Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty  (Read 47156 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:35:14 PM

Does the bounty distribution starts to roll out?
I don't think so, I just added the custom details to my wallet but don't see any IFT in there so looks like not happened yet.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:09:49 PM

How can I enter a custom IFT token in myetherwallet?

When I entered the following data:

Contract: 0x7654915A1b82D6D2D0AFc37c52Af556eA8983c7E
Decimal: 18
Symbol: IFT,

then I did not succeed. Can the administration later add automatically?
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:34:34 PM

I hear Tokens for gift campaign participants will be distributed today, so is there any payment transaction to your MEW now? Thank you for your answers

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:36:36 PM

Thank you so much all friends for the warm welcome.
I really appreciate all your patients and support. the counting is in final stages. soon Me or Avi will give further updates. tune in.

It is good to know you are back Sir. Welcome back.

Please check your inbox. I PM you sir. Thank you.

Dear Jamalaezaz,

Please react to my PM. I applied for a change of wallet.

Dear Jamalaezaz,

I have replied to your message. In your PM.

Thanks for the response.
Dear Jamalaezaz,

I am yet to get a response from you on this request.

post your request here.. requests through my PM will not be considered.

Edit: And BTW it's already late. time for requests is over now. we are about to distribute the payments now.
It is very much awaited news of the participants Smiley hopefully in the distribution goes smoothly and get to the destination sir

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:19:40 PM

May I ask what was the earliest ICO price? (Including bonuses/discounts if any) Thanks
Token Sales: 1 ETH = 10,000 Feed Token (IFT) or $0.021 at the time of sale.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:56:57 PM

Cant seem to find their slack? Is telegram still up?

They had a slack set up for the ICO. It had a fair bit of activity but they deleted it immediately when the ICO ended. I was a bit disappointed by that. They said they wanted people to interact on the platform itself. I never heard about a telegram group but I don't use telegram so I wasn't paying much attention to that during the ICO. Perhaps someone else who knows if that's still around could weigh in.

The're pretty much active on twitter, just shout out your question there and mention their twitter handle. Smiley
Also, you guys should really try their platform. Lot's of infos can be picked up there.

Waiting for the distribution.  Wink  Cool

I wish I could ask who is the div that has put a 17 btc sell order on Cryptopia so as to get all the other silly billies to start dumping lol. Whoever that is either is very shrewd, bored or just can't trade. I am not going to feed this whale that's for sure.

That dude must have been anticipating the big dump that's 100% gonna happen when the bounty is released.  Grin
Me I'm gonna HOOOOLLLDDDD  and wait 'til the raindrops are over and the rocket is set to fly to the moon. Cool

I have my mouth open wide lower down again don't worry to catch some more dumps. I think that phat whale wants everyone to dump so he can cream some more lol off the bounty Hunters. My bounty is around 4k but I hold a ton I bought lol so no dumps from moi. I went big in this one.. Well 1.3 btc is big for me lol..I ain't no whale haha

Wow for me thats alot 😂 well becuase for now i dont have any haha.. Anyway thanks. Ill hold this also and try their platform. Is it facebook alike? Trying..
makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:00:11 PM

They had a slack set up for the ICO. It had a fair bit of activity but they deleted it immediately when the ICO ended. I was a bit disappointed by that. They said they wanted people to interact on the platform itself. I never heard about a telegram group but I don't use telegram so I wasn't paying much attention to that during the ICO. Perhaps someone else who knows if that's still around could weigh in.

The're pretty much active on twitter, just shout out your question there and mention their twitter handle. Smiley
Also, you guys should really try their platform. Lot's of infos can be picked up there.

I wish I could ask who is the div that has put a 17 btc sell order on Cryptopia so as to get all the other silly billies to start dumping lol. Whoever that is either is very shrewd, bored or just can't trade. I am not going to feed this whale that's for sure.

That dude must have been anticipating the big dump that's 100% gonna happen when the bounty is released.  Grin
Me I'm gonna HOOOOLLLDDDD  and wait 'til the raindrops are over and the rocket is set to fly to the moon. Cool

I have my mouth open wide lower down again don't worry to catch some more dumps. I think that phat whale wants everyone to dump so he can cream some more lol off the bounty Hunters. My bounty is around 4k but I hold a ton I bought lol so no dumps from moi. I went big in this one.. Well 1.3 btc is big for me lol..I ain't no whale haha

Wow for me thats alot 😂 well becuase for now i dont have any haha.. Anyway thanks. Ill hold this also and try their platform. Is it facebook alike? Trying..

More Twitter alike I would say. But Twitter is more transparent and minimalistically better than Facebook in my opinion. Btw I like the platform, I will wait when they integrate the BUY and SELL orders into the platform. Smiley
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:44:30 PM

Great news .Thanks and will be looking to keep IFT for long time especially with app that came out on playstore

Which APP is this?

I'm using it. Not bad. I mean, it's good because I can perhaps post about my favorite coin, give it visibility. But I guess it's bad if others try to do that for a shit coin. But it's rather neat.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:01:25 PM

More Twitter alike I would say. But Twitter is more transparent and minimalistically better than Facebook in my opinion. Btw I like the platform, I will wait when they integrate the BUY and SELL orders into the platform. Smiley

Yeah i like how minismalistic twitter is 😃 i tried it it just freezes a little with my device and shock when i saw 50 followers at first login must be madw automatic..
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:21:32 PM

I imagine we will soon have an announcement from the team about their plans for distribution. It looks like the spreadsheets have all been completed. Jamal has come through brilliantly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:16:29 AM

Not yet, just waiting guys
Jamal said one 2 days again the distribution will start
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:57:45 AM

Thank you so much all friends for the warm welcome.
I really appreciate all your patients and support. the counting is in final stages. soon Me or Avi will give further updates. tune in.

It is good to know you are back Sir. Welcome back.

Please check your inbox. I PM you sir. Thank you.

Dear Jamalaezaz,

Please react to my PM. I applied for a change of wallet.

Dear Jamalaezaz,

I have replied to your message. In your PM.

Thanks for the response.
Dear Jamalaezaz,

I am yet to get a response from you on this request.

post your request here.. requests through my PM will not be considered.

Edit: And BTW it's already late. time for requests is over now. we are about to distribute the payments now.

Wow good news sir, i'm glad to listen to that.
Thank you for updating our token, thanks to the manager of jamal and investfeed
Trebz28

Activity: 224

WAGMI

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:00:08 AM

I don't think so, I just added the custom details to my wallet but don't see any IFT in there so looks like not happened yet.

I see. Just added custom token in MEW, too. And seems the distribution doesn't start yet. Anyway, we'll wait again for about 2 to 3 days. IFT playing between 1300 to 1500 sats on crytopia. Such a good gain from the start. Thank you, mate.

Trebz28

Activity: 224

WAGMI

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:01:05 AM

Yes mate. Thank you.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:14:02 AM

Yes mate. Thank you.

I better remove my buy orders then for the anticipated Bounty Hunter dumping extravaganza. I have a little bit of BTC spare so I want to round up my coins to 100 for the long term.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
danielj314

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:43:51 AM

Wow. I hadn't seen where Jamal announced that the distribution will begin in two days. If so, that's great news. It looks like all the amounts are figured. I suppose it's just a matter of sending it all out which is probably quite a task.

danielj314

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:17:25 AM

Wow. I hadn't seen where Jamal announced that the distribution will begin in two days. If so, that's great news. It looks like all the amounts are figured. I suppose it's just a matter of sending it all out which is probably quite a task.

i see jamal say in telegram, distribution payments bounty one or 2 days again
Jamal will not lie

I'm not on Telegram so it's good to know where that announcement had been made. I trust Jamal and would never imply that he would lie. If he has announced it there, I am sure we can count on it.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:24:13 AM

Jamal will not lie

I'm not on Telegram so it's good to know where that announcement had been made. I trust Jamal and would never imply that he would lie. If he has announced it there, I am sure we can count on it.

Hi. well the spreadsheets will be fully updated  today.. after that it's upto the investfeed team when they'll release the tokens.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
danielj314

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:40:25 AM

Jamal will not lie

Hi. well the spreadsheets will be fully updated  today.. after that it's upto the investfeed team when they'll release the tokens.

Thanks for the update here, Jamal. And for all your hard work. It makes sense that the InvestFeed team would be the ones to actually accomplish the distribution. Having just distributed to all ICO participants, I'm sure they have a system already in place by which they can finalize the bounty distribution.

arsyah18

Activity: 583
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:48:49 AM

Jamal will not lie

Thank you sir Jamal i'm very happy to hear Token will be distributed today, hopefully no problem when payment takes place. Good work sir Jamal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: