Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEN vs Hush  (Read 2505 times)
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:42:08 AM

Between the two, I like ZEN a bit better as it has a more solid road-map laid out going forward. With that said, I also see no reason you shouldn't just mine both and that way you can hedge your bets. Just for the record I have mined and have a small stake in both coins.

I am actively mining over 5 alt coins as I write this, and have about 10-12 on my radar to mine if conditions are right. I do not necessarily mine for the day's highest profit coin but look for coins with a good potential and are maybe not so popular that day as I like to mine more coins when the hash-rate falls off. If you watch closely you can see a lot of the coins seem to go through a monthly cycle where the price and hash-rate are on opposite ends.

So basically the point is, crypto has a lot of opportunity and it isn't necessarily about holding one or two coins that will succeed. Myself I think there is plenty of room for several coins to establish niches and grow over the next few years. Of course a lot more will probably dry up and you will never hear about them again, so it pays to research, but if a coin has a good idea, a solid dev team and plan, take a chance and mine and hold a few.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:11:24 PM

I will chose ZEN, I can se in him bigger potential and better chance for good pumps Smiley

What price for ZEN are you looking for in order to sell? Just curious, wanted to start mining ZEN myself.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:20:25 PM

ZEN is a fork off Zcash and good dev team so is a safer bet.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

ZEN is a fork off Zcash and good dev team so is a safer bet.

Imho, with so many altcoins around, I wouldn`t bet on "safer" coin as the one who is going to have better price  Wink
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:17:48 AM

ZEN is a better bet than Hush with a better dev team and advisors on board.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:36:00 AM

Both are mineable, both have a max supply of 21.000.000 (same as Bitcoin). ZEN is worth more, they are different coins.
I'm a miner, this is how I invest, I mine a coin and then trade it for a coin that in my opinion has a better future.
Between these two, both are equally profitable to mine, but which one do you think has a better future?

In terms of valuation, ZEN has a massive growth past weeks while HUSH is in the $2+- range now
I have no idea about ZEN but Hush developer are quite dedicated towards the development, although i didnt follow on the Thread anymore but remember in the old time, i joined the slack and he guides and talk alot
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:13:25 AM

I think ZEN is better than Hush, but I'd like to suggest another privacy centric coin to look into as well, which is DeepOnion.

Pretty cheap right now around $0.70USD per ONION, low market cap, smaller supply - ~18mil coins. Similar features, but also has DeepVault (used for file integrity checks, stores the hash of files on the blockchain) AND eventually Smart Contracts are planned.

Free Airdrop campaign is still happening, check my sig! Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:28:40 AM

Its Zen because they actually get paid unlike hush which devs have only modest premine.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:34:48 AM

Zen should have an interesting few months - secure nodes on the way, website/logo redesign and traction from bitcoin bloggers and the like.

Also zen is accepted at a few merchants so that should help with getting attention. Also if you check their website they have plenty of engagement with the community and post frequent updates. I'd back zen.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

I will prefer investing to zen then to hush. Both have the same technology but zen is the first coin comes up after zcash it is also already doing a hard fork and many upgrade. Also because now i can buy it directly from my country currencies. So i dont have to buy bitcoin then zen which will makes me pay two fees
elutzen

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:10:53 AM

The recent price increase will allow more value to be put into the development of zencash. This will lead to a more rapid improvement coming up.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:14:26 AM

The recent price increase will allow more value to be put into the development of zencash. This will lead to a more rapid improvement coming up.

I think this is a good point. As the developers get a portion of every block mined, more funding can be put towards development, which should in turn improve price and utility and so on it keeps going.

Other coins have a premine that is relied on rather than an ongoing income stream that encourages steady development and improvements.
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:35:10 AM

Zen? Are you kidding? It's just the corp who in fact took over zclassic - the "community" fork of zcash. Result: drama, pump-n-dump, zclassic is now officially "a boring clone of zcash", and Zen is in fact a fork of zclassic, not zcash directly, with reintroduced dev fee and a greedy corp behind it.

Meh.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:05:25 AM

Zen? Are you kidding? It's just the corp who in fact took over zclassic - the "community" fork of zcash. Result: drama, pump-n-dump, zclassic is now officially "a boring clone of zcash", and Zen is in fact a fork of zclassic, not zcash directly, with reintroduced dev fee and a greedy corp behind it.

Meh.

what ridiculous comments .. too funny, so much incompetence and lack of foresight ..

Anyway ..

Zencash is actually a very very good project but I also like Hush a lot. The development is very good even if they communicate less. There are differences between projects so no real competition. I can say that Hush has a lot of potential today, but you have to be patient.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: