Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty  (Read 47156 times)
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

Message on the telegram channel:
As a note, we're here and haven't ditched out on the bounty, nor are we delaying it purposefully. It has taken a bit of time not only due to our managers delay, but the fact that we're testing the smart contract on the ETH testnet to make sure none of the 1,500+ address owners get back to us about not receiving it. We do apologize about the consistent delays and are hoping that we can begin today. The team developing the contract is in a different time zone so coordinating is a bit tricky. We'll be releasing information as it comes.

thanks for the information. Im not a member of investfeed telegram so this information is good to me.
anyway, i think its another delay again for the distribution. hope it will not take to long.
I think no problem about the delay of distribution tokens but you must be have a valid time for the schedule so many people know what the problems,not just sweet promises

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:22:03 PM

As a note, we're here and haven't ditched out on the bounty, nor are we delaying it purposefully. It has taken a bit of time not only due to our managers delay, but the fact that we're testing the smart contract on the ETH testnet to make sure none of the 1,500+ address owners get back to us about not receiving it. We do apologize about the consistent delays and are hoping that we can begin today. The team developing the contract is in a different time zone so coordinating is a bit tricky. We'll be releasing information as it comes.

Thank you so much for this update! It so much appreciated, well this means half a month more. Congrats anyway investfeed!
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:25:18 AM

Thanks for the update! We have to be patient and understand they said "The team developing the contract is in a different parts of the world"  Grin Grin another nice excuse by devs..thanks for delaying this bounty!!

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:15:28 AM

so we have to wait again, although it must be clear when
the time of the prize that we will get will be distributed
because all the bounty wait, but hopefully inside
near future we get, thanks for the info friend
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:22:23 AM

Message in telegram from Mr. Jamal.
Just to update you all. A part of bounty payment have been distributed. Total 700k tokens are in the desired wallets now.

Payments of signature. Social media. Translation and blogs will be distributed accordingly.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:26:22 AM

Just to update you all. A part of bounty payment have been distributed. Total 700k tokens are in the desired wallets now.

Payments of signature. Social media. Translation and blogs will be distributed accordingly.

Thanks for a great job. I know you will complete this project successfully. Thanks Dev

HOMT

Powered by,
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

Good news! We are looking forward to Smiley
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:55:04 AM

Good news, Jamal is a serious and reliable campaign manager and I'm sure he does the best he can.
Can anyone confirm to have received the tokens, by the way?

Vesperion

Activity: 506

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

Good news, Jamal is a serious and reliable campaign manager and I'm sure he does the best he can.
Can anyone confirm to have received the tokens, by the way?

Just check my wallet and still empty, idk about others.

Account burned by the community.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:45:59 AM

So the distribution is started today? can anyone confirm if they received the gift to their wallet. I looked at my wallet, its still empty.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:49:42 AM

No guys, there still no distribution, you can check etherscan and there investfeed token, maybe just devs added all addresses to smart contract, but tokens still not distributed
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

No guys, there still no distribution, you can check etherscan and there investfeed token, maybe just devs added all addresses to smart contract, but tokens still not distributed

Yeap, as far as i know, they just stated the spreadsheet just sent out yesterday i guess

I think they will need to double check and reconfirm so no wrong token distributions happen
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:15:43 PM

Yeap, as far as i know, they just stated the spreadsheet just sent out yesterday i guess

I think they will need to double check and reconfirm so no wrong token distributions happen
maybe your opinion is right gays ..I also think so, I have checked etherscan,but there is no incoming distribution of IFT tokens,hopefully soon distributed,
I believe the IFT team is very professional

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:58:51 PM

maybe your opinion is right gays ..I also think so, I have checked etherscan,but there is no incoming distribution of IFT tokens,hopefully soon distributed,
I believe the IFT team is very professional

right gays  Grin
luanestiva

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:48:14 PM

news about payment?
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:31:38 AM

Distribution takes a long time and can only wait for news. I hope by the end of the week all bounty hunters will get their tokens.
ghibran

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:30:56 AM

I am sorry I want to change my old wallet address 0xd68f7ef2d933e9314403f83d44fb26fc7bd571f4 it's hacked. with this one
0x5351eD65ea96588E2c55cAf4ABfD10fe3548540e   
And my registration number at reality clash bounty spreadsheet is 652(facebook) and 827(twitter)

Thank you for your attention.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:36:07 AM

I am sorry I want to change my old wallet address 0xd68f7ef2d933e9314403f83d44fb26fc7bd571f4 it's hacked. with this one
0x5351eD65ea96588E2c55cAf4ABfD10fe3548540e   
And my registration number at reality clash bounty spreadsheet is 652(facebook) and 827(twitter)

Thank you for your attention.

You're on the wrong thread buddy. This is for InvestFeed. Not Reality Clash. Smiley

Distribution takes a long time and can only wait for news. I hope by the end of the week all bounty hunters will get their tokens.

Here's an answer to that Cheesy

From Telegram
"As a note, we're here and haven't ditched out on the bounty, nor are we delaying it purposefully. It has taken a bit of time not only due to our managers delay, but the fact that we're testing the smart contract on the ETH testnet to make sure none of the 1,500+ address owners get back to us about not receiving it. We do apologize about the consistent delays and are hoping that we can begin today. The team developing the contract is in a different time zone so coordinating is a bit tricky. We'll be releasing information as it comes."

aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:44:52 AM

From Telegram
"As a note, we're here and haven't ditched out on the bounty, nor are we delaying it purposefully. It has taken a bit of time not only due to our managers delay, but the fact that we're testing the smart contract on the ETH testnet to make sure none of the 1,500+ address owners get back to us about not receiving it. We do apologize about the consistent delays and are hoping that we can begin today. The team developing the contract is in a different time zone so coordinating is a bit tricky. We'll be releasing information as it comes."

this is not new news anymore gays,
This news has been posted in the previous pag, I hope there is good news next

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:59:39 AM

From Telegram

this is not new news anymore gays,
This news has been posted in the previous pag, I hope there is good news next

its guys bro.... guys lmao
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: