Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:03:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck vol 1/2  (Read 604 times)
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:15:30 AM

Okay... So we are all on the crypto train because the feds are fucking broke.  The paper money of the world is becomming worth shit. Some countrys choose to just print the shit out of it.  And the crypto in theory is worth more then the us dollar.  In one way or another that's the fact of the matter right? Along with safe anon handeling of said crypto. .. So why in the holy good fuck are we repeating history.  Supporting a new coin every day and in all basic sence of the rule printing more money then we have? 

Fuck it just makes no solid sence to me
syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:17:13 AM

Okay... So we are all on the crypto train because the feds are fucking broke.  The paper money of the world is becomming worth shit. Some countrys choose to just print the shit out of it.  And the crypto in theory is worth more then the us dollar.  In one way or another that's the fact of the matter right? Along with safe anon handeling of said crypto. .. So why in the holy good fuck are we repeating history.  Supporting a new coin every day and in all basic sence of the rule printing more money then we have? 

i personally support BTC, all those altcoin just tools to make myself richer. its like one night stand

mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 06:18:59 AM

Because the new altcoins will die horrible, horrible deaths. 

Just like how we are seeing the value drop so suddenly on them, people mine them for a few days and then wash their hands of them.  Even the mighty Bitbar has fallen drastically, even though there are only 2500 of them and 11 million BTC, the price is crashing.  People realize there is still only 1 Bitcoin.  Look at how the profitability on altcoins has dropped: http://dustcoin.com/mining

Right now the only profitable thing is Bitcoin, basically, and us mining altcoins is ridiculous except for if we dump them to buy Bitcoin. 
willhash4food

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:20:52 AM

The feds aren't broke.

Consider all the "support" for new coins every day as a test to see which ones survive. IMO, we should be as hard as we can on every single coin because the ones that are still around in the end will be the ones that are useful.

They see me minin'... they hatin'...
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:28:06 AM

it makes perfect sense.  bit coin is very valuable.  too valuable.  demand has outstripped its limited availability in the number of coins that can be circulated right now.  as a result you get tremendous price volatility.  if most bitcoin users horde their coins there is a small float in the markets, its easy for price to move up and down very quickly.  that makes for a bad currency.  so additional currencies were made that handle that issue.  well not very well.  a lot of them have been very poor in their execution.

of you notice a lot of the coins are reaching parity with bitcoin on the mining side.  that is helping suppress bitcoin prices and is indirectly stabilizing it's price.  until the alt coins get the right mix of liquidity, difficulty retargeting, mining rewards they will just keep coming.  lite coin has done very well but its going to be another bitcoin.  as bitcoin ramps up to higher levels over the years litecoin will be behind it and it too will be out of reach for some people as a currency.

the point is don't be greedy and horde bit coins.  move them into circulation.  make an economy.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:29:23 AM

i personally support BTC, all those altcoin just tools to make myself richer. its like one night stand

be careful bitcoin doesn't find out.  she will put you on the curb.  lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: