Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - Batch 1 Update thread  (Read 3350 times)
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:06:04 AM

update:

Expect miners EARLY AUGUST

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

This is whats good about ibelinks pc case design, its upgradable, try upgrading a tube miner and keeping warranty,  good luck with that, upgrade kits might help make up the difference between these and the d3s in price and performance. Ibelink isnt out of this race yet..

fully agree with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:13:10 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

This is whats good about ibelinks pc case design, its upgradable, try upgrading a tube miner and keeping warranty,  good luck with that, upgrade kits might help make up the difference between these and the d3s in price and performance. Ibelink isnt out of this race yet..

Yea keep dreaming..lol
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:15:09 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am with you but i want to know why there is no official announcement on ibelink.co

I am still with iBelink

The shipping date is on their website, upgrade kits are for owners of the ibelink product, they have offered the same upgrade service in the past - dualminer.com  http://www.dualminer.com/iBeLink-DM384M-Dash-and-X11-Miner_p_36.html  

" The DM384M system we have delivered is a well thought out design. We will continue to use this structure for our next generation X11 ASIC miner. Existing customers will be able to perform a DIY (Do-it-Yourself) upgrade to bring your current DM384M miner to a state of the art X11 ASIC miner. We will ship you two types of PCB boards (8 hashing boards and 1 panel board per blade) to replace current ones. You will be able to reuse the PSU, cooling fans, heatsinks, miner casing and even the Raspberry Pi to reduce your mining costs. One advantage of using multiple hashing boards instead of one big board is that it allows you to replace possible faulty hashing boards with minimum extra cost. We will continue to improve the stability and usability of our software by adding more functions and features. If you have any suggestions, please let us know."

They've offered upgrade kits before, and im sure this time they will to satisfy the customer in time for the d3 release.

shaninium

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:17:17 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

Yea keep dreaming..lol

I said they might help, depends on the new specs and cost of new boards.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:19:50 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am with you but i want to know why there is no official announcement on ibelink.co

I am still with iBelink

The shipping date is on their website, upgrade kits are for owners of the ibelink product, they have offered the same upgrade service in the past - dualminer.com  http://www.dualminer.com/iBeLink-DM384M-Dash-and-X11-Miner_p_36.html  

" The DM384M system we have delivered is a well thought out design. We will continue to use this structure for our next generation X11 ASIC miner. Existing customers will be able to perform a DIY (Do-it-Yourself) upgrade to bring your current DM384M miner to a state of the art X11 ASIC miner. We will ship you two types of PCB boards (8 hashing boards and 1 panel board per blade) to replace current ones. You will be able to reuse the PSU, cooling fans, heatsinks, miner casing and even the Raspberry Pi to reduce your mining costs. One advantage of using multiple hashing boards instead of one big board is that it allows you to replace possible faulty hashing boards with minimum extra cost. We will continue to improve the stability and usability of our software by adding more functions and features. If you have any suggestions, please let us know."

They've offered upgrade kits before, and im sure this time they will to satisfy the customer in time for the d3 release.

Lets hope for the best, i am positive as you are. :-)
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:27:06 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am still with iBelink

I feel you bro, you probably bought miners from this group buy.
This is how bad this  group buy was.

Dash price 2 months ago was 85 USD, if people had invested 7500 usd they paid for this miner in Dash back then you would have purchase 88.23 DASH. At today's rate those 88.23 Dash = 14068 USD.
With 14068 USD you could buy 5 (FIVE) 15ghs D3.
Stop trying to convince yourself that this iBelink buy was good.

People that purchased iBelink 2 months ago just gotta man up and accept they got PUNK'd by Bitmain.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:43:31 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am still with iBelink

Dash price 2 months ago was 85 USD, if people had invested 7500 usd they paid for this miner in Dash back then you would have purchase 88.23 DASH. At today's rate those 88.23 Dash = 14068 USD.

People that purchased iBelink 2 months ago just gotta man up and accept they got PUNK'd by Bitmain.

It wasn't a group buy. Plus see my post above it proves that in present conditions iBeLink is better choice who get atleast 1 month head start
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:00:49 AM

Wasn't the window for purchase about half an hour?

I was on the phone bitching about the cost of power and in the time I saw the announcement for the D3 to using the intertubes to the bitmain website, they were sold out. 

Like the quote in the movie "margin call" what's the difference between early and wrong?  No one knows until after the fact.   
sil2222

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:03:48 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am still with iBelink

It wasn't a group buy. Plus see my post above it proves that in present conditions iBeLink is better choice who get atleast 1 month head start

Bitmain D3 destroys Ibelink. Period I have an order pending with Ibelink that i am not going to fund. LOL im glad Bitmain D3 news saved me from big mistake.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:30:32 AM

I hope you guys get a chance to ROI, but these are the risks of pre orders. I've learned the hard way as have many many others. It's a big risk, you can make a lot or lose a lot. I avoid them now, wait for seller to have miners ready to ship before they get my money. As long as these ship soon, they aren't that much worse spec wise than Bitmain so you should be able to recover much of your investment, and with a price increase in x11 coins you could still turn a profit. Good luck

Liquid71

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:33:24 AM

Bitmain D3 destroys Ibelink. Period I have an order pending with Ibelink that i am not going to fund. LOL im glad Bitmain D3 news saved me from big mistake.
This wasn't a pre order where you had to pay upfront and wait for delivery? If so that makes sense to cancel your order, but overall bad for the eco system to lose a manufacturer. Still do what's in your best interest which is to wait for the better miner.  
Ibelink should do a price drop dramatically NOW. these things are cheap to produce, design costs money but the units themselves are a few hundred dollars. Slash the price Ibelink so you can survive and compete with Bitmain.

ica7000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:44:56 AM

Decentralization was the saving grace of Dash in the first place. (The price went up after the p2p pools started)

I agree. 

Getting sucked into an Hash arms race is exactly that.  I know there are not a lot of options and "what will my competitor do" sort of thinking, but just trashing more expensive equipment as inferior is a bad way to pave the future. 
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:56:52 AM

This is better than baikal miner?
shaninium

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:10:03 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am still with iBelink

Unlucky, Punked indeed, i wont disagree with that. didnt u try and buy 2 ibelinks but then canceled cause u had trust issues? bet u feel euphoric u turned down a successful groupbuy. , well at least their not vapourware or arent getting delivered. At least the group buy has a shipping date now. Sux to be wrong sometimes. Bet bitmain makes some feel better that they missed out.  

No one knew bitcoin would double and dash would almost triple, a lot of people who spent their coins on anything 3 months ago is kicking themselves too, especially if they spent 15k of it. 3 d3s for the price of 1 ibelink, sux true, but by the time anyone gets their d3 (if they can buy  them without selling out and having to wait months, batch after batch) then difficulty will really skyrocket when a major player builds them and ships them out like toasters, if they dont premine on em first. Firmware issues and such, delays, they even got a prototype? a picture of an l3+ doesnt cut it. They might take longer then people think to make, meanwhile a minimum of 3-4k will be mined off the cost of an ibelink by the time the first d3 batch hits, if its on time, and then another 3-4 weeks for next batch and so on. Why do you think d3s are so cheap and powerful? cause they know once they hit they will destroy the profits of not just every other brand of miner but also themselves, They arent some small workshop like a lot of these other producers are, the fact their cheap isnt good, the rarity will be gone.  Dash is already expensive and now bitmain joins the party, well the party will be over in a few months, whats made dash expensive is the fact that it is so hard to mine, huge hardware shortages, bitmain will end that party, profits will be much more modest. LTC was cheap when l3+ came out,  dash is already high, how much higher can it go especially with where its network hashrate will be in a few months with these cheap miners. Ibelinks might be short lived but they will own the hashrate for a good month or so and they will make ROI , with upgrade kits in the future, who else offers that. Ibelink was suppose to deliver to groupbuyers first, then advertise on their webpage for public selling, but what choice did they have, they must have found out about bitmains plans only at the last minute, which is likely, im sure bitmain doesnt advertise its plans to its competitors, so yet again not their fault, and especially not the groupbuys fault. At least their offering upgrades i think in a way to satisfy their customers, who else would do something like that?

None of this lack of luck is the groupbuys fault, despite how some seem to relish at this recent situation as a way of further put others down.

ica7000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:21:39 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am still with iBelink

Unlucky, Punked indeed, i wont disagree with that. didnt u try and buy 2 ibelinks but then canceled cause u had trust issues? bet u feel euphoric u turned down a successful groupbuy. , well at least their not vapourware or arent getting delivered. At least the group buy has a shipping date now. Sux to be wrong sometimes. Bet bitmain makes some feel better that they missed out.  

No one knew bitcoin would double and dash would almost triple, a lot of people who spent their coins on anything 3 months ago is kicking themselves too, especially if they spent 15k of it. 3 d3s for the price of 1 ibelink, sux true, but by the time anyone gets their d3 (if they can buy  them without selling out and having to wait months, batch after batch) then difficulty will really skyrocket when a major player builds them and ships them out like toasters, if they dont premine on em first. Firmware issues and such, delays, they even got a prototype? a picture of an l3+ doesnt cut it. They might take longer then people think to make, meanwhile a minimum of 3-4k will be mined off the cost of an ibelink by the time the first d3 batch hits, if its on time, and then another 3-4 weeks for next batch and so on. Why do you think d3s are so cheap and powerful? cause they know once they hit they will destroy the profits of not just every other brand of miner but also themselves, They arent some small workshop like a lot of these other producers are, the fact their cheap isnt good, the rarity will be gone.  Dash is already expensive and now bitmain joins the party, well the party will be over in a few months, whats made dash expensive is the fact that it is so hard to mine, huge hardware shortages, bitmain will end that party, profits will be much more modest. LTC was cheap when l3+ came out,  dash is already high, how much higher can it go especially with where its network hashrate will be in a few months with these cheap miners. Ibelinks might be short lived but they will own the hashrate for a good month or so and they will make ROI , with upgrade kits in the future, who else offers that. Ibelink was suppose to deliver to groupbuyers first, then advertise on their webpage for public selling, but what choice did they have, they must have found out about bitmains plans only at the last minute, which is likely, im sure bitmain doesnt advertise its plans to its competitors, so yet again not their fault, and especially not the groupbuys fault. At least their offering upgrades i think in a way to satisfy their customers, who else would do something like that?

None of this lack of luck is the groupbuys fault, despite how some seem to relish at this recent situation as a way of further put others down.

Plue One.

I guess at this point - having bitmain making an ASIC miner on your coin is a lot like being made fun of in the "Simpsons".  You've made it but do you control your future? 

Also, buying an ibelink isn't getting punked.  People are still going to make a profit. 
shaninium

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:33:54 AM

update:

UPGRADE KITS COMING SOON

I am still with iBelink

Plue One.

I guess at this point - having bitmain making an ASIC miner on your coin is a lot like being made fun of in the "Simpsons".  You've made it but do you control your future? 

Also, buying an ibelink isn't getting punked.  People are still going to make a profit. 

This might work out better then i thought, if people dont buy ibelink and giants and drx s because of bitmain releasing their unbuilt miner in 2-3 months then its more profit for ibelinks owners, much more.. even more if people accumulate coins now before the difficulty bomb. Even the new giant owners have a chance.. now their who everyone should feel for.

shaninium

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:55:43 AM

Check this out, spoke too soon..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033006.0

Liquid71

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:43:15 PM

Decentralization was the saving grace of Dash in the first place. (The price went up after the p2p pools started)

I agree. 

Getting sucked into an Hash arms race is exactly that.  I know there are not a lot of options and "what will my competitor do" sort of thinking, but just trashing more expensive equipment as inferior is a bad way to pave the future. 
I'm not a big fan of Dash but all of crypto needs more p2pools and more competition in ASIC chip manufactures. Having one chip maker is just as dangerous as having one mining pool. SIA coin devs developed an ASIC, they will basically control the blockchain getting to say who can and can't mine and what it costs to mine. Even if they aren't evil, it's not decentralized it's a point of centralization and gives them way too much power.

You don't want DASH to end up with only chips being viable coming from Bitmain. Hopefully iBelink can survive and compete. They should drop prices and ship ASAP. Whatever happens I hope they survive, we need more ASIC companies not less.

Liquid71

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:49:03 PM

That is good news. But 100 minimum order quantity and preorder in August no timeline on shipping. I'm sick of these ASIC companies ignoring small miners and focusing on the Chinese market at least at first and ignoring the rest of the world.
But at least it's competition which should keep prices competitive and decentralize mining.

sil2222

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:51:19 AM

http://cryptomining-blog.com/8917-innosilicon-a5-dashmaster-x11-asic-miner-to-offer-30-2-ghs/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: