Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [XUC] Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally  (Read 16716 times)
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:27:50 AM

ICO start in 2 days and still no news ? The withe paper give only few information,it would be time to know more about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:37:44 AM

Don't you guys think this will once again turned into a scam just like how tokenmarket supported ETHBITS which by now the dev team run away already? ETHbits was to deleiver their exchange site as well just as this XUC is. I think this are the same kind of guys still. Exchange is the easiest project to come up with.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

Since the release of the White Paper on the Subscription of Exchange Union Coin(XUC) on 15 July, 2017, we have received a predefined amount of subscriptions for both bitcoins (BTC) and ethereums (ETH). In other words, the bitcoins (BTC) and ethereums (ETH) we have raised has been sufficient for the construction and operation of the Exchange Union. Therefore, on the one hand, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to those who have kept an eye on and supported us; on the other hand, we are sorry to announce the cancellation of the ICO initiative, which was due to launch on 7 August, 2017. If you need more information, please refer to the amended White Paper on the Subscription of Exchange Union Currency (XUC), which shall govern all information. We genuinely hope that you will continue to support the Union as it develops. We truly appreciate your attention and kind understanding.

Exchange Union Team
August 5, 2017
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:00:31 AM

Don't you guys think this will once again turned into a scam just like how tokenmarket supported ETHBITS which by now the dev team run away already? ETHbits was to deleiver their exchange site as well just as this XUC is. I think this are the same kind of guys still. Exchange is the easiest project to come up with.

Yeah, I think XUC team just want to get free traffic from bitcointalk. Can you explain this tokenmarket ? Why u supported scam project ? Your project always wasting my times
flashbit

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

Yeah, I think XUC team just want to get free traffic from bitcointalk. Can you explain this tokenmarket ? Why u supported scam project ? Your project always wasting my times

This doesn't sound good.

ICO is cancel and no news ? Tokenmarket will finish in scam section if they don't honor bounty, bounty is work for what I saw; some guys doing youtube video, make the buzz on twitter, others translate in their mother language, I'm wearing myself their signature from 10+ days ...  ICO's become more and more scam, only get traffic from bitcointalk then quit.

I was part of factom team, we never ever scam anyone!

EDIT / NOW I remove my signature, don't missed me or anyone else tokenmarket.
tokenmarket-team

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:47:03 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 05:03:41 PM by tokenmarket-team

This doesn't sound good.

ICO is cancel and no news ? Tokenmarket will finish in scam section if they don't honor bounty, bounty is work for what I saw; some guys doing youtube video, make the buzz on twitter, others translate in their mother language, I'm wearing myself their signature from 10+ days ...  ICO's become more and more scam, only get traffic from bitcointalk then quit.

may i suggest you read officials announcement from the Team  ( EXCHANGE UNION ) about the reasons of "their ICO cancellation "  Before claiming such accusations?

and for Reference , on their website, Telegram channel , and slack channel :

Notice
Since the release of the White Paper on the Subscription of Exchange Union Coin(XUC) on 15 July, 2017, we have received a predefined amount of subscriptions for both bitcoins (BTC) and ethereums (ETH). In other words, the bitcoins (BTC) and ethereums (ETH) we have raised has been sufficient for the construction and operation of the Exchange Union. Therefore, on the one hand, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to those who have kept an eye on and supported us; on the other hand, we are sorry to announce the cancellation of the ICO initiative, which was due to launch on 7 August, 2017. If you need more information, please refer to the amended White Paper on the Subscription of Exchange Union Currency (XUC), which shall govern all information. We genuinely hope that you will continue to support the Union as it develops. We truly appreciate your attention and kind understanding.

Exchange Union Team
August 5, 2017
flashbit

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

funny answer : "In other words thanks to help us, we screw you"

Tokenmarket are you joking?
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:29:30 AM

Can tokenmarket provide clarification on this matter?
I have not removed my signature with hope this is a mere hoax
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:56:41 PM

This doesn't sound good.

Hi,

take a look on telegram.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

This doesn't sound good.

Guys you need just to learn to read and search. Why you complain, if you dont understand anything? It is stated above that the project has already raised sufficient funds and they didn`t need to do any ICO. This project is successfull already and you will( i hope not) receive your tokens... Just try to open your eyes sometimes.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

amazing* to see that theyve raised the amount required from ICO. tsk tsk  Cheesy

* PM for Japanese Translations *
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:50:03 AM

This doesn't sound good.

Guys you need just to learn to read and search. Why you complain, if you dont understand anything? It is stated above that the project has already raised sufficient funds and they didn`t need to do any ICO. This project is successfull already and you will( i hope not) receive your tokens... Just try to open your eyes sometimes.

Yes it is clear from the statement. Anyway wait for the time they distribute coins.Best of luck to the project and also to investors.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

Hard Cap = 600 000 000 XUC,  1 ETH = 380 XUC...
they want raise 1 578 947 ETH... 473 millions $ in current rates.. Its looks like a big scam...
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:02:25 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 06:05:15 AM by bitcoinbox

they want raise 1 578 947 ETH... 473 millions $ in current rates.. Its looks like a big scam...

I agree, it looks like a big scam !

The bounty campaign thread is not even updated to mention that all the bounty campaigns are closed (I suspect they do it voluntairly). So people still register to the signature campaign, they wear the signature and they will never get paid!
Not a single word from the bounty campaign manager, the bounty spreadsheet is not updated, etc. What a shame!

I wonder why well known guys in the crypto community do associate their name with this coin??
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

join in Social Media Campaign.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

What airdrop man? You read the thread? They closed crowdsale already! Anything here more...
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

This project has a mission that is quite difficult, not many projects that can achieve it well, I hope this project has a good plan to achieve it, and of course, do not disappoint, I see from token sale detail, you have a total supply of quite a lot, Is there airdop?

I don't understand, how you can write  without seeing the post before you.
Get used to reading first before making a post.
Don't let you be considered a spammer.
beezee

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:03:36 AM

Hello dev why i was rejected for bounty blog / media campaign, what went wrong when i signed up for the campaign?
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:18:36 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 01:37:59 AM by JohnUser

I agree, it looks like a big scam !

The bounty campaign thread is not even updated to mention that all the bounty campaigns are closed (I suspect they do it voluntairly). So people still register to the signature campaign, they wear the signature and they will never get paid!
Not a single word from the bounty campaign manager, the bounty spreadsheet is not updated, etc. What a shame!

I wonder why well known guys in the crypto community do associate their name with this coin??

I translated ANN+website+Whitepaper in 24 hours cause bounty manager was really speed and nervous. Tokenmarket said me on telegram he will take care himself of bounty, but I don't see anything coming since 10 days.

Let's wait again... My name is nowhere on spreadsheet, thanks to bounty manager, but I have every log.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:27:19 AM

any news from XUC ,when will realse tokens ,and when will hit exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: