all your coins to better wallet, don't hold it on exchanger.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

I'm pretty sure it's because of segwit, when some people selling their bitcoins in a bulk, other people will following them. That's why the price of bitcoin going down so hard in the last 2 days. But it already okay for now, the price going back to $2200+ per coin. Just remember to move all your coins to better wallet, don't hold it on exchanger.
It is always good practice not to hold big amount of bitcoins withe exchangers. We must move them where we are able to export privatekeys. But this time it is emphasized for some other reasons, still it is a good practice to withdraw the money after finishing off trades for a day.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

HODL if you don't have such as financial problem, buy when dump/low and just still Hold it until problem came just pinch some in your hold but don't convert it all  Grin The more you have the better will be your profit. Then go for stocks or business in life that may help you a lot somehow can be lifetime investment. Don't set aside you coins in exchange, it may eat your money because some exchange are doing shit to just scam people.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:55:27 PM

The market does not act alone it's the attitude of the people even the population here makes up the market and what they feel equally reflect in the market whether segwit or not but now its segwit and the effect is expected to hold still until market participants feel otherwise.
Exactly, the price on market really control by mentality of trader, some factors by whales created will helps this happens happening strong and fast. So, keep your calm always best rules need remember anytime
I agree with you. You have given genuine reasons for rise and fall of bitcoin values. Crypto market fluctuations are ultimately controlled by investors. The mindsets of traders do play an important role in deciding the value of bitcoins.

In addition, big whales do play their role in unpredictable fluctuations of the market. It’s quite simple that if whales are selling off bitcoins at low prices, values will go down automatically and vice versa. 
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

HODL if you don't have such as financial problem, buy when dump/low and just still Hold it until problem came just pinch some in your hold but don't convert it all  Grin The more you have the better will be your profit. Then go for stocks or business in life that may help you a lot somehow can be lifetime investment. Don't set aside you coins in exchange, it may eat your money because some exchange are doing shit to just scam people.
Thats true just hodl if planning for an earning good. But currently the bitcoin price is increasing and I dont know if still there will be a downtrend will happen before aug1. Moreover, for now I just hold and I think there will be a bright future may happen soon.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:57:26 PM

There will be no problem if you store your bitcoin in blockchain, because the blockchain uses private key, so there will be no problem if you keep it there for a segment
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:07:30 PM

This is definitely due to the fears brought about by the possible segwit activation. Though I think it recovered due to the fact that a lot of people bought at really cheap rates and they seized the opportunity to do so. Now those who bought at $1,800 are 30% richer just in a day. Fears and panic really drops the price and people just buy at really low prices and profits from this.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:28:26 PM

I suggest to hold your bitcoin, that is the best thing that we can do. We need to wait the proper timing of selling bitcoin, due to unpredictable fluctuation of bitcoin price in the market.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

The current situation prevailing in the market is obviously on account of the coming August 1 news because most of the people fear they might lose all of their money but there's no need to panic and it's not going to be the same for longer I think normalcy will return to market very soon in mid August. So be positive and don't panic sell that's the best advice one may offer you at least for now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:24:22 AM

No. It is not OK to hold the Bitcoins in the exchanges. Because if a chain split occurs (although the chances are quite low), the exchange has the power to decide which chain you want to go for. They will select a chain for you, and you will lose coins from the other chain.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 01:58:39 AM

Hi there Nasty23,  I've sent you a private message
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

Thats true just hodl if planning for an earning good. But currently the bitcoin price is increasing and I dont know if still there will be a downtrend will happen before aug1. Moreover, for now I just hold and I think there will be a bright future may happen soon.
i am sure that there will be no such a bad effect of the 1st August on the price of bitcoin, i am sure that the price of bitcoin will continue increase even before 1st August and will continue increase after 1st August also.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:27:22 PM

Both, the reason make the price of crypto are falldown 50-400% if compare few months ago are by SegWit2x and the correction price in crypto market by whale. We are in bearish trend, I suggest you hold Bitcoin in exchange now, don't try margin and sell now not good price

What did you said man? Why suggest to hold bitcoin in exchange? So you can sell at the higher peak before soft fork? Poor decisions obviously, do not put your bitcoin into exchanges, withdraw it and secure the private keys, don't worry because bitcoin price will rise again as we have seen today, it rebound and recover.
Cryptocurrencies prices declined before due to some people spreading misleading information about chain split and fud about crash.
But, as long as you believe in bitcoin, then it wouldn't be problem. Just make sure you are ready for the next day when segwit2x will lock-in and bitcoin price skyrocket again.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:27:40 PM

Exchanges have provided notification to the users with regards to the splitting that's expected to happen within few weeks time. Also legendary users too have suggested to hold all the virtual coins in an offline wallets and don't participate into trading activities during those days.
shirazteam110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:17:14 PM

Offcourse NO. keep in your wallet and Wait !! keep your wallet backup !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: