Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world!  (Read 51329 times)
Sythyn (OP)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:22:03 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 07:00:37 AM by Sythyn

Hi, dear friend!
We'll follow your wishes!
We just recived a patent search report from our lawyers, so I think we managed to find a very interesting technology in blockchain notarization)))
All details will be published a few days after the filling of the patent application! )))
Thank you for your support!

Thank you for your investigation!  Smiley
Really there is a lot of scum projects now. So you see a scummers everywhere. Sometimes I really do not understand why they rise tens of millions $ to develop a rather simple application. The seed investments are the most expensive one!

Hi smartman! Please lern the basics, and then post such nonsmart messages.
Its obvious, that someone tryed to send 94 ETH before start of the sale. So Tokensale contract rejected the transaction, and funds was returned to the owner.  after one hour he tryed again and transaction was successful. So where is a scum here?
Waiting for your apologize.. ))

I will say still very good start with reaching at 134 Ethereum so far. It is very good project out there in market available which shows huge potential of gaining x22 within limited time before taking too long. Over the next couple of days my contribution to secure this chance will be made. It is interested project with real life use case.

I think this is BIG SCAM.

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0xEa6278DbbE7CBb567E9E825d998c05432f0bdCf3

The first translation was made 94 ETH. And an hour later from the same purse again transferred 94 ETH

https://etherscan.io/address/0x444e8d1fc2ead8ada693daaf36e33feccad3df2f

Other people have invested money looking at these SCAM transactions. This is the manipulation of the market.

Here's how! ICO has not started yet, but already 94 ETH someone wanted to invest, could not stand it. And this one in the team with the Russians! Then he waited for the opening and again drove them. This is SCAM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x444e8d1fc2ead8ada693daaf36e33feccad3df2f

Look at the transaction history. 2 months there are no deals and suddenly 94 ETH In this project. This is the manipulation of the market.

I do not understand what is your point !
Do you mean that this investor did not use his wallet for too long then decided to use it to invest ? ( you really think that this is a warning of  a scam! )  Huh
You user name is " smart man" ! If you just looked for little far you would see that this same address also invested on another project ( Bancor ) which was successful  the same way from 2 months old ! . so by your logic ! the people behind the 2 projects are the same ! ?

I really do not see anything strange here and you are just deluded it is so normal to make an address just for investing and probably that what this guy did .

Hy dev
Do not listen to people who are trying to overthrow this project, they are just a handful of people who will try to delay the success of this project.the tenag and focus of work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:32:55 PM

That guy who attacked the project calling it scam did not reply when I answered him . It is so funny that it is easy to shout scam and it is very difficult to say sorry when you find you are wrong .

Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:40:24 PM

Really, this is the fundamental problem of any living organism: the orientation reaction is weaker than the defense reaction  Sad Sad
So do not blame a person, it's just a system feature)))
We can answer any question about our project!
We just need a little bit of hype now))
That guy who attacked the project calling it scam did not reply when I answered him . It is so funny that it is easy to shout scam and it is very difficult to say sorry when you find you are wrong .

Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:55:36 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 06:45:51 AM by Sythyn

what is your minimum goal and as well as the mac cap?

Hi! Our minimal goal is only 1000 ETH. 20 days left to the end of TSO! (2 rounds of TSO 14 days each)
Smart man

Activity: 742
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:07:50 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 10:06:29 AM by Smart man

Here are strange people. I was asked not to touch the project in my personal message. But if you ask, please.

1. Without waiting even for the start, someone translates 94 ETH. Approximately $ 30,000 in ICO with the Russian team

2. For the next 4 days of ICO, the largest transfer was 10 ETH. This is 10 times less.

3. For 4 days since the start of ICO, ALL INVESTORS HAVE INVENTED approximately 55 ETH. And someone one before the start of 94 ETH

4. https://etherscan.io/address/0x444e8d1fc2ead8ada693daaf36e33feccad3df2f

70 days ago, a man invested in Bancor, then 70 days waited.  During this time, he missed hundreds of interesting ICO.
For what? So as not to wait for the start to invest 30.000 $ here.

Does not it seem strange to you? If so, feel free to transfer money to this project.

It was possible to scatter these 94 ETH for 10-20 translations. But why? If no one sees the elementary?

Again. This is market manipulation. SEC for such things puts on handcuffs.
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:15:00 AM

Show must go on!  Wink
That investor was a really smart man! He invest ony in successful projects!  Cool
Moreover he bought at the price 1,0323 ETH/10^8 SNTR (the current price is 1,2755) If he would scattered his investments, average price would be higher.

It's very strange to blame team who spent a lot of month developing product before ICO. In addition we published our team on a site and we use a public escrow.
I guess that you just don't like Russians Grin Seeing that you are russian too (according your posts) I start to dislike them too   Wink Grin  (just joking!)
Good luck!
70 days ago, a man invested in Bancor, then 70 days waited.  During this time, he missed hundreds of interesting ICO.
It was possible to scatter these 94 ETH for 10-20 translations. But why? If no one sees the elementary?
Smart man

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

Show must go on!  Wink
That investor was a really smart man! He invest ony in successful projects!  Cool
Moreover he bought at the price 1,0323 ETH/10^8 SNTR (the current price is 1,2755) If he would scattered his investments, average price would be higher.

It's very strange to blame team who spent a lot of month developing product before ICO. In addition we published our team on a site and we use a public escrow.
I guess that you just don't like Russians Grin Seeing that you are russian too (according your posts) I start to dislike them too   Wink Grin  (just joking!)
Good luck!

Do not leave the topic. You are manipulating the market.  Good luck to investors investing money here.
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

Ok. It remains only to wait for the recognition of that unknown investor...

Show must go on!  Wink

Good luck!

Do not leave the topic. You are manipulating the market.  Good luck to investors investing money here.
Smart man

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:40:28 AM

Show must go on!  Wink

Good luck!

This answer waited 2 days ago from you. Soon a man will appear and say that this is his 94 ETH  Cheesy. Long think  Cry. SCAM AND MANIPULATION OF THE MARKET  Angry
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

Hi again!)
Please explain your logic. If someone invested a 94 ETH in a rather quiet ICO means a market manipulation?
We are really confused. You don't hear our questions.

Show must go on!  Wink

Good luck!

This answer waited 2 days ago from you. Soon a man will appear and say that this is his 94 ETH  Cheesy. Long think  Cry. SCAM AND MANIPULATION OF THE MARKET  Angry
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:57:15 AM

Guys, its very interesting to look for a black cat that is not there in the dark room, but this topic is about our product.

Did everyone manage to try our chatbot/mailbot/webservice? Was it easy and convenient?
Do you have any advice how to improve it?

https://silentnotary.com/
http://m.me/SilentNotary
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:10:05 PM

I try to see  reasons to invest in this crowdsale but i find it quite risky to invest as the more i look the more difficult it is. For example there are some mistakes on your spellings and this raise a red flag for me but i understand some scammers can still communicate with queens English yet be fraudulent also your link to cointelegraph does not work.
niki_fair

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:26:44 PM

There was some troubles with cointelegraph this morning...
I can't find a broken link, where is it?
I try to see  reasons to invest in this crowdsale but i find it quite risky to invest as the more i look the more difficult it is. For example there are some mistakes on your spellings and this raise a red flag for me but i understand some scammers can still communicate with queens English yet be fraudulent also your link to cointelegraph does not work.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

hi....
why your ETH balance still 0 I have seen you have many eth transaction for the crowdsale, are you withdraw it?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:18:22 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 09:52:46 PM by Sythyn

Hi!
This is a crowdsale smart contract address. It is very unsecure to hold funds on such smartcontracts. It transfers money to the wallet under the Escrow control. You can read details in our WP - chapter 5.4.1. and check it on etherscan in the "Internal transactions".

hi....
why your ETH balance still 0 I have seen you have many eth transaction for the crowdsale, are you withdraw it?
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:56:17 PM

Yes probably it was a cointelegraph malfunction. There is no broken links!
There was some troubles with cointelegraph this morning...
I can't find a broken link, where is it?
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:04:06 PM

Hi! It is much more important to 'speak' Solidity well and develop a good products  Cheesy
To estimate a risk you must estimate a product, but not the spelling!
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:58:24 AM

good job dev
You are always active and answer all the questions raised in this forum, it is more value that will make people believe and confident with your project,

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:52:42 AM

Hi, dear friend!
We'll follow your wishes!
We just recived a patent search report from our lawyers, so I think we managed to find a very interesting technology in blockchain notarization)))
All details will be published a few days after the filling of the patent application! )))
Thank you for your support!

You will try to find private international law agreements or legal agreements in each country.

Homak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:51:33 PM

hi....
Look here is the link https://etherscan.io/address/0x0f30c808069315b3b7dfbfe149c87448b50c6d8b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: