Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Free* to 1.5LTC) Providing Litecoin Vanity Address Generation Service  (Read 3294 times)
Quartx (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 09:01:43 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 06:41:34 AM by Quartx

Hello all im sure many have heard of vanity addresses and how to generate a vanity BITCOIN address using vanitygen.

I am offering a service to generate vanity LITECOIN addresses.

This service is for users who want a LTC Vanity Address but do not want to use an application that may be malicious, or do not know how to generate one

Pattern Length max 3 char excluding L is free for users with under 50 posts and registered before 11 May 2013

I am using spilt key generation so there is no way I can know your complete private key. I only need your public key. For more info, google for split key generation

How:

Step 1 : Go to http://liteaddress.org/ , click on Vanity Wallet Tab

Step 2 : Click on Generate beside the "Step 1 - Generate your "Step1 Key Pair" , copy the public key and private key to somewhere safe and keep it.

Step 3 : Post a new comment here with the following format

Vanity Address Pattern Wanted : <your pattern beginning with L, max size of 6 chars excluding L, sample LTCGEN6 (my address)>
Case Sensitive : <Yes or No, For example, Case sensitive = no means that if u request for Lab and i get LAB, u must accept the LAB address>
Willing to pay : <The amount you are willing to pay in ltc, refer to chart below for min fees>
Your public key : <Your public key generated in Step 1, PUBLIC KEY ONLY>
Your LTC paying address : <Your LTC address used to pay me, DO NOT PAY ME BEFORE I ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST >

Step 4 : WAIT FOR ME TO REPLY TO YOUR REQUEST or add to to the request list in post 2 regarding acceptance of your offer.
Most importantly if YOUR PATTERN can be generated (not all patterns can be generated)

Step 5 : I will add to request list and you must pay me at LTCGEN9nxVkWgkRCVcvXKaK9Ppbyy567qW , if i do not receive payment in 24 hours your request will be removed.

Step 6 : Wait for me to PM you private key part after payment recieved, go to http://liteaddress.org/ , click on Vanity Wallet Tab, enter your priv key generated beforehand and saved in the first box and the part i PMed you in the 2nd and press Generate Vanity Wallet, copy the generated private key beginning with a 6.

Step 7 : Open your litecoin-qt, click on help, click on debug window, click on console and then type:
importprivkey <private key generated from previous step>

press enter

Step 6 : Go to Receive tab and see your vanity address , edit your original post saying received with pleasure Cheesy

Pricing Chart :

Pattern length (excluding L prefix)              Minimum Price
1-3                                                       0.5 LTC Free for people under 50 posts and registered before 11 May 2013
4                                                          0.7 LTC
5                                                          1.0 LTC
6                                                          1.5 LTC

Accepted Request List (Currently accepting maximum 3 requests)

1. User:
    Requested pattern :
    Accepted :
    Reason if not accepted :
    Payment received :
    Rough time before key generated :
    PM sent :
    User satisfied:

2. User:
    Requested pattern :
    Accepted :
    Reason if not accepted :
    Payment received :
    PM sent :
    User satisfied:

3. User:
    Requested pattern :
    Accepted :
    Reason if not accepted :
    Payment received :
    PM sent :
    User satisfied:

I am currently accepting only 3 requests in total, I do not hold any responsibility if your private key is exposed or your wallet stolen after that, please encrypt your wallet after importing it into your client. Liteaddress.org and I are not affiliated. I only have your public key and half of the private key, Liteaddress.org has all when u enter it to calculate the final priv key, so hound them if your wallet is stolen

Quartx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 09:02:25 AM

RESERVED

whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:07:36 AM

I have experienced this guy, and he seems OK, and what he says is true.
+1

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Quartx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 10:45:39 AM

No one wanna be my first customer? Please post here and dont pm me first, sometimes i check this thread on phone and miss seeing any PMs

DBG

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:00:34 AM

If it was something I couldn't do myself I would def. be a customer.  I am a strong supporter of Litecoin but even I only have 1 legitimate reason (not including "cool factor") vanity address in use at the moment.  I'm willing to bet that there are some people out there that are unaware that vanity address creation exists for LTC, so if you haven't already, your might want to take your OP to the Litecoin forums.

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
Quartx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 11:07:38 AM

If it was something I couldn't do myself I would def. be a customer.  I am a strong supporter of Litecoin but even I only have 1 legitimate reason (not including "cool factor") vanity address in use at the moment.  I'm willing to bet that there are some people out there that are unaware that vanity address creation exists for LTC, so if you haven't already, your might want to take your OP to the Litecoin forums.

I would gladly bring my service to the litecoin forum but im afraid that no one will care as I do not have a forum account there and if I make one now I will have little to no credability at all  Sad

DBG

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:32:13 AM

I wouldn't worry about reputation.  Most https://forum.litecoin.net members, or at least the ones that matter/would want a vanity address, are not exclusive members to those forums.  In fact I'm willing to bet 80% or more of the userbase have an account on BCT (heh I've run into many people in random/non-Litecoin sections of this site that I talked to over there first).  Just like Litecoin is a take-off of Bitcoin, so are its users  Cheesy.

I was so surprised how simplistic the http://liteaddress.org was created when I looked at the source on github.  If you have the motivation, it would be really easy to implement their javascript with a simple frontend to accept new vanity addresses and even process payment (if you want to make it as automated as possible).  Of course this would only be worth it an audience was found (although personally if I wasn't filled up to the gills with projects that is something I would take a few hours to do a proof-of-concept kind of project, including scripts to queue up and execute vanity generation).  Best of luck, today is the one day for the next month that I will have a block of time with my girlfriend that is guaranteed so I should probably get off the PC and shower up!

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
Quartx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 06:38:13 AM

BUMP

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3258

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:11:35 AM

If you want to create your own Bitcoin and Litecoin vanity addresses, you can do it with a little bit of effort using the software called vanitygen. See this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=25804.0

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Quartx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 07:28:27 AM

If you want to create your own Bitcoin and Litecoin vanity addresses, you can do it with a little bit of effort using the software called vanitygen. See this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=25804.0

Thanks for linking the application Cheesy

Apparently you never saw this particular line in bold

"This service is for users who want a LTC Vanity Address but do not want to use an application that may be malicious, or do not know how to generate one"

XOXO

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: