Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PENDING [ANN] ★★ (ICO) ★★ [EXON] ★★ OREXON A VIRTUAL WORLD GAMES ★★  (Read 2830 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saqwe (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:33:37 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 06:03:48 AM by saqwe

http://www.imvu.com      http://secondlife.com     http://www.onverse.com      https://entropiauniverse.com

https://goo.gl/tGuRkv       https://goo.gl/XvjtMk       http://www.twinity.com        https://goo.gl/3jhXvk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Felipe Postingher

Activity: 94
Merit: 30

Here we go! I am a portuguese translator!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

4 pages wp?Huh whats it?

saqwe (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

4 pages wp?Huh whats it?

We got bitten by desperate people who had vow to ruin our business due to their personal greed; our only option is to start all over and start with protective measures in order to push them back anytime they show up.
wyz2484

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:13:07 AM

I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?
da10ge

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:19:55 AM

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
orexon

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:47:37 AM

I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?

Our project is a very profitable investments to all investors because there a few role models, please follow us on twitter to see the potential of our ideas.

We shall easily break $100 million market cap after the ico provided we have a successful ico.
PeterSmyth

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:54:14 AM

What makes EXON different from all the other virtual reality games being launched on the blockchain recently?
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:13:09 AM

Are you need local translatior sir???
Reserve indonesian translations
thank you  Cheesy

Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:15:47 AM

Hi guys. Roadmap is strange - to get licences it will take the whole rest 2017 year? Undecided

saqwe (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:56:39 AM

What makes EXON different from all the other virtual reality games being launched on the blockchain recently?

Orexon virtual world game have a lot of differences compared to all other games ever launched on the blockchain, it is a business model fashioned after games like www.secondlife.com and other similar games listed at our games like Orexon, it has the ability to accepts different layers of coins to be used by all the countries or regions to be created, orexon is a complete universe of what we do in real life, orexon gamer have a unique avatar and it has a dynamic features just like human being, they have social life, banking, hospitals, businesses and many more.

Hi guys. Roadmap is strange - to get licences it will take the whole rest 2017 year? Undecided

No the licenses are instant the only requirement is your ether ENS and our token balance which you buy through the pre-ico or ico period.
saqwe (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:30:11 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I received a lot of PM from people that said they like our concept but does not have the time to play the game.

Orexon game players and investors opportunity are different things entirely.

Investors are people that makes things happened by contributing their funds towards the project and thereby continue to earn profits on their investments.

Orexon game players are people that are active in the game (Game lovers) there are over 1 billion people that loves game and shall love to play orexon thereby making it more profitable for investors.

Please, do not hesitate to pm me if you have any question.

tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:29:33 AM

I understand this better now, i was earlier thinking that it is mandatory for investors to play the game but it all makes a better sense to me now because it is just like any normal platform for investors.

How long does it takes before the returns on investment begins to yield profits?
saqwe (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:17:03 PM

I understand this better now, i was earlier thinking that it is mandatory for investors to play the game but it all makes a better sense to me now because it is just like any normal platform for investors.

How long does it takes before the returns on investment begins to yield profits?

Thank you for taking your time to stop at our thread and i must tell you that i really appreciate your presence and comments.

How long does it takes before the returns on investment begins to yield profits? We actually speculate the time fram for profit which will certainly starts immediately at when we launched our game, we target over 100 million players before the end of first quarter of 2018.

We cannot really determine the value of exon by then but will can see it valuing more than $2 per one exon.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:01:32 AM

This looks so cool. I love that you can invest in a game that you play. Is this game going to be like micro machines and you race around your living room  Shocked Or will it be more of a collectible type game.

saqwe (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:07:12 AM

This looks so cool. I love that you can invest in a game that you play. Is this game going to be like micro machines and you race around your living room  Shocked Or will it be more of a collectible type game.

The game is a dynamic one; we do not set any rules, the game is a giant machine that controls the orexon universe, the players who are called residents have the freedom to do anything they like; they can race, run, play games, build houses, do businesses etc.

Exons stands as the currency that shall be used as a medium of exchange.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 11:25:25 PM

The game is a dynamic one; we do not set any rules, the game is a giant machine that controls the orexon universe, the players who are called residents have the freedom to do anything they like; they can race, run, play games, build houses, do businesses etc.

Exons stands as the currency that shall be used as a medium of exchange.

That sounds extremely cool and I can''t understand why there is not more activity here. It deserves it. When will it go into alpha ?
When it the planned launch more or less ?

saqwe (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:02:32 AM

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Orexon project shall be paused temporarily in order to allow our game developer to complete the demo version of our project.

We shall continue as soon as the game demo version is ready, please bear with us.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:05:39 AM

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Orexon project shall be paused temporarily in order to allow our game developer to complete the demo version of our project.

We shall continue as soon as the game demo version is ready, please bear with us.

It's ok, take you time and do it right. I am really excited for this project I think it is great and I have been waiting for something like this. I hope more and more Devs use gaming and combine it with crypto currency.

erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:27:21 AM

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

It's ok, take you time and do it right. I am really excited for this project I think it is great and I have been waiting for something like this. I hope more and more Devs use gaming and combine it with crypto currency.
Looks good. Many coin games that have the same vision. Let's compete! Hopefully this project is successful.
saqwe (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:19:22 AM

I really appreciate your kind words and we shall do all we can to get the demo ready and accessible to both the players and the investors, the Orexon game project is very large as mentioned before and games like that takes time to get packed together.

Thank you all for your understanding.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: