Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap coins going big 5-10 years  (Read 2267 times)
marknowen

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

Hello guys
I wanted to ask you guys if there are some extremely cheap coins at ~0-50 sat, that have the potential to come out big in ~5 years. I am pretty new to this and there are so many coins I can't even get an overall view about them. Till now I know RDD and XVG.

For a big return my bet is on ICOs... and i put my money in ICOs  that have coins with dividends. To me this is a good strategy because then i can profit from growth, and still re-invest dividends. Right now I put money in the DDF ico.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

Cheap coins going big 5-10 years
not

Stupid answers ..

Looking at the past to understand the future .. nothing more stupid when talking about disruptive technology ..

Bitcoin will be great, yes I think so, but I will not buy only Bitcoin .. the big percentage gains will be elsewhere ..

Good luck in your investments!

OMG

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
RandomEvent

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:36:09 PM

You are definitely in the high risk high reward category when they are under 1000. Find coins with active developers and a community and you have a chance. Look into HEAT, Elastic, ADC, Mint. There are others, and always due your due diligence and research
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:47:41 PM

There are so many coins out there, that you cant keep tracking all.

Like someone said before, pick some cheap coins and buy them and keep them for few years...

Nobody can realy tell you what will happend, soo you have to pick them yourself.

Try to get them as much different as you can, that you have balance. Invest only what you can afford to loose.

Not all are gone go up. Some will some not. Maybe you will have lucky at pick and all will skyrocket Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

Footy Cash (FOOT) is a cheap coin going BIG in less than 2 years!

Here's why:

FootyCash has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past month; with a price increase of more than 5000% on multiple exchanges.[/b]

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

Here is why I think FootyCash is a great cryptocurrency and is going to go BIG!:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.  There is a small POS inflation rate - about 3% annually (for staked coins only).
How many of you can say like the Winklevoss twins - that you own whole percentages of a cryptocurrency.  
Looking the current price of FootyCash you actually might be able to!

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!  If you count all the illegal gambling the figure goes much higher - maybe hundreds of billions? (not that I am condoning illegal gambling - but it's a fact of reality that must be considered anyway).

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past month alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise.

6. FootyCash has a great developer, active development, and the best community support!

7. FootyCash has a promising roadmap and is currently developing Masternodes for the next release.

8.  The name FootyCash may sound funny but "Footy Cash" is an actual English term (apparently):  

https://www.power100.com.au/news/local-news/81959-footy-cash-to-go-to-good-friday-appeal
     and
     http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/california-club-brothel-sues-in-footy-cash-feud/news-story/bd77f7d397a34a067342a113b5bfa5d8

9. DraftKings, FanDuel, and other Fantasy Sports companies are getting the legislative green light to operate in most U.S States and other countries as well.  

When these companies decide to follow the trend of most corporations and switch to blockchain technology - I guarantee you that they will take a hard look at FootyCash first!

10. Oh, and the price of Bitcoin is dropping and will continue to drop until the August 1st Segwit activation takes place.

While Bitcoin is dropping, FootyCash is actually gaining value daily.  FootyCash is a great store of value to weather this storm.

THE KING OF COINS
biggee

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:48:44 PM

A good starting point is to ask yourself, can I see regular people using Huh coin.

The only ones that are going to survive and be worth anything are the ones that have an actual use, and more importantly - get used in the real world away from this forum and the crypto exchanges.

I'd also add that you probably shouldn't get too bogged down in the technical aspects of what a coin can do. Even a shitcoin can make it if it finds a user base.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:37:11 PM

The only one under 50 that might be worth something in the future is MoonCoin, by my opinion.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
somus89

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:47:35 AM

Crypto's paradigm feels like human being's hand held confidence of moving freely in the world apart from those who always force us towards the direction they have in their mind, so that they can gain some Wealth and Power.
I would like to add that when Block Chain rises- FEEL LIKE PEOPLE ARE HOLDING YOUR HAND AND WE ARE TOGETHER
DO NOT TAKE IT AS, WOW IT'S TIME TO BUY A ROLLS ROYCE.
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:21:08 AM

Cheap coin to grow,
I expect:

XSPEC, best anons - amazingly using TOR and even TOR is blocked,.... Cool right?

DGB, Digibyte - scalable. Strong gamers community;

Bitshare - amazingly super scalable and super fast, it deserves as backbone.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:54:11 PM

I´m repeating in all the post, in my opinion the best option is to invest in waves and stratis  Wink
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:07:19 PM

Nope.

Because in 99.9% all cheap coins will be abandoned from devs, community and support.

To increase it price, the coin need to have a real purpose or implement innovations.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Drassler

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:19:24 PM

Simply NO.

Crypto just got the attention of the world.
now too many useless coin come out everyday

if one day Crypto going to play a major role in our daily life,
it would be work on few coins only. NOT thousand of different, unregulated, unstable coin.

If crypto would have gotten the attention of the world , the world would have been a hell of a lot better . The applications of the Blockchain in a lot of areas are simply AMAZING , just think about blockchain voting ! The Blockchain as a new tech is simply revolutionary and people dont realize that yet. We are still in the really REALLY early phase of crypto . A market cap of 90bil is the tip of the iceberg IMHO . If projects like SHIFT or LBRY succede, they alone could get the market cap close to a trillion . I expect a market cap of several trilion in the upcoming future based on projects like this.

Just my 0.02$
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:25:05 PM

Only coins that will be successful in 5-10 years will be Bitcoin, Litecoin and maybe Ethereum.
Other coins are just copies of Bitcoin with some little technical changes.
The cheapest at this moment is Litecoin.
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:13:09 AM

how can someone make a comment for 5~10 years. it has been only 2-3 years since altcoins started. nobody can make a comment about 5~10 years. it isn't logical.
PirateShip

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:56:13 AM

Definitely NOT ICOs.  Stay away from most new coins/tokens, and purchase cheap coins.  Going big 5-10 years is proving your title true now.  Many that seemed to be dead have taken off or under new leadership!
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

There is lots of coins like LBTC recently their dev team active in forum promoting coin and pumping good amount their making lots of bounty campaign you definitely look into that its really cheap around 80 satoshi.
kekmituns

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:02:29 PM

Id go with bitbean.  It's not a coin that promises the world but picks a few things and does them well.  The tx speed and sprouting system are great and with point of sale solutions on the way it's got a very promising future.
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:38:14 PM

Hello guys
I wanted to ask you guys if there are some extremely cheap coins at ~0-50 sat, that have the potential to come out big in ~5 years. I am pretty new to this and there are so many coins I can't even get an overall view about them. Till now I know RDD and XVG.
It's still possible but you have to be lucky to be successful, there are a lot of coins out there that may look dead and you can buy it very cheap
and the moment devs will make a big update it will easily skyrocket.
My suggestion is go buy coins below 500 sats, you have a big room for success for that even if you invest in the whole market of altcoins
at that range.

Very true if you read whole ann, all slack, their own forum all facebook and twitter, make your assuptions and go with it. Out of blue buying everything below 500 will leave you pantless

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: