Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:10:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ BROTHER token BRAT - charity, crypto experts, you  (Read 1217435 times)
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

I also tend to the fact that the price increase will continue. The project has an existing product that can be useful to many people. Coins of such projects always show good results.
Is your opinion backed by investment or are you simply arguing?

Do you need me to express my opinion and immediately attach all the screenshots? Huh
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

I also tend to the fact that the price increase will continue. The project has an existing product that can be useful to many people. Coins of such projects always show good results.

Do you need me to express my opinion and immediately attach all the screenshots? Huh
I agree that th price will grow, to 0.1 - 0.2 $ because I see  finished product. Team working and upgrade their product Cheesy

Yes, show us arguments.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

It is unlikely that he asked this question with aggression. Just everyone wants to hear the rationale for predictions.

zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

It is better to read important news in telegram.  Important news here a lot of people duplicate on this forum.
The telegram has a completely different format. For any project based on the blockchain in the first place for the dissemination of information should be bitcointalk.

Yes, this forum plays a key role in presenting the project to the community. Here you can see the general attitude of users to the project to find out what users would like to see first in the project.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Everyone in the thread was carried away by the analysis of the price of the token, and almost ignored the project. I still wait for news from developers - this is a more important part of the project than the price of the token.
I fully support you. But this is understandable and occurs in all threads. Most people are interested in the possible income, not the nuances of the project.

One comes from the other. If the project is not very good, the cost of its tokens will not grow. And if it is not revealed in the first stages, then it can not bring profit.
pablopsantos

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

I got some coins from their airdrop a while ago. Let's see where this boat goes.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

I got some coins from their airdrop a while ago. Let's see where this boat goes.
And how much free tokens you got from airdrop totally?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

You are very lucky. Unfortunately, I learned about the project quite recently, but I already managed to understand its uniqueness in the market.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Everyone in the thread was carried away by the analysis of the price of the token, and almost ignored the project. I still wait for news from developers - this is a more important part of the project than the price of the token.
I fully support you. But this is understandable and occurs in all threads. Most people are interested in the possible income, not the nuances of the project.

One comes from the other. If the project is not very good, the cost of its tokens will not grow. And if it is not revealed in the first stages, then it can not bring profit.

You have correctly noticed this. If the product does not develop and the team has forgotten about its obligations, then the coin will only fall in price.
Avila86

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

interesting
brored (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

BROTHER token BRAT

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:43:41 PM by brored

Full-fledged marketing requires considerable resources. The team as far as I understand does not have a significant budget and invests everything in the development of the product itself.

Yes, that is right. This is our contribution to charity. To make this work (sites, contacts with funds, creation of systems), we make our contribution in this way. This is charity from the team.

While the truth it works for traders  Cheesy, but we hope in the future traders will show their gratitude to us and the main thing will be to help out the part of the earned funds to the funds that will be listed on the site.

I still do not understand from the announcement of this project is focused on the local region or not?

Of course, no, it is accessible to all. The project is global. I think that there is no sense in any restrictions.

Yes, the project is global. BROTHER is open to all regions.

More people should know about charity and that's why I recommend you to create a referral programme as LuckyToken did. It lets your friends know about this platform, invite them and other players using your personal referral link and receive a reward.

We think about it. The problem is the low cost of the token at the moment, and users want to receive a lot at once. If we create attractive bonuses - we will spend the entire reserve fund and the market will collapse. And if there are not many tokens, the interest will be low.

You need a question. You will agree to participate in the referral program for 10-50 tokens for attraction?

I regret I hesitated to buy some BRAT last week.
Now I see the price, I wanna bang my head to the wall :|

Take care of your head! )))

Who know any news about brat project?
All are waiting. There is movement on the exchanges, but there is no news from the team yet.

Find about the latest news can be faster on the channel in telegram   https://t.me/brotherenglish

NEWS:

Brother in reddit!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Brothercoin/

Thank you for updating the information.

We try to update the information on all resources, thanks for the help.

Find about the latest news can be faster on the channel in telegram   https://t.me/brotherenglish

NEWS:

Brother in reddit!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Brothercoin/
Thank you for sharing. At this point, new information will only appear there or will you duplicate it here?

Now there are a lot of resources. 2 Telegram, twitter, 2 topics on bitcointelka, reddit, mail, discord. At all users expect timely updates.

We encourage you to independently transmit information between channels, wherever you see it. This will improve the circulation of information across all channels. We also update the statuses and answers. Thank you!

I am enthusiastic about projects that carry out philanthropy and environmental protection and I will continue to pay attention

Thank you!

From the help in the promotion, we also do not refuse))

Can I use BitGo wallet with your project?
Tell us about this service.

Update news

- Created in reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Brothercoin/
- Multilanguage functionality is implemented on the site, translations are updated RU / EN / CH http://bro-consortium.io/en/information-on-the-token/
- Updated the description and logo on the exchange https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BRAT/BTC
- We are negotiating with more than 20 services, partners in different areas of activity.
- A charity portal is being created.
- Negotiations are conducted with major world charitable foundations.
- A mobile application is created.
- A marketing campaign is being developed.
- Marketing promotion of the project is under way.
- In the process of adding a token to 3 exchangers / exchanges.
- Services are developed jointly with partners.
- Negotiations with the largest bitcoin project. Cooperation in charity.
- The information on exchangers and ratings is updated with the name and logo.
- Updated information on the sites.
- A lot of other internal work.

We are confident that we are doing work no less than projects that have collected millions of dollars, and perhaps even more.
Unfortunately, we note the inadequate activity of the community in aid. We need help.

And it is very disappointing that there are always doubts whether the project is being developed or not. We have been creating a project from scratch for half a year without help and funds, but I think that doubts should be stopped.

There are many tasks for development. I urge the community to take part in the promotion.

- There are services we do not know about, it can be exchangers, aggregators, news resources, new exchanges, catalogs. They need to be known and added to them. Resources become very much.
Suggestion: If you see a similar service - write to their contact forms, email. give information about the project. When the project is added - write to us about your achievement - we will encourage you tokens.

- There are sites, forums, chats. The system is the same - create a topic, write about the project, the description of the link is all there. And write to us - you will not be left without a donat.

- There are social networks, you can create groups. Donut awaits you!

Well, you understand.

We are very happy for everyone who has managed and earns. We work for you. Express your gratitude better not with words, but with help. This exponentially will help the project and your trades, but in the future and all who need help.

You can start small - help the project.

If there is no skill to help, this is an excellent excuse to become better, help develop the project so that it helps many.

Кpиптoпpoeкт BROTHER - блaгoтвopитeльнocть, кpиптoэкcпepты, ты!
OFFICIAL SITE | BITCOIN TALK | WHITE PAPER | Mobile Wallet
REDDIT | TWITTER | DISCORD | TELEGRAM RU  | TELEGRAM EN  | BROTHER WALLET
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Great news. It is very pleasant to look at the fact that the team is constantly working on the product and brings it to perfection.
PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

Lol - I like this project! It is mix of fun and proffesional approach. Roadmap very promised. I think that this coin is more apllicable for Russian community due that we have some culture difference.

zenting

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

Great news. It is very pleasant to look at the fact that the team is constantly working on the product and brings it to perfection.

You're right. This is one of the few projects that continue to work on their product despite the results of the ICO.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

Update news

- Multilanguage functionality is implemented on the site, translations are updated RU / EN / CH http://bro-consortium.io/en/information-on-the-token/
- Updated the description and logo on the exchange https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BRAT/BTC
- We are negotiating with more than 20 services, partners in different areas of activity.

Can you say which exchanges are these specifically?

zenting

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

We think about it. The problem is the low cost of the token at the moment, and users want to receive a lot at once. If we create attractive bonuses - we will spend the entire reserve fund and the market will collapse. And if there are not many tokens, the interest will be low.

You need a question. You will agree to participate in the referral program for 10-50 tokens for attraction?

Why not? I agree. The main thing is to make the referral program profitable for all parties - both for the project, and for the one who gives the referral link and for the one who is registered via referral link.

Those who believe in the project will participate. The reward is not high, of course, it's a work for the future. Personally, I would take part.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

Update news

Can you say which exchanges are these specifically?

The more exchanges, the better. If these are large exchanges, we need to buy more BRAT tokens, because when the team adds a token, the price of the coin will increase dramatically.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

The more exchanges, the better. If these are large exchanges, we need to buy more BRAT tokens, because when the team adds a token, the price of the coin will increase dramatically.
It is important not the number of exchanges but their status - if a token is added to a serious large exchange, this usually gives him a good impetus for a price increase.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Why not? I agree. The main thing is to make the referral program profitable for all parties - both for the project, and for the one who gives the referral link and for the one who is registered via referral link.

Those who believe in the project will participate. The reward is not high, of course, it's a work for the future. Personally, I would take part.

I would also take part in the partnership program and thereby support the project. Because I consider it really useful for many.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Those who are engaged in this professionally and can attract referrals in large numbers can earn good money and with a small reward for one referral.

In any case, it is necessary to involve people who are interested in the project and believe in it. Those who are engaged in professional traffic attraction, will look at today's benefits, rather than on the estimated reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: