May 12, 2013, 08:44:04 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2013, 09:24:07 AM by edgebits

PM me.
bohanz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:02:10 AM

I was one of the people that PMed edgebits. I would like to refer you here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqP7ysgWb2ZHdDV2aXBXNURBZnpmYjhhN0ZmMDBGOWc#gid=6 and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201003.0.

Hope for the best man
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:02:54 AM

He's a scammer... hopefully you haven't sent him BTC.
AlternativeCypt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:07:07 AM

I have sent the 100 Frankos to your address. Pleasure doin' business!
bohanz

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:15:17 AM

Furthermore 100 FRK is about 7% of the entire market right now. Either edgebits got scammed or this is a fake rep transaction
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 09:25:20 AM

take a revenge Wink

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:26:21 AM

It's ok, the frankos are gonna be worth 0 in a few days anyway...
AlternativeCypt

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:26:27 AM

I sent it to your address. You can verify that, if there was a block explorer. No need to be dramatic over nothing...
bohanz

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:29:15 AM

I sent it to your address. You can verify that, if there was a block explorer. No need to be dramatic over nothing...

Hey well there isn't. And if there was a scammer explorer you'd have the biggest wallet lol
AlternativeCypt

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:31:27 AM

Hey well there isn't. And if there was a scammer explorer you'd have the biggest wallet lol

Thanks, but I take that as a wealth compliment rather than an accusation. For I have done nothing wrong here. 100% paid and full.
Noitev

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:32:05 AM

Thanks, but I take that as a wealth compliment rather than an accusation. For I have done nothing wrong here. 100% paid and full.

txid?
AlternativeCypt

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:33:04 AM

Ask OP. I already deleted that software because it was shoddy and empty after sending. Sorry :/
Noitev

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:34:43 AM

Ask OP. I already deleted that software because it was shoddy and empty after sending. Sorry :/

Well that's suspicious... whatever I don't care, carry on.
bohanz

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:35:09 AM

Sad that we're both getting more post count bantering back and forth. You were not on any of the FRK sell threads, and could not have mined all 100. Pretty obvious
AlternativeCypt

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:36:14 AM

Sad that we're both getting more post count bantering back and forth. You were not on any of the FRK sell threads, and could not have mined all 100. Pretty obvious

Premined, insider information, etc.  Cheesy
bohanz

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:39:45 AM

Now you're just throwing out nouns. You'd need to have premined 400 blocks for 100FRK.
Noitev

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:40:53 AM

AlternativeCypt

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:43:52 AM

Now you're just throwing out nouns. You'd need to have premined 400 blocks for 100FRK.

So, let me get this straight. You're accusing me of not having funds that can't be proved if I sent or did not send? I sent them, and received the funds originally from original miners within a 'circle' of sorts. One must have ties to win the game of cryptos
bohanz

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:51:55 AM

So, let me get this straight. You're accusing me of not having funds that can't be proved if I sent or did not send? I sent them, and received the funds originally from original miners within a 'circle' of sorts. One must have ties to win the game of cryptos

Yes, I am accusing you of that. There is no reason for OP to slander you if you've delivered.
AlternativeCypt

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:53:41 AM

Free speech. One can accuse whoever for whatever inclination they possess without it being necessarily true.

Watch: "You know that I have more coins than you, therefore you accuse me out of jealousy."

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: