Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does this Avalon Batch #2 Order Look Legitimate  (Read 1800 times)
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:14:10 PM

Sorry to just rehash what you said Cedivad!
You said it better Wink

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mgio (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:27:07 PM

I know it's a scam. I didn't send him a dime, not even to escrow. I just need evidence that it is a scam. People here just saying "scam" doesn't really help me. I want to know why people believe it is a scam.
You are free to believe what you think, and you are free to lose money on what you believe, since that i gave you the biggest evidence ever in the first post:

If you ever had your order shipped, that would have been after the batch 3 orders. That's AFTER that they changed the website $ symbol with the B symbol.

So there are 2 possibilities, since that there is the dollar symbol and not the bitcoin symbol on the website:
-That screenshoot was taken before batch 3 orders, and in no way a batch 2 order was shipped at that time
-That screenshoot was edited, since that there can't be the bitcoin symbol AND an order shipped status right now on store.avalon-asic.com.

So, i PROVED you wrong.

Are you still interested into losing time and money with a scammer?

You are encouraged to do so, because we don't like to lose our time.

Edit, looks like i lost too much time writing this and someone explained it before.

Thanks, I didn't understand what you were saying in your first post. I didn't realize what had changed on the status page between batches. This is the kind of information I was looking for. Thanks again.
mgio (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:31:27 PM

Cedivad is totally correct.

The $ changed to BTC when batch 3 opened. Therefore there is no possible way this invoice from the bitmit auction is real. It would have to have been saved before batch 3 opened (therefore it's obviously not going to say "shipped"). 100% proof I'd say.

Sorry to just rehash what you said Cedivad!

Thank you for explaining it clearly. I didn't realize that Cedivad was saying the symbol was changed on the order status page for ALL orders.
mgio (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:32:03 PM

I have 2 orders on my account #22xx and #23xx. They are not shipping, this guy is scammer

Any chance that he was actually one of the few that did get their orders shipped so far?

He insists that everything is legit.

I answered very  clearly a few posts above.

If you still want to feed the scammer, go ahead.

I know it's a scam. I didn't send him a dime, not even to escrow. I just need evidence that it is a scam. People here just saying "scam" doesn't really help me. I want to know why people believe it is a scam.

I left him negative feedback on bitmit and now he says he has a "personal feud" with me unless I remove it in 60 minutes. Too bad for him he is in Croatia.

Looks like he's been banned from Bitmit. "This user has violated our terms of use and was therefore banned."

Proof? the HTML of the receipt has been edited, it's not consistent with a REAL order receipt. The value is showing as $1500 when it should be showing as BTC1500. There are <hr>'s where there are no <hr>'s. And, of course, the status is Shipped... yet Batch #2 has not shipped (someone else on here would have mentioned if their order status changed, believe me). Also, the Date, order number and status should be in yellow highlight.

It's a pure scam to relieve you of $500 in shipping...

What more evidence is required? Make a list of all the things that make you think it might be real, and then you'll have your answer.

I think he was banned for sending me threatening messages. I reported him.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: