Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Fork a coin  (Read 442 times)
caffinated (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:49:43 AM

I need a simple coin fork which would be reliable against attacks and spam, only needs to be coin qty going to and fro, can anyone help me with this?
Ethereum is easy to make but I want it to be independent or pegged to Bitcoin atleast. The few bitcoin like ethereum projects seem to have errors when i tested them.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:18:24 AM

I need a simple coin fork which would be reliable against attacks and spam, only needs to be coin qty going to and fro, can anyone help me with this?
Ethereum is easy to make but I want it to be independent or pegged to Bitcoin atleast. The few bitcoin like ethereum projects seem to have errors when i tested them.

You will definitely need more than a bounty to get this job done, you will need to create another thread at the service section; telling the people your budget for the job otherwise you might not get a qualified person for your job.
caffinated (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:35:21 AM

You will definitely need more than a bounty to get this job done, you will need to create another thread at the service section; telling the people your budget for the job otherwise you might not get a qualified person for your job.

thank you for your reply, where can i find the service section please?
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:41:20 PM

where can i find the service section please?

If you're interested My Team & I can help you out Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1906497.0
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

if you want plan open ico selling is good use etherum smart contract
because much investor this now is like use etherum platform
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: