Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsecure new look?  (Read 1006 times)
karan1498 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:45:22 AM

Benson few more things :

1. please get an cancel button for inr withdrawal even after verifying withdrawal. (much needed)

2. the order book like i told in the first post isn't the same on mobile website , please fix that also .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:52:29 AM

Benson few more things :

1. please get an cancel button for inr withdrawal even after verifying withdrawal. (much needed)

2. the order book like i told in the first post isn't the same on mobile website , please fix that also .

Cancel Verify Withdraw is a lot more complex, that is basically why the unverified layer exists.
Will implement this, but need time, since this change is most likely going to have some kind of impact on the way we currently verify payments.

Have made some more local changes, should reflect when we do a restart.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:55:19 AM

Benson you should seriously consider some other colour. Because of dark colours people are having so many problems. White colo always looks the best on a trading website

Bright colors or even white, dont show trade indicators, etc very well.
On a dark canvas, I can do sooo much more, like adding highlights on trades, etc and they dont need to be glaring.

If we look at the pro versions of most of the bigger ones out there like gdax, etc.. They seem to have followed the same funda..

Will try a lighter version on local when I get some time and will share here.. am definately open to trying it out.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:57:33 AM

I prefer the classic look only since it has all the required information placed rightly. Well in the new look everything is being tried to fit in a single screen so that you do not have to scroll and because of this fonts are really small and difficult for the eyesight. I think they should keep continuing 2 options those who want old look can use that and those who want new can use that going forward.

https://coinsecure.in/classic.

Most of the pre-build feedback/ user requests were for a single view trade experience.
But do consider this a brand new version. It is going to get a lot of bells and whistles over the next few weeks.
The layout will change a bit as well, to accomodate lesser tables and more space, bigger fonts.

Thanks. But while checking out the classic website it now does not show my pending orders or historical trades. It only shows the current buy sell order books. Previously there used to be show all button which is missing. Hope this color you can implement in new look which will be more better than black one.

Ill fix the logic in those buttons.

But do try the new view. Smiley
It has the same functionality with better data access without the need to scroll/ look elsewhere/ distract from the trade buildup.
The new ui will also be getting new stuff added, etc.. while I would not be able to maintain classic with the same momentum.

karan1498 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:52:18 AM

check this https://prnt.sc/fxj11y

if you know poloniex that too ,
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

@benson The new website looks great. Love the simplicity. Smiley

A couple of suggestions:

1. The "connected" text doesn't look good below the logo.
2. The menu button should be at the right side of the menu bar, because the sidebar is on the right.

Something like this:

Also, I agree with Karan:

Benson one thing needs to be changed the buy orders should be upside down . both of the order books are straight and damn confusing

It is indeed nice design now and more easier to have all things in once page . What i want to request that BTC address box could have been a bit large in Deposit / Withdraw pop up page .

karan1498 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:34:48 AM

This one looks fine!
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 01:49:41 PM

It is indeed nice design now and more easier to have all things in once page . What i want to request that BTC address box could have been a bit large in Deposit / Withdraw pop up page .

I did notice that, cos its from the old ui.
Was about to fix and decided to redo those as well.

Should be done in a day or 2 max..

karan1498 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:16:07 AM

Benson  btc withdrawal takes 35 mins . I mean you'll withdraw transactions after every 35 mins . Please reduce it to 4-5 mins . There are times cant even wait for 15 mins. 35 mins is too much.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:18:33 AM

Benson  btc withdrawal takes 35 mins . I mean you'll withdraw transactions after every 35 mins . Please reduce it to 4-5 mins . There are times cant even wait for 15 mins. 35 mins is too much.

We batch btc withdraws every minute.

The only cases when it can take longer is when we have topped up funds from cold wallet and those funds are getting confirmed.
Or if a large chunk withdraw was requested and that threw hot wallet funds back into confirmations.

Nothing much we can do about the last 2 cases as this helps with Security.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: