Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management  (Read 35077 times)
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:09:25 PM

The total amount of tokens for the bounty is NOT 1.2 million. We conducted a token burn for all of the unsold tokens, so the amount available for the bounty was reduced in order to keep the percentage 1.2%

The FB/Twitter/Blog bounties have NOT been distributed yet. So if you've only gotten a portion of what you're expecting, more is on the way.

I talked to the bounty manager and they calculated it as .80 * stakes. I can have him double check the math and potentially add compensation if it was incorrect. I think the manager is using his own spreadsheet to track paid. I will ask him to make it public.
I support this project in social media bounty,regardless of the results I still be grateful, hoping the price of this coin will be good in the market,
where is the UMC market planning for exchange dev..

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:21:43 PM

We've been in talks with cryptopia and hitbtc, but negotiations are slow. Even a well established coin like IOTA has a hard time getting listed on exchanges. It's very frustrating for us, but we're trying to work through it.
anggada18

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

The total amount of tokens for the bounty is NOT 1.2 million. We conducted a token burn for all of the unsold tokens, so the amount available for the bounty was reduced in order to keep the percentage 1.2%

The FB/Twitter/Blog bounties have NOT been distributed yet. So if you've only gotten a portion of what you're expecting, more is on the way.

I talked to the bounty manager and they calculated it as .80 * stakes. I can have him double check the math and potentially add compensation if it was incorrect. I think the manager is using his own spreadsheet to track paid. I will ask him to make it public.
HAY DEV PLEASE CHECK MY WALLET 0x7644972C02Fbc91eD2FD5eE0BB7B6Bb3d67e7ffd
I joined the signature campaign, facebook and twitter but I only got 84 UMC coins. you said the signature campaign is already distributed why I only get 84 coins. this is the smallest paycheck I get from coin exchange rates.   Huh Huh
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:14:07 PM

I joined the signature campaign, facebook and twitter but I only got 84 UMC coins. you said the signature campaign is already distributed why I only get 84 coins. this is the smallest paycheck I get from coin exchange rates.   Huh Huh

Sorry but I think this is because of our burn which reduced the amount of tokens for bounty participants and the dev team. We're going to have the bounty manager publish his spreadsheet and double check his math so please be patient.
PNovak

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:05:34 PM

Participated in the twitter campaign. I would like to know when the table will be updated? And when is the distribution of remuneration planned?

umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

Participated in the twitter campaign. I would like to know when the table will be updated? And when is the distribution of remuneration planned?

I will ask the bounty manager to start publishing payment information tonight. The distribution is planned over the next few days, with translations and signatures already accounted for. Again, the manager will double check the math before we officially move on from the bounty.

All we ask is for everyone to be patient. There were thousands of users to verify and now thousands to compensate. We hope to be done with everyone before the end of the week.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:09:41 PM

I will ask the bounty manager to start publishing payment information tonight. The distribution is planned over the next few days, with translations and signatures already accounted for. Again, the manager will double check the math before we officially move on from the bounty.

All we ask is for everyone to be patient. There were thousands of users to verify and now thousands to compensate. We hope to be done with everyone before the end of the week.
Thanks for your kind information about bounty distribution, the campaign manager almost finished the spreadsheet updating so I think it's will end soon, after that we will get our bounty within a week.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
anggada18

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:39:42 PM

Sorry but I think this is because of our burn which reduced the amount of tokens for bounty participants and the dev team. We're going to have the bounty manager publish his spreadsheet and double check his math so please be patient.
please fix it immediately. that's not what we did to participate in the UMC campaign. only 84coin * 0.00003eth in etherdelta = 0.003 eth * 0.054 = 0.00016btc lol  Angry
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:58:58 PM

please fix it immediately. that's not what we did to participate in the UMC campaign. only 84coin * 0.00003eth in etherdelta = 0.003 eth * 0.054 = 0.00016btc lol  Angry

We don't control the secondary market. We're working on the project as normally. We announced the burn weeks in advance. We were not planning on having the bounty comprise over 1.2% of distributed tokens. Thanks for participating in the bounty.
Brightdhykseen

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

I'm patiently awaiting blog campaign payment.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:18:15 PM

but you should pay with the appropriate payment. this is very inconsistent with people's calculations. for translator and signature payments paid only 1USD. MAY GOD BLESS YOU Grin Grin
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:39:32 PM

I was with this project since the beginning, I had the choice between several but I chose yours because it seemed very interesting and I wanted to give support; I am sorry to say that but I consider this payment as a humiliation for all the participants and also for this token.
your promises have encouraged me to follow you until the end, I was expecting a more or less acceptable reward but this one  is really unacceptable and I can't do anything.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:01:52 PM

If they promised 1.2% of the distributed tokens and delivered on it, I don't see what's the problem? We all put our money/ efforts knowing the trade value might not be high, and that wasn't one of the promises. I still believe they can do well, because their product development continues and I am bullish on it (see http://staging.umbrellacoin.meteorapp.com/ with logging in). People like me invested our actual ETH, it's weird to see people who put some posts on social media and getting tokens for nothing complain on the value.
Jahanam

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

Congratulations to the bounty participants, I think this is a good project, keep for a long time will be profitable.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:57:47 PM

one of the non-transparent campaigns they cheated the campaign participants for 3 months only get paid to buy drinks
by reason of burning some unsold tokens and giving the remaining tokens...from the beginning of the crowdsale to the end does not transparently provide information and see the price of token dump some teams leave this project
if you want to have community trust then be transparent otherwise your project and coins will be left out and nobody buys your token in exchange
if you do not want to be worse it is better to give the rights you have ignored for the participants

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:11:11 AM

one of the non-transparent campaigns they cheated the campaign participants for 3 months only get paid to buy drinks
by reason of burning some unsold tokens and giving the remaining tokens...from the beginning of the crowdsale to the end does not transparently provide information and see the price of token dump some teams leave this project
if you want to have community trust then be transparent otherwise your project and coins will be left out and nobody buys your token in exchange
if you do not want to be worse it is better to give the rights you have ignored for the participants

I think this is unfair to those who have joined long in this campaign. The bounty allocation for this campaign should be reduced a lot almost 80%.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BitFarmer75

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:44:26 AM

It seems that there's always people who complain about anything here. I swear people here are worst than fan boys. Heres the thing its a investment! When bit-coin start it wasn't even a penny. This field you need to have brass balls, and keep moving. If not just please do us a favor and stop.
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:10:29 AM

It seems that there's always people who complain about anything here. I swear people here are worst than fan boys. Heres the thing its a investment! When bit-coin start it wasn't even a penny. This field you need to have brass balls, and keep moving. If not just please do us a favor and stop.

Yeah I remember on Telegram, how all the investors were angry on bounty campaign and were trigger happy to dilute anyone else. Now here bounty people are outraged on burn. Someone has to lose always, and the team has to make the decisions. As an investor, I am happy they sided with burning the tokens.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:07:48 AM

I don't think the calculations are correct.  I had calculated that I would receive 159 tokens but got 84 which seems to be the common amount based on other posts. 
umbrellacoin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:08:55 AM

Here is the link to the spreadsheet being used for the bounty payouts. I'll update the main post with it as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1irp09IJRftR-ondhzLH7WXlKA9OEInWs0bLLRbMl4/edit?usp=sharing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: