Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world!  (Read 51329 times)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:49:44 AM

Hey folks,

From now onwards I will be managing this community. Let me introduce myself.

I have a computer science background and passion for programming. In my career, spanning more than 7 years, I have worked on different applications ranging from line of business applications to Video surveillance applications.

I also have a passion for doing humanitarian work. Since I have always liked working with people I have organized teams for community work. It gives me immense satisfaction in helping the under privileged in whatever ways I can.

I do possess experience in managing communities. I have worked in several communities  so far as a Community Manager and as a Bounty Manager for few groups. I have seen communities grow in front of me, also I have expanded few groups from 0 to 500+ members in a week or so and still counting.

So this is a small step towards new journey and there are many more to come.

Lets work together in making this project a huge success. I know we can, do you think so?

Hi sir so you are the community manager now , There is some questions that need to be answered , There were a promise of Ethereum payment for the campaign of this project , Then we got a promise of payment in tokens , And from what I see no one complained because we know that the project is really good and just had bad luck , Now until this moment no one even tried to reach with us to take our addresses to send us the tokens . Sythyn said that the token distribution for campaign will be in 7 days after the refund occurs and until this moment nothing happen . Can we get some answers please !
rajeshkpucsd

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

Hi khufuking,

I apologies for the inconvenience, but as you know we are under process of complete reorg and we are also thankful to the community members who stayed and supported us.

About the refund and doubling of tokens, there was a clear announcement made here on page 21 on what the exact process was for getting a refund in eth. If you did not want a refund than you would receive a double as much tokens which you should already have received.

If this is not the case than please share your eth address with me so I can investigate what went wrong and come back to you asap.
 I am here to help and to re-engage with all of you.
We must win your trust and I promise that great things are going to happen soon so buckle up and stay tuned Smiley
khufuking

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:08:48 PM

Hi khufuking,

I apologies for the inconvenience, but as you know we are under process of complete reorg and we are also thankful to the community members who stayed and supported us.

About the refund and doubling of tokens, there was a clear announcement made here on page 21 on what the exact process was for getting a refund in eth. If you did not want a refund than you would receive a double as much tokens which you should already have received.

If this is not the case than please share your eth address with me so I can investigate what went wrong and come back to you asap.
 I am here to help and to re-engage with all of you.
We must win your trust and I promise that great things are going to happen soon so buckle up and stay tuned Smiley
Thanks for answering , I am talking about the bounties for campaign ( Signatures , Translations , Twitter etc ) I hope we get an answer on how and when we will receive payments or what is the plan you guys have ! ?
Sythyn (OP)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:50:34 AM

Hi friends!
there is an info in our bounty forum! please follow the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2016468.420
thank you!

Thanks for answering , I am talking about the bounties for campaign ( Signatures , Translations , Twitter etc ) I hope we get an answer on how and when we will receive payments or what is the plan you guys have ! ?
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:46:44 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 05:51:33 AM by Cbx.Bet

Even if they have to wait a little longer, the team can look at the new universa protocol.
I think it could bring a better project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2137898.0

it will take too long before you can use this protocol ?

Homak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

Thanks, I've already sent the address of FL, we look forward to further comments from you here and in Russia Topeka bounty.
rajeshkpucsd

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

Hi Guys,

We have an update to announce.

Yesterday the design company sent us the final version of the website.

To thank you guys for your strong support and patience we are releasing a sneak peek of the design.

However, since we aren't yet fully satisfied with the texts we won't be sharing the full version just yet.

What we can share for now is a screenshot. We love to get feedback, so please do share your thoughts about it.

Do note that this is just a small part of the total accomplishments we achieved in the last two weeks.

Please join us at following socials to know more and have a glimpse of the new website:

Telegram - https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@silentnotary
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SilentNotary
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SilentNotary/
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:26:48 PM

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay answering your posts. Every question you have related to the bounty program, please, send it to aleksey@silentnotary.com.

Thank you for your patience.

Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Dear Friends!
Finally, the moment has come to reveal what you have been waiting for.

SilentNotary has been reborn and we are proud to share this with you.

The website contains lots of new information such as a new whitepaper, our new team and our sales strategy.

Please do visit www.silentnotary.com and explore the new information.

Don't forget to register for the upcoming premium sale as seats are limited!

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:09:03 AM

Dear Friends!

The website contains lots of new information such as a new whitepaper, our new team and our sales strategy.

That was a good news. To be honest, you now have a better website design and clearer descriptions/information. Good luck! I hope for your success this time. Still following your updates on social media.
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

Dear Friends!

That was a good news. To be honest, you now have a better website design and clearer descriptions/information. Good luck! I hope for your success this time. Still following your updates on social media.

Thank you. Please keep following us and register for the premium sale @ www.silentnotary.com. Join us on www.twitter.com\@silentnotary or https://www.facebook.com/SilentNotary/
khufuking

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

Dear Friends!

The site looks really great well done , I see you guys have changed almost everything , I hope the best for the project , But I still need to ask what about the old bounties until this moment I see no one received it ! What is the plan for bounties payment .
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:08:08 PM

Dear Friends!

The site looks really great well done , I see you guys have changed almost everything , I hope the best for the project , But I still need to ask what about the old bounties until this moment I see no one received it ! What is the plan for bounties payment .

Thank you. Please keep sending us your feedbacks, follow our updates and register for the premium sale @ www.silentnotary.com. Join us on www.twitter.com\@silentnotary or https://www.facebook.com/SilentNotary/
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:50:43 AM

When SilentNotary  will he pay for participating in the company's bounty?
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:44:52 PM

When SilentNotary  will he pay for participating in the company's bounty?

The previous bounty program has been closed and any requests regarding this topic can be directed to aleksey@silentnotary.com
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:43:27 AM

Don’t Miss the SilentNotary #ICO

October 26!

Special Premium Discount 30%.

Register Now on https://www.silentnotary.com

Seats Are Limited!

Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:33:34 PM

Very happy to see silent notary ready  for universa  Smiley

cybercash

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:02:35 AM

What's universa exactly? What it has to do with silentnotary? What is happening with our tokens that we already bought?

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:25:01 AM

What's universa exactly? What it has to do with silentnotary? What is happening with our tokens that we already bought?

Tank you Cbx.Bet, for your trust. Let's make this grow together. Have you seen the new whitepaper? What do you think about the new details ?

---------------------------------------------------

Hi cybercash, thank you for your questions.

What's universa exactly?

Universa is a blockchain cryptoprotocol of the new generation

What it has to do with silentnotary?
As you can read on the SilentNotary whitepaper:
Given the known technical features of the Ethereum platform, we are planning to launch a duplicating system based on the Universa platform. This platform should provide high speed and low transaction costs, which is critical for a service with micro-transactions.

What is happening with our tokens that we already bought?
Nothing happens they are on your accounts.
cybercash

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:45:00 AM

Quote from: Sythyn

---------------------------------------------------

Hi cybercash, thank you for your questions.

What's universa exactly?

Universa is a blockchain cryptoprotocol of the new generation

What it has to do with silentnotary?
As you can read on the SilentNotary whitepaper:
Given the known technical features of the Ethereum platform, we are planning to launch a duplicating system based on the Universa platform. This platform should provide high speed and low transaction costs, which is critical for a service with micro-transactions.

What is happening with our tokens that we already bought?
Nothing happens they are on your accounts.

Does it mean there will be 2 chains?

What is happening to the original chain, will it be useless?

Our tokens from the first silentnotary sale will be worthless as well?

Why not developing the original chain with those universa features? Why creating a new one...?

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: